Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Need Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help! (256 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help! by Samwils: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I really don't know where to have this posted. But I have a strong urge to post it on here.

I live with my parents, things have been going quite okay ( not perfect, but we've have what to eat) but recently, everything has gone haywire. My mum was arrested today cause she has some issue that occured last year. We thought it had been settled. Sadly, it wasn't. Dad runs a medicine shop but since things haven't been going well, the shop is empty and we've been living from the little that comes off the remains of the shop.

Normally, it would not be problem being this way, but my mum has been arrested which has changed everything. We're home, I and dad and we can't even eat. The police requested over 500k which we do not even have a penny to start with.

When I consider I'd have to take food there everyday, plus the fact that mum isn't feeling too well, I begin to imagine the worst. I'm lost, tired of life at this moment. When my dad came back today, from the way he spoke to all what he narrated to me, I knew he had nothing. He even offered to take her place at the station but they wouldn't agree. I'd offer myself as well but that's not even an option.

We don't even have a landed property to sell at t moment. We live in two bedroom apartment we just managed to build but isn't even completed. I don't know where to start from.

Please, this is an open cry to everyone on here. Please help me. No matter how small it is, I don't mind paying back in the next 5-6 months as I write and I make a little cash off of it.

Please people of Nairaland, lend a helping hand. For I fear this may escalate to something worst. Probably my mum gets really sick, coupled with the lack money to get her food and the rest. Plus, I know how worried and alone she'd feel right now. It's sad that these things catch us at our worst moments.

Please help in anyway you can please, I'm begging. Anything will help please
Re: I Need Help! by Samwils: 1:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Please even if it's 1k from 100 people that will go a long way. I know I sounds impossible but I believe. Please I'm pleading

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Families’ Inability To Pay For Flight Ticket For Nigerian Police Offi / Will You Priotise Male Over Female Children In Your Home / Please Help Me With An MTN Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.