Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike (26998 Views)

Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / How Banks Rake In Billions Yearly - You Too Can. / How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by mediclife1987(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
HoneyBee23:
If you have a sharp room or room and parlor self con around Gbagada,obanikoro,Ogudu, please let me know.

Please no agent should disturb me,you guys are bunch of bloody thieves and greedy scammers.

You wan see house for this Lagos without agent? I admire your faith oh. Make me sef tap into it.
Abeg anyone with just a self contained in Abule Egba. Make any agent no near me oh abeg, if you no wan collect 2×2 for head...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
All the banks in FUGAZ were mentioned.
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by sonature1: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
Any time I see this picture I just dey laugh at igbos ehn

Tinubu is d next project for d next 8 years now

How's this NONSENSE related to the topic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Regex: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
That's what a lot of Nigerians like. They want to be the only one successful whilst others are perish img. To be able to say, I am the only one who is succeeding amidst the hardship in the country.

How about all banks in Nigeria raked in billions whilst economy soars!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by DeOTR: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Authoreety:
banks in Nigeria defraud their customers

Ecobank most especially!

Rogues
That Bank, SMH. All the staff members are thieves.

1 Like

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Heffalump(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
These banks are all thieves. They take your money and gives little or no profit, yet they are raking high profit from borrowing money to customers. That's not fair.
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by bigdammyj: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
And yet they can't pay their staff well.
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Thedon22: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Criminal profit. Emefieles tenure as CBN gov was the most corrupt. Till now my money has been trapped in POS transaction for weeks without them reversing the transaction. The banking system is fraught with fraud. Emefiele should go !

1 Like

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by TeamLeader(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
I no say GT go de there. Awon werey. U fit just de pass in front of their bank building make them debit you for just passing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Illegal1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
All my ATM maintenance fee and SMS charges.... Don reach buy one Toyota Camry before oh... cry

finaly i see wetin put laugh/smile on my face,nah vex i jst dy vex since mrn bcus of wetin argentina do all my ticket....
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Johel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/7-banks-rake-in-n700bn-profit-in-9-months-amid-inflation-rate-hike/

Oh boy!..see how much these fukks are stealing from us..I feel somehow now knowing that my money is in the bank. undecided
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
What has this news got to do with the Igbos?Stop fighting Igbos, they're not your problem.. your problem is poverty, if you can channel all these energy you're using to write trash about the Igbos towards your poor life, you'd be better off.
BATified2023:
Any time I see this picture I just dey laugh at igbos ehn

Tinubu is d next project for d next 8 years now
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by samwash(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
If only CBN should also publish Microfinance Bank profits & Loss account, you will understand that those MFI's make enough profits.
Funny enough nobody dey look those pple face

1 Like

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by inoki247: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bayyajidda:
Trust me, UBA is the most fraudulent Bank in Africa. UBA does chargeback on successful web based transaction without the consent of the card owner and keeps the money to itself without any reason and won't respond to mails enquiring reason for the chargeback. They will either tell you they will give answer to your question in January 2023 or they will deny ever initiating any chargeback on your successful transaction.

They made me look like a scammer in front of an international platform that I purchased a product from. Till date are yet to respond to me since October. Run away from UBA, they are a fraudulent Bank, they steal no matter how small or big the money is.

Bros u no lie the worst part is UBA fraudulent activities is not only in dere Nigeria branch I try to use my UBA Card which I got from derr branch in another country i faced the same shit.....

I did the transaction in the Africa Local currency could you believe i was over charged on the card like you been charged extra 70k after paying the main money....

And the payment was paid to a local merchant not even to an international merchant....

I had to call the country UBA customer care I was told to wait for 2weeks say Mastercard policy dey hold money for 2weeks that after that they will know what to do 2 weeks don pass over 3month now I no get any money back....

That's how i knew UBA madness na everywhere no be only Nigeria the same way dey are operating in Nigeria is the same way dey ar operating in oda countries...

1 Like

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by clockwisereport: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ckonnet:
After politicians na the banking sector corrupt pass.

After politicians, na university VCs
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Naturalista(f): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hi all please kindly vote for my company SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by iamsolasoul(f): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Spending is what improves the economy don’t let anyone criticise your business if they have never been a customer
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Faposky95: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
No smoke without Fire.....
Unfortunately for us, the English we know Na tongue e start and end.....
Else,courts would be filled with banks and their officials all year round.
Why take money to the bank ..?
No interest, no security, no new products....
Only stifling the people .....

Circus....
Biggest fool's paradise.....
Our Naija....
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Mercury12(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Simsid:
These banks are racketeering forex. They collect dollars and other forex from CBN and sells directly to BDC ABOKI. Whereas pple cannot access official forex rate for these banks. That’s where their profits came from.

That means banks are the ones enabling the black market rate.

That itself is a problem

1 Like

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by MrBONE2(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
All my ATM maintenance fee and SMS charges.... Don reach buy one Toyota Camry before oh... cry

grin

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by entrep88: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bayyajidda:
Trust me, UBA is the most fraudulent Bank in Africa. UBA does chargeback on successful web based transaction without the consent of the card owner and keeps the money to itself without any reason and won't respond to mails enquiring reason for the chargeback. They will either tell you they will give answer to your question in January 2023 or they will deny ever initiating any chargeback on your successful transaction.

They made me look like a scammer in front of an international platform that I purchased a product from. Till date are yet to respond to me since October. Run away from UBA, they are a fraudulent Bank, they steal no matter how small or big the money is.
UBA is a criminal financial institution in Nigeria backed by CBN. These guys are fraudsters. My 18k with them even if I see half now everywhere go soft tonight. They will use processes to siphon customers at midnight is when they run it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by ruffDiamond: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Because they keep stealing depositors money in bit by bit.. My money got deducted all the time by my bank for no reason. Nigeria is dead. Everybody is a criminal ..
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Gtb deducted money from my account without explanation.
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by MansoryMX(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ckonnet:
After politicians na the banking sector corrupt pass.

This your comment is an understatement! They are the main robbers in this country
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Creamypie(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
LUAN1:
Why Access bank and zenith Bank no go dey
apart from the monthly official deductions that come with alert, access bank secretly stole thousands from my account regularly, and without alerts untill the last one wey vex me toooo much I caused commotion right inside their bank here at Asaba, when they secretly stole 3500.this is an account not linked with ATM oh. I forcefully asked em to print the statement of d last 24 hrs. Come see their drama. When we see last balance and new balance with no transaction in between. The whole customers inside know, while bank say make I take it easy while they would check what software caused all the secret deductions, including the stolen 3500 the previous day. I emptied and closed the account immediately

3 Likes

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by MansoryMX(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Icumsa45:
Gtb deducted money from my account without explanation.

If you are owing another bank GtBank does such aproko a lot. They did it to me
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
TheDemola:
Lot of the profit is from stolen money from customers

Before, no electronics charge of N50 in your receiving account if you transfer 10k and above from your one account to another of your account. But now, they're deducting N50 for sending money to yourself. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by unscripted(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
And they still keep contract staffs and pay them trash
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
MansoryMX:

If you are owing another bank GtBank does such aproko a lot. They did it to me

I wasnt owing and it didn't reflect on my statement, when I called customer service, they were saying bluu Bala bluu gibberish.
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Iriruaga100(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Access bank is the most fraudulent. They charge you for each transfer you do, they take electronic transfer fee after the main transfer. They also charge you for maintenance fee. They charge you three times for just one transfer.
Note: I don’t have ATM or mobile app for this account.
Re: 7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why won’t they rank profit from all the money they steal from their customers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Customer Sue Bank For Undeposited Money Lost During Bank Robbery? / Top 10 Bizarre Places People Have Hidden Money / Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.