Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 22 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 22 2022 (154 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional November 22 2022. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 9 2022. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 22 2022 by chibuzormichael(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2022
The theme for Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 22 2022 is ”HE’S THE FIRST AND THE LAST”

SCRIPTURE:I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty (Revelation 1:cool.

As you study Jesus in the Scriptures, you come to an unequivocal conclusion: He is Himself God! He’s the First and the Last, the beginning and the ending. He’s the One described by Daniel as the Ancient of days.

John the Apostle, while exiled on the Island of Patmos, received revelations from the Lord. He said, “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last…” (Revelation 1:10-11). That’s Jesus!

The Lord also said to him, “…Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen…” (Revelation 1:17-18). The only one who fits this description is Jesus. He’s the One that ...Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 22 2022

(1) (Reply)

Sow In Tears; Reap In Joy! / Prophecy Bible Verses / Don't Neglect Your Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.