Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) (47637 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Ray07(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Angelfrost:
It's supposed to be highly illegal to keep Pitbulls... They are very dangerous animals.

Some will tell you they feel safer around Rattlesnakes than Pitbulls.
Americans won't want to hear that o. They protested when the US gov consider banning it. Stating reasons that there are no bad dogs, only bad owners.
Dog chop small baby for US. E just the disfigure people face.

Na Nigeria thieves deserve pitbull attack pass. grin

9 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by HilcomTech(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
The owner should be arrested and prosecuted

6 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Franciscabless(f): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
So sad
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Grandmeister(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:

Yeah sure

But imagine what a dog can do after inhaling hard drugs
I don’t even want to imagine it. I just think it’s irresponsible to own some certain breeds of dogs in a residential area. Makes no sense when you can get more intelligent, stronger breeds with balanced temperament.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bingo and him friend buy market. I will never understand how people let their dogs roam free. Those things are wild animals are heart. They are very unpredictable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by HilcomTech(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

I thought dogs are supposed to be domestic animals... undecided cry

Pitbull are have not been completely domesticated.

They attack kids when they sense grownups are not arround

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
One of the reasons I don't like children being around dogs

6 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Grandmeister:

Left to me I will make that breed completely illegal to have in a residential area with kids.

That's my point... It's actually illegal in most countries to keep them as pets especially in residential areas where there are kids.

A full grown and vicious Pit can even kill an adult not to speak of such little kids.

The owner should be arrested and prosecuted.

8 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by TenQ: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Olasyke:
Subuhanallah
But only black dogs are bad now!
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ray07:
American won't want to that o. They protested when the US gov consider banning it. Stating reasons that there are no bad dogs, only bad owners.
Dog chop small baby for US. E just the disfigure people face.

Na Nigeria thieves deserve pitbull attack pass. grin

Even you go pity the thief after the dog finish with am... These dogs are trained killers!

6 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by 007Marvel(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClNyD-btlah/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I love dogs, but I'm hella scared of aggressive Dogs, some dogs are instinctively aggressive! Don't be fooled by their lies that there are no bad dogs just bad owner, a lot of delivery guys has been attacked by dogs in my neighborhood

7 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by ahnie: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Please don't blame them, the insecurity a rounds necessitated such actions.
I must blame him,where he was to start with wasn't his compound,he was there taking cannabis sativa,normal person with functional brain would have left the canine inside his kernel.

What if the dog had pounded on me, or passers-by?

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by lookingfly: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClNyD-btlah/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
may the soul of the little one rest in peace. They should have gone to the professionals to advice them on the breed of dog to adopt for the family with children. But people just feel they can buy whatever they want as far as they have money.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Opemigweat: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
That's so terrible of those dogs. Poor young baby
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Ray07(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

Even you go pity the thief after the dog finish with am... These dogs are trained killers!
some thieves are heartless Sha.
Dog way dey on natural steroids grin

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
ahnie:

I must blame him,where he was to start with wasn't his compound,he was there taking cannabis sativa,normal person with functional brain would have left the canine inside his kernel.

What if the dog had pounded on me, or passers-by?

You are right though, most Nigerian dog owners do not know simple etiquette of dog handling.

It's well. How you dey Na?
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:
Some people share hard drugs with their dogs

I have seen someone smoking AZ and puffing it into the dogs nostrils

Pit Bulls were initially bred for fighting sports, they should not be around children because they can suddenly snap for no reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by mecuries(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

Pitbulls belong to the wild

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Natbrowny: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Not knowing what led to this tragedy but all i know is most of these crossbreeded dogs are wild animals.

Even on natgeowild.. The vets recommends regular check up, it helps to knw when a particular breed is acting all up with changed moods n actions..

RIP 2d lil Boy.

5 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Princeton92(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

The blame rest on the owner cause he/she knows why OR a Vet Doc
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Waywardson6: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Village people struck through the dogs. Everything is soooooo wrong.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

Not that breed... Pitbull is a killer dog; I once read that it's been bred originally to safeguard farm animals from wild animals like hyenas and lions.

Imagine something that kills by attacking and dragging the throat... That breed is a wild animal. Just Google Pitbull attacks and see how it has killed many people abroad.

That thing should be banned around residential premises. angry

6 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by chikason22(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

Not pit bulls. Those breeds should be banned. They are too aggressive to keep at home. It can even attack the owner. They should be kept in the wild

4 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Pit Bulls were initially bred for fighting sports, they should not be around children because they can suddenly snap for no reason

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
They should kill the owner too. That way life is balanced

4 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by faceland: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:

Pit Bull are violent but a childhood friend of mine use to give their dogs beer and occasionally spice his food with drugs and the dog killed a thief (killed a grown man... He must have been fighting with the dog all night before giving up the ghost). That poor child must have suffered.

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:

Apart from that, pitbull is a killer dog. The thing na wild animal, not suitable around residential premises.

4 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by peculiar2233: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
elkharpone:
No Bad Dogs
Just Bad Owners
Point of correction there are bad dogs in which Pit bull is one, if u do ur research u will understand that this type of dog breed has been banned in almost all the continent throughout d world but I don't know why people still endanger their lives nursing it. Rest on young one. The owner of d dog failed u

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by owomano(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
dynicks:
All these creature on four legs sha....

No just get respect!!.....

Rip to the boy!!

� � �
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
People don't really know what it means to own pets.

If you have a dog in residential areas, make sure it has had Obedience training from an expert.

I have seen how dog owners struggle all the time to make a dog obey them.

One evening, while I was taking a stroll, a dog ran out of an open gate and made straight for me. I had bought bread for supper, so I was holding in a nylon bag. This stupid dog initially went at the bag. That didn't bother me. But it was baring its teeth, and that was what bothered me. Someone, perhaps one of the owners of the dog, was shouting. The dog no even send am. Fortunately, I got away without much trouble.

If your dog has no training, it will land you in trouble.

I also see guys walking huge dogs on fairly busy streets. I just imagine the dogs breaking free.

I can't keep an animal that I can't train. I keep snakes because I know how to interact with them.

If I want to start keeping dogs, I will ensure I learn a lot about them to decide the appropriate breed for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Hosts Birthday Party For Their Dog (Photos) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.