Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) (67320 Views)

It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) / Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Chijeep:
Tinubu should emulate this Old young man as his wrinkled drug face is irritating

Tinubu Urchins where are thou? Come and lecture your drug lord so that he can look like Rema
Biaaaaa Bwana grin

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by CrownLands(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
No matter how you try,
you can't live forever.

No matter how you try,
you can't cheat nature.

No matter how you try,
aging agents will catch up
with you.

You may delay it, but
you can't stop it.
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Naturalista(f): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by ochiosa(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Iol.... with all the wahala you are looking 50 instead of 25. Kawntino
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
haiti007:
The saying “you can’t cheat nature”

Las las, you go still age or death go find you undecided
are you talking about this old man?
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by armyofone(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Angelfrost:
At 36, he looks no younger than 45!

So, whatever he is doing, it isn't working... Idiot is just pouring money into the drain.

I can't imagine 60 pills or supplements daily shocked

Some supplements can be big tablets!
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
But if he get accident.. him fit die..
So he might not age but then he's still prone to dying by accident

1 Like

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Gipre(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
A man that takes care of his looks is a REAL MAN. Not those ones that will pass you and be smelling with their dirty stinking body odour and ugly face.

I recently had a client like this who called me to buy my products which is Anti-Aging and which makes you glow from the inside out.

The product is about N49K. You spray it on your face and rub. It makes you look younger than your real age. It's Anti-Aging.

Immediately you will just start, you TRANSFORM and be GLOWING like Mami and Papi water.

If you are black, you will be Glowing Black. If you are brown, you will be Glowing Brown. If you are light, you will be Glowing Light. If you are Bronzy, you will be Glowing Bronzy. If you are ebony, you will be Glowing Ebony.

Your skin will just start to glow from inside of your body and shine.

For some clients, I recommend it with a Drug too. The drug is an ANTI-AGING DRUG.

The drug will bring the Glow from the inside of your skin. The drug goes into your Skin Cells to activate the skin cells. Most of you go for facials, use cream and soaps yet your skin is still bad. This is becos your skin cells are Dead or weak. You need fresh new skin cells activated in your skin.

Once you start drinking the drug, give your self 3 days, you will just start shining and glowing like Papi and Mami water. The drug is 25K.
While taking the drug, you must drink enough water for water carries the drug deep into your skin cells. Water is a medicine to the skin if you don't know.

When BBN Nengi said she drinks loads of water, people in the house did not understand her but I did. The girl knows skincare.

A combination of the drug which you drink and the spray will transform anyone.

Infact I have seen where a Man of 45yrs bought the drug from me. He was taking it and after two months, his Bald head started growing back hair. The man shock. He called me later after some months that he wants to buy a dozen.

I have see where the drug made a 70 yrs old woman Grey hair turn back to Black. Her children shock. Her son of 45yrs is carrying grey hair up and down.

A Boxer around 46yrs old whose tooth was removed years ago during fight took the drug and the tooth started growing back new teeth at that age.

That is what is called ANTI-AGING. It means, you are aging backwards.

All these creams and soaps people use are the enemies of your body and skin. They damage your skin more than you know. Avoid them. The worst are bleaching creams and soaps.

Looking good is good business.

Let your skin glow and shine from the inside out.

The magic is not to tackle your skin from the outside.

The real magic is to tackle yours skin from the Inside.

A SKIN THAT GLOWS, GLOWS FROM THE INSIDE.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
He looks like the younger version of Anderson Cooper of CNN
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Goodzinny: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
You can't cheat nature. Nature will fight you. Just wait.
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Then he will die young
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nice one for him.

I am also interested in anti-aging techniques.
I would give anything to live a long and youthful
life free of diseases.

For those saying you cannot cheat nature:

That is exactly what we humans have been doing
for hundred of thousands of years.

Nature did not give man wings -
So he invented the Airplane.

Nature did not give man speed -
So he invented Cars.

Nature gave man malaria -
Man found the Cure.

Nature gave us Scorpion stings and Snake bites
Man created the Anti-venom

My whole point is that, we humans always find
ways around situations and circumstances that
don't favour us.

At this point it is not a matter of if, but a matter of
'when' man will find effective means of prolonging
human life by adding a century or two to our
current lifespan.

But.

Such advancement brings its own problems.

1. When we find ways to prolong life using
scientific means, the Rich will most likely be
able to afford such enhancements and upgrades,
which means the poor masses will continue to
suffer and the Elite will rule us for a very long
Time.

2. When it becomes possible to reverse or slowdown ageing, World Governments will have
to find ways of reducing the world population
because if people age less and mortality rate
decreases, with the current birth rate, we will
have to find effective means of controlling the
world's population.

Some solutions include:
a) The governments may give mandatory strerilization to its citizens, and prevent them
from having children beyond a certain number.
(some say that some powerful agency is already
doing this by adding certain chemicals to our
processed foods. i.e the rise in the levels of
infertility in men).

a) We can build taller skycrapers and use them as
residential apartments.

b) We can engineer underwater cities with future
Technologies(just like the fabled Atlantis).

c) We can build new island and cities on the water
Surface (such technology already exists).

d) We can have buildings that can float high in the
atmosphere like hovercrafts.

e) We can terraform other planets and send people there to form their own colonies.
(Elon musk wants to this with Mars).

f) We can build artificial cities in space.
(Jeff bezos has spoken extensively about this).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ98hGUe6FM

Speaking of Jeff Bezos he also has projects to
Slowdown ageing and cure death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-zjb-2TRvI

3. Accidents Happen: No matter how much we try
to reverse ageing or prolong life, we cannot prevent people from dying tragic and unexpected
deaths.

So, even if, we manage to find ways to live longer,
the goddess of death is always lurking around
the corner waiting to claim her prize(human souls), she laughs at our feeble attempts to delay
the inevitable, because as far as the goddess is
concerned, immortality is a gift meant for the
gods themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
armyofone:

I can't imagine 60 pills or supplements daily shocked

Some supplements can be big tablets!

Very big and awful smelling too!

That's some weird level of mental incapacity.
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Phantom233: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
sorry you're already looking above 40 yrs old. So With all these Blu bla bla lulu, him doctor dem no tell an say tattoos are dangerous to the body?
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Le2money(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
This guy na ode. We are almost dsame age and also spending this whole lotta money but I look much younger than you that I almost feel embarrassed whenever people think I'm just 22 years with the way I look. Not about stature now but about how my face look so young and even my voice. I blv by the time we both clock 70, he will look like that of 55 years old man Cox of what he uses while I will still look like that of 35 years. It's a gift and sometimes I see looking too young as a curse too

Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClO23EwNUwR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Isoryt
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Lovenorth: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
At 36, he already looks older than his age.
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Spiritualizt: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
At 36 is even looking old
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
He looks older than his actual age of 36, despite taking all the meds.
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
ValCon888:
I want to see the bio hacking that will save him from a speeding bullet.

Mumu man. Instead of living life to the fullest, you're living it in fear of death.
king Leonidas said to their deformed hunchback betrayer ephliaties,may you live forever!this is the worst curse to ever befall a man,I guess this narcissist has never watched 1000 ways to die
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
DiorPence:
Nigerians, read! They can't read or understand

He's not fighting death or trying hard not to die.
He watched his parents suffer from illnesses caused by ageing. He's desperately trying not have any of these age related illnesses and diseases and trying to live a healthy life that'll make him strong, fit and healthy when he's old and his mates are curing illnesses.

I understand his reasons for adopting this kind of Lifestyle and some of what he does is extreme.
The only reasonable comment on this thread. Nigerians find it very hard to read and comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
I look younger than the fool despite his so call biocleaning yet we are of same age

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
How come he looks older than his age

1 Like

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by uba1991: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu need this
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
But the guy take style resemble Tommy Egan of Power Series o. He's being vain and giving himself false hopes of anti-aging. What's even in this world to by all means hold on to forever? Doesn't he ever get bored with the things of life or gets really pissed at all the craziness/inhumane things happening all around the world? SMH for this pathetic dude.
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
He already looks old for his age though

1 Like

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by djon78(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
onatisi:
i agree with him on the fasting and water factor most especially warm water , yes they do help in making one healthier and younger

Intermittent fasting importance cannot be overemphasized

I have joined the league of doing it 3 to 4 times a week

The level of energy it leaves in the body is great.

At least with this guys own I can see that it works

1 Like

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by fx45(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Houseofglam7:
MF would still croak cheesy
I think I like your sense of humor
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Franciscabless(f): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
There must be a mistake about his current age he look older than 36.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
fx45:
I think I like your sense of humor
Hey grin
Thanks grin
Re: Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Foolish man. What does it prophet a man to win the hole word, but lose his sole?

Help! Help!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water / Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.