Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best (31193 Views)

Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson / Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Dshocker(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
The goat is going
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
I love C. Ronaldo.
The love you had for Man U made you come back but the management and staff have rotten. Seek new challenge bro. You are the real GOAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by JustStupidity: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oboy your days are over. We've seen you finish. And we can predict your next move, so go and rest angry
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by BABANGBALI: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fok off!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Sweetvie: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
GOAT cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by BABANGBALI: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
longetivity:
THE REAL GOAT
turned to suya

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Duru009(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Like Ronaldo.....

Share Rashford.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Bashnigga(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Time for another new challenge.... where's the next destination, German, France, Portugal?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
JustStupidity:
Your days are over
completely over. He will be a shadow of himself at this on going world cup.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Lamasta(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Just as you love juventus grin

Always sinking clubs and leaving them to drown.

Fraudnaldo

The same pessi wreck Barcelona and nake them a debtor till date
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by angelfallz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
CR7 is still my GOAT. But he was not and is not relevant to Manchester United, I am glad he is gone.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by BABANGBALI: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bashnigga:
Time for another new challenge.... where's the next destination, German, France, Portugal?
forget it, the guy is finished,age has caught up with him, nothing for him again.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by ipobarecriminals: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
cool Go WELL jare cool
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Qardinalcaptain: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Very selfish individual...good riddance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by OhiOfIhima: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bigchristo:
He never love Manchester United he love his money and champions league football, these aren’t legends
You actually hate to hear the truth. Ronaldo opened up the fraudulent activity they have been covering up in Manchester United. He is the right man to tell the fans the obvious truth and he has done that. Posterity will forever remember you man. Respect GOAT

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Fraudnaldo

was it Ronaldo that made them not win a title since mourinho left?? Shitty club and shitty players thinking they are real Madrid for their mind. grin undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Fraudnaldo
drink gamalin if CR7 is matching on your throat

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Bigchristo: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
OhiOfIhima:

You actually hate to hear the truth. Ronaldo opened up the fraudulent activity they have been covering up in Manchester United. He is the right man to tell the fans the obvious truth and he has done that. Posterity will forever remember you man. Respect GOAT
He was signed to play football, not to be criticizing the team management, there’s no club where fraudulent activities aren’t going on he is not the manager but a footballer he should have played his football if the club is not ok for him then he leave quietly instead instigating his teammates to start tearing each other, you’ve only heard his own side of the story let Manchester United open up his attitude to you about the club you will be amazed, why didn’t he complained last season when we where in champions league spot? He doesn’t want to play Uefa cup that’s the fact he was being forced to even play some matches because his attitude got worse

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by AmeLonRo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mobility of labour is something that is sure. Moreover, skilled workers are more mobile than unskilled workers.
Wish Ronaldo the best.

I am an article writer. Chat me up and lets deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YgZTi2opU%200
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by CheedyJ(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nbote:
That's what he wanted
Exactly, baba just played on United's intelligence, I won't be surprised if he already has his next club all planned out.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by CheedyJ(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mrgovernor:
If you have not make money, I meant enough money, don't do what CR7 did to Manutd, You will be send back to the trenches.....

If you have made enough kaladus, you can tell your Boss to fvck off if he walks you out from his office. It's the reason why you are being paid Tfare as monthly salary so that you can perpetually depend on them & come again next month.

You can spray pepperish-truth on their faces even if it will make them go blind or if stinks to them, provided you have backups.... .

You don't ask for the kind of death wey kill your papa until you have sword or cutlass in your hands.

No employer deserves your absolute loyalty. For the bad ones who don't like to be told the truth like united, one day of error is too much to ditch your many years of loyalty.

Finally, don't forget to always ask yourself the Jacob's question, especially if you work with a relative of yours. "when will I provide for my own home"? After all is said and done, na their pikin you go still serve if you no wise up & find your ways.

The 'truth' he couldn't spill until he started 'chopping' bench abi. Truth my royal behind.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by frog12: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
what fraud ?

OhiOfIhima:

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by JOemmy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
He didn't act like a professional he should have granted that interview after leaving manu now big clubs will be scared of signing him.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Streetmovement(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Kudus to CR7, Chelsea or others waiting cool
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Heffalump(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.
Fraudnaldo

I perceived you were drowsing while typing. Ronaldo is greater than your GOAT. You can't undermine him.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by lhordspy: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
drink gamalin if CR7 is matching on your throat

You are very disrespectful, insultive and always aggressive everytime you type.

Always.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7446027/cristiano-ronaldo-leave-manchester-united

SOURCE
Na so dis man go dey seek challenge instead he go dey see trials and tribulations cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Cmanforall: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by juman(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Best player in the world.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Odward:
My siuu can rest in peace nowgrin
You wan give am otapiapia ne undecided
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Adakintroy: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Not the honey moon return we was expecting.

Always bows when the ovation is loudest.

Was getting pretty sticky. Good they ended it respectfully. Wish ororo well. Boy done try. Were to now?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best by Naturalista(f): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my company SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Napoli Sack Head Coach, Gennaro Gattuso / Photo Of Joseph Yobo's Kids All Smiles / Angry PSG Fans Hang Banners In Protest Of Possible Pogba Signing From Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.