Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. (7734 Views)

Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? / Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. / Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Workch: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Actually I'm looking for a volunteer for a simple experiment which will show whether science is more powerful or god is, and religious people sound like just the people.

We will start by hanging a bowling ball from the ceiling to create a pendulum.

I trust what science says about pendulums, so I will bring the ball up to my face, let it go, and assuming science is right, watch it harmlessly swing back to just in front of my face. We can even spice it up and repeat the experiment with you angrily praying for your god to smite me with it. I do not believe your god will have any impact on the laws of physics, but it's always better to have more data.

You trust god, so you will repeat the experiment, but in order to show that god is more powerful than science you will take a step forward and then pray for the ball to stop before it reaches your face. Then we can end this stupid debate once and for all.

The very fact that you consider this experiment unfair and are unwilling to participate should answer your question. Deep down you yourself know that your god is powerless to even stop a simple pendulum from following the laws of physics.

[img]https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-aec9293419a170f4667097c835f1c7f8[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Thortp(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Until when science can explain miracles

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Workch: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thortp:
Until when science can explain miracles
Science didn’t make up miracles, you did.
Miracles don’t exist as long as science is concerned
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by midehi2(f): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Call @righteousness
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Thortp(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Workch:
Science didn’t make up miracles, you did.
Miracles don’t exist as long as science is concerned
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Science can only make research on what GOD create but when it comes to what will become of mankind including researchers claiming scientists only GOD knows it all! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Workch: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Science can only make research on what GOD create but when it comes to what will become of mankind including researchers claiming scientists only GOD knows it all! wink
Are you willing to participate in this experiment?
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Workch:
Are you willing to participate in this experiment?

Who determines the arrangement? cheesy
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Which of the gods is science making research about?

Your god is not omniscience so how can he know what will become of mankind?
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maynman:

Which of the gods is science making research about?
Your god is not omniscience so how can he know what will become of mankind?

He planned to restore sanity on planet earth and He is already achieving it, He doesn't care about what you or anyone else think that's why He is not Omniscience. No matter what you or your fellow atheists think can't stop His own plans. Isaiah 55:8-11
As for science it's what He created that those making research are finding! Romans 1:20 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He planned to restore sanity on planet earth and He is already achieving it, he doesn't care about what you or anyone else think that's why He is not Omniscience. No matter what you or your fellow atheists think can't stop His own plans. Isaiah 55:8-11
As for science it's what He created that those making research are finding! Romans 1:20 smiley

Since he is not omniscience, his plan can fail and he will end up regretting AGAIN.
How is he achieving anything?

No matter what yahweh and theists think, his plan is a failure already.

Quoting your christian book to defend your christian god is laughable.

A common Israelite god cannot create anything, if he did prove it beyond your forged books.

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maynman:

Since he is not omniscience, his plan can fail and he will end up regretting AGAIN.
How is he achieving anything?
No matter what yahweh and theists think, his plan is a failure already.
A common Israelite god cannot create anything, if he did prove it beyond your forged books.

Go and bring any of Gods you can think of and come tell me what they promised then let's see how invincible they're by achieving their goal.

JEHOVAH promised a big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} come see JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES as they're proving to be true WITNESSES {Isaiah 43:10} of the invincibility of their God : JEHOVAH! Isaiah 55:8-11

So whether you like it or not there is just one God and His name is JEHOVAH! Isaiah 44:8
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and bring any of Gods you can think of and come tell me what they promised then let's see how invincible they're by achieving their goal.

JEHOVAH promised a big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} come see JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES as they're proving to be true WITNESSES {Isaiah 43:10} of the invincibility of their God : JEHOVAH! Isaiah 55:8-11

So whether you like it or not there is just one God and His name is JEHOVAH! Isaiah 44:8
No god including your little Israelite god has been able to achieve anything.

Jehovah a tetragrammation of YHWH, is a common war god worshipped in cannan before Israelite adopted him.

Even the nation(israEL) he is governing, was given to him by his father, EL.

Your jehovah doesn’t exist outside those forged books, no matter how you rant your absurd claims tongue
Your Jehovah is a child molester just like his Jehovah witness family.

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by A001: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nice post. Yes, science is more powerful than Allah or Yahweh.
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maynman:

No god including your little Israelite god has been able to achieve anything.

Jehovah a tetragrammation of YHWH, is a common war god worshipped in cannan before Israelite adopted him.

Even the nation(israEL) he is governing, was given to him by his father, EL.

Your jehovah doesn’t exist outside those forged books, no matter how you rant your absurd claims tongue
Your Jehovah is a child molester just like his Jehovah witness family.

So in a nutshell you don't know any other God not to talk of what they've achieved shey?

Well if all people on planet earth worship the God of JWs there will be no more WARS.

No faculty not even SCIENCE can do that! wink

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell you don't know any other God not to talk of what they've achieved shey?

Well if all people on planet earth worship the God of JWs there will be no more WARS.

No faculty not even SCIENCE can do that! wink

So in a nutshell your Israelite god called Jehovah only exist in a forged book shey?

you want everyone to be a child molesters like baldheads worshippers that call themselves Jehovah Witness.

You are right, science doesn’t support child sexual Abuse, like small boy JEHOVAH. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maynman:

So in a nutshell your Israelite god called Jehovah only exist in a forged book shey?
you want everyone to be a child molesters like baldheads worshippers that call themselves Jehovah Witness. You are right, science doesn’t support child sexual Abuse, like small boy JEHOVAH. grin

Ọmọ neither Science nor any other faculty can remove the imperfection leading humans into shameful acts but JEHOVAH has removed the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons from the hearts of millions of His worshipers throughout the earth.
That's what He promised not perfection from imperfect humans! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ neither Science nor any other faculty can remove the imperfection leading humans into shameful acts but JEHOVAH has removed the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons from the hearts of millions of His worshipers throughout the earth.
That's what He promised not perfection from imperfect humans! wink

Ọmọ Your Israelite god Jehovah, neither his father and mother, EL and Asheera have been able to achieve anything, their existence begins and ends in a forged jewish book.

Even your Jehovah favourite family are a group of child molesters. They are the worse kind of hypocrites on earth.
Not to forget the genocides your Jehovah sponsored in the tanakh.
Did your Jehovah repent?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maynman:

Ọmọ Your Israelite god Jehovah or his father and mother, EL and Asheera have not been able to achieve anything, their existence begins and ends in a forged jewish book.

Even your Jehovah favourite family are a group of child molesters. They are the worse kind of hypocrites on earth.
Not to forget the genocides your Jehovah sponsored in the tanakh. grin

Ọmọ child molesters are everywhere today so there's no need using it to accuse any group, if you go to any country where JWs are reported as child molesters you will find out that people living in that area do it they're only worried that such is also found among JWs.
Come to Nigeria here and tell me how many child molester cases could be found among JWs.
And as for genocides go and read the stories of genocides in ancient times you will find out that Israelites are only practicing what was prevalent in their time.

But the God who help them back then promised something unbelievable and He is fulfilling it today. So you people have no excuses! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ child molesters are everywhere today so there's no need using it to accuse any group, if you go to any country where JWs are reported as child molesters you will find out that people living in that area do it they're only worried that such is also found among JWs.
Come to Nigeria here and tell me how many child molester cases could be found among JWs.
And as for genocides go and read the stories of genocides in ancient times you will find out that Israelites are only practicing what was prevalent in their time.

But the God who help them back then promised something unbelievable and He is fulfilling it today. So you people have no excuses! smiley

Jehovah favorite family are also child molesters, that’s the point. Even with your small boy Jehovah y’all still sexually molest children.

Your Jehovah doesn’t support war, but was helping Israelites commit genocide in “ancient times”. He could also help them again in “modern times”.

Y’all are shameless hypocrites! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maynman:

Jehovah favorite family are also child molesters, that’s the point. Even with your small boy Jehovah y’all still sexually molest children.

Your Jehovah doesn’t support war, but was helping Israelites commit genocide in “ancient times”. He could also help them again in “modern times”.

Y’all are shameless hypocrites! cheesy

Ọmọ i dey tell you say people from different races throughout the earth were captured by Jehovah to erase racism and politics from their hearts and you're here talking about child molesting that's prevalent in the world.

You're really funny o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i dey tell you say people from different races throughout the earth were captured by Jehovah to erase racism and politics from their hearts and you're here talking about child molesting that's prevalent in the world.

You're really funny o! cheesy

Ọmọ I dey tell you your Jehovah is a blood sucking little Israelite boy, helping Israelites commit genocide in “ancient times” because it was “prevalent”.
Your Jehovah erased politics by appointing baldheads called GOVERNING body in your “organization”.

Because it’s prevalent in the world that’s why Jehovah favorite family are also sexually molesting children?Bwahahahah

Y’all are shameless hypocrites and child molesters. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maynman:

Ọmọ I dey tell you your Jehovah is a blood sucking little Israelite boy, helping Israelites commit genocide in “ancient times” because it was “prevalent”.
Your Jehovah erased politics by appointing baldheads called GOVERNING body in your “organization”.

Because it’s prevalent in the world that’s why Jehovah favorite family is also sexually molesting children?Bwahahahah

Y’all are shameless hypocrites and child molesters. wink

You're just blabbing my guy.

The sickness affecting all kinds of people is child molesting so there's no faculty you can find that's free. But making, buying, selling and using weapons today has been removed from the hearts of JEHOVAH'S people.
Just as He promised! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're just blabbing my guy.

The sickness affecting all kinds of people is child molesting so there's no faculty you can find that's free. But making, buying, selling and using weapons today has been removed from the hearts of JEHOVAH'S people.
Just as He promised! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink

My boy, You’re just ranting and regurgitating what your GOVERNING body told you in watchtower.

You are so used to child molesting that you don’t even know what it means again. Wtf is “ The sickness affecting all kinds of people is child molesting”

Because it’s prevalent in all “faculty” that’s why Jehovah favorite family is also sexually molesting children?Bwahahahah

Your Israelite god that was supporting and encouraging genocide in “ancient times” has repented? He is no more into the business? grin

Quoting your forged christian book to defend your christian god is laughable.

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
MrPRevailer:
God did these wonders in a moment.
Can Science do these things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-98DYodc0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzeiET9mgqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFOuUMVZe3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwS7Bk6LWGA

TB joshua also did miracles and it’s available on YouTube, it has been busted by his former employees that it was fake.

Why don’t your pastor enter hospitals and replicate these miracles, why must it be in a controlled environment?

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maynman:

TB joshua also did miracles and it’s available on YouTube, it has been busted by his former employees that it was fake.

Why don’t your pastor enter hospitals and replicate these miracles, why must it be in a controlled environment?
No doubt there are also fakers.

But can you prove with redlight evidence that the miracles Joshua performed were fake?
Even Jesus and his apostles were accused of fake miracles and demonic possession.

I have brought a crippled man to my church that was healed. 21 years old man Crippled from birth
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Can he prove with redlight evidence that the miracles were fake?
Even Jesus and his apostles were accused of fake miracles and demonic possession.

I have brought a crippled man to my church that was healed. 21 years old man Crippled from birth

You have to prove with red light evidence that the miracles are real.

His employees said they were fake, can you point out to one person he did miracles for and we can verify INDEPENDENTLY?

Where is the hospital details of the man been crippled from birth?
His pictures when he was young and after.

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maynman:

You have to prove with red light evidence that the miracles are real.

Where is the hospital details of the man been crippled from birth?

In most cases, Jesus did not go to hospitals to heal people. They came to him and he healed them.

This is my personal testimony. In my case, I didn't take my phone to church. I saw him on the roadside and asked him, he agreed.

His leg condition was such that you will not believe he can walk again. But he did after the Prayers.

Many people testifying have come with their doctor reports, before and after test results, x-ray scans. Also, you are required to state your * full name and your address of your house for full transparency .* Before giving your testimony.

In 20 years, Governors and/or deputies 36 states in Nigeria attended our crusade or sent representative. Using ID technology they are able to scan the picture of anyone and bring out your full details of whom you are. So they know if the testimonies are true or not.

They have all spoke well of the Lord's Chosen.
In this recent crusade 19th and 29th November 2022, Peter Obi and former Anambra governor was there.he made it clear he was not there for campaign as some minds wish to assume but he has seen the power in the Lord's Chosen and has his own testimonies and want everyone to pray for Nigeria. Also after the program, the G.O was awarded with a Hall of Fame honorary for his contribution to the welfare of Africa.

But if you refuse to believe anything I've said like doubting Thomas won't believe until he deeps his fingers in the sides of Jesus, come to the Lord's Chosen. There challenge God with a problem from you, family relation, neighbour or Friend.
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Maynman: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
MrPRevailer:

This is my personal testimony. In my case, I didn't take my phone to church. I saw him on the roadside and asked him, he agreed.

His leg condition was such that you will not believe he can walk again. But he did after the Prayers.

Many people testifying have come with their doctor reports, before and after test results, x-ray scans. Also, you are required to state your * full name and your address of your house for full transparency .* Before giving your testimony.

In 20 years, Governors and/or deputies 36 states in Nigeria attended our crusade or sent representative. Using ID technology they are able to scan the picture of anyone and bring out your full details of whom you are. So they know if the testimonies are true or not.

They have all spoke well of the Lord's Chosen.
In this recent crusade 19th and 29th November 2022, Peter Obi and former Anambra governor was there.he made it clear he was not there for campaign as some minds wish to assume but he has seen the power in the Lord's Chosen and has his own testimonies and want everyone to pray for Nigeria. Also after the program, the G.O was awarded with a Hall of Fame honorary for his contribution to the welfare of Africa.

But if you refuse to believe anything I've said like doubting Thomas won't believe until he deeps his fingers in the sides of Jesus, come to the Lord's Chosen. There challenge God with a problem from you, family relation, neighbour or Friend.

Yawn, Where is the hospital details of the man been crippled from birth?

Yahoo boys even writes better format than this.

Give me “red light evidence”.

1 Like

Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by johnw47: 12:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Maynman:

Bwahahahah
grin

MaxInDHouse:

cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

dummies madman verses madmax smiley
Re: Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Workch:

The very fact that you consider this experiment unfair and are unwilling to participate should answer your question. Deep down you yourself know that your god is powerless to even stop a simple pendulum from following the laws of physics.

We do not find it unfair, we find it very very stupid to the point of annoyance for the fact that you recognise that this experiment is under A Law is sufficient for it means

1). Recognition of The Law Maker.

2) The proof that you powerless men are working under The Law God has already Set and waka.

3) That since you had your foolishness which you call intelligence, you are still not able to change The Law which God made.

So it is even a clear proof of foolishness for you to have even thought that this experiment made any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It Permissible To Adapt Secular Music For Worship?? / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / Female Pastor Caught In A Scandal As Her S#x Video Goes Viral (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.