Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Should This Land Even EXIST??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should This Land Even EXIST??? (413 Views)

December Deal! Get N5,000,000 Commission Sell This Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Picture this, you’re chilling in your house on a Sunday afternoon and it suddenly starts raining, you think it’s the usual rain that falls and stops shortly after… well, this time unfortunately for you it never stopped and just kept increasing.

It slowly started looking like a small pool, then on to a full sized swimmable pool, right about now you are gradually coming to the realization that your home has a BAD SETUP.

AHHHH!... AM DEAD!!

You rented the home when it was the dry season and now you finally realize that it was A HUGE mistake… and you probably paid a pretty sum for it!

What do you do now?

Move out To where!!!

Maybe to a hotel or something, but for how long

THERE’S A SIMPLER SOLUTION TO ALL THESE YOU KNOW… never buy a land in a place prone to flooding

So you will NEVER CRY PREMIUM TEARS!

Click on the link below to get started https://thewoodlandsestate.com.

1 Like

Re: Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
"Omo, na to park comot for this house oo"

The only reason people make this statement is when they are not satisfied with their current home or they don't see the use of paying such an amount for somewhere they won't be comfortable in.

Mark that word 'comfort'.

A home exists for the sole purpose of giving you comfort, after all the day's stress.

Now picture this, you just came back from work after the day's activities and you're extremely tired.

Only for you to get to your door to see water dripping out. You opened it and behold, your room was flooded. Then you suddenly remembered, it rained heavily that day. You've not experienced rain in that area before but you then realized that the place has a bad drainage system.

You'll be furious, coupled with the amount you spent you'll realize that it was a BAD DEAL. "Omo, na to park comot for this house oo", you angrily exclaimed.

Remember, we were just imagining things, NOW WAKE UP.

Avoid situations like this with WOODLANDS ESTATE. Just go to https://thewoodlandsestate.com/ to get started.

Now tell me, what would be your reaction if it were you?

Re: Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is a Reminder

PLEASE AND PLEASE smiley, I’m begging you, don’t buy a House in the Dry season or with little Information SO YOU WON’T CRY PREMIUM TEARS �.

Just go to www.thewoodlandsestate.com and THANK ME LATER grin

Re: Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Okay, let me make this perfectly clear

Humans are originally stingy and greedy (well... not all are). Me personally, I wouldn’t want to spend money on something that doesn’t benefit me.

Take Houses for example; What would be your reaction if you just recently bought a house, say a month ago, and you’ve started seeing problems that shouldn’t be (like your home turning to a pool on rainy days) given the amount you spent on it.

I can’t pay for a place where I’m not comfortable, that’s absurd. It cannot happen.

Having all this in mind, Woodlands Estate has provided the maximum comfort for you for the perfect amount of money cool.

Just go to www.thewoodlandsestate.com or Call/Text 08188888899 to get started grin. You're welcome smiley

WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF COMFORT.

Re: Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
“When a man findeth a house, he findeth a good thing”

I don’t want to bore you with loads of crap but I’ll just say this; "A good home keeps you in the right state of mind".

Not coming back from home to meet your ceiling broken, or your house flooded, or just one issue and another. You won’t be settled, TRUST ME.

To avoid all these problems, there is a very simple solution…

Make enough research into whatever you want to buy to avoid HAD I KNOWN.

You're Welcome grin
Re: Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Whenever people hear the word ‘Investment’, they become uninterested (probably because they were scammed in the past or so).
But don’t worry, I won’t bore you with that.

My main focus now is getting you a comfortable home and to do that, I’ll need you to go through this thread and follow the daily posts. smiley

You’re Welcome. grin
Re: Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Have you ever heard of the saying “You only live once”?

I’m sure you have, it’s a very popular saying.

You surely don’t want to spend that time staying somewhere you don’t like and regretting later, that’s not a wise choice.

Woodlands Estate is a place you would love to spend that precious time you have here on Earth. It is a place that don’t get flooded. You surely won’t regret it. grin

Www.thewoodlandsestate.com is the website. smiley

You’re welcome. wink

Re: Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
I received a call this morning from one of my very good friends.

He called to make enquiry about our Homes. cool

He complained that the place he’s currently staying has water issues (both flooding and leaking roof) among others, and that he needs to move out before it takes over him undecided.

Why I’m saying this story is because of some of us here facing the same problem and have not seen a solution yet. PLEASE DON’T DIE IN SILENCE. sad

Call this number now 08188888899 to make enquiry about WOODLANDS ESTATE.
Or go straight to the website, www.thewoodlandsestate.com for more information.

You’re Welcome grin
Re: Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
It is the end of the Month

How has your Month been? smiley

Restless? Sleepless? Or wonderful?

Well…mine was awesome if I say so myself. Not much problem thanks to the Home I live. PEACE OF MINDc cool

You want that peace of mind? wink

It’s not too late. Woodlands Estate is here for you. December is another Month. DON’T MISS OUT!

You’re welcome grin
Re: Should This Land Even EXIST??? by woodlandsestate: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Happy New Month

I don’t have much to say today; I’ll just say this:

Don’t limit yourself to somewhere you’re not comfortable.

I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again, PLS DON’T DIE IN SILENCE

Contact us now via our phone number: 08188888899,
Or visit our website: www.thewoodlandsestate.com.

You’re welcome

(1) (Reply)

GTB Is Fast Becoming Another Useless Bank / Precious Stone Mining / How To Get Baxi Mpos (mini) In 24-48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.