Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG (47993 Views)

Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Kingzeez10: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
nazicartel:
abdulazeez , nobody wants you to support Obi. Support Tinubu in peace. I know you must be in Kwara state
I'm actually in Enugu for a project. Patronize my business and also recommend us to your friends.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by africandollar: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Buhari Buhari Buhari buhaaari Buhaaarrri

Alubu-lubu-leh! Yeh! Yaaba-bulu-buleh! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Idaytesj29(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's nw pls a drug barons and kleptomaniacs can't be our president, it's nigeria turn #naija lokan

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country, either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

The same Obi that said this?
The supporter of ESN and Unknown Gunmen killing innocent people in Alaigbo.

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Uteghe(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's nw pls a drug barons and kleptomaniacs can't be our president, it's nigeria turn #naija lokan

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot
people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country, either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
Did Peter Obi tell you he wants to be president?
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by RGM4ObiDatti: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country, either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Seriously agbado urchins are really in pains, I beg see mention, anyways no way for a kleptomaniacs to be our president, it's only his excellency Mr Peter obi that we all Nigerian's want

ObiDatti is a GOAL!!!

See the picture attached, is this not the definition of GCFR?

Some people think it should be their birth right or a retirement home.

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Praktikals(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

There's the concept of greater good of society. He left apga for the greater good of Nigeria....
That is how he will renege on his election promise for the "greater good" of his croonies
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by BigBashiru: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

How has Peter Obi leaving APGA good for Nigerians

He also betrayed Ojukwu. How did that benefit Nigeria

You, just like the vast majority of Nigerians are cursed spiritually that's why you love the blame game and that's why no presidential candidate is ever good enough for you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by GoodIsGod: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
As the Acting DG grin

Wait till he appoints the permanent DG
U go dey hear Abdulahi Musa Dongoyaro

grin

Nigeria is a scam .

Shior

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by LOVEGINO(m): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:

Wow, Seriously agbado urchins are really in pains,! I beg see mentions, anyways no way for a kleptomaniacs to be our president, it's only his excellency Mr PETer obi that we all sensible Nigeria want, no way for atiku too
they are all thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Buhari appoint a Southerner??

Haa
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by onuman: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.facebook.com/100066436096498/posts/pfbid05PWjSZs7DU5CpcdJQ1D34NDMQTAaCsQ3cK6r613JQwyHUxeeq72B71ev51rXHBHul/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7438517/buhari-approves-removal-mohammed-fadah#118476361

Scrap the NYSC thing, it doesn't add to unity in Nigeria. Actions and inaction of Religious extremists in one part of Nigeria destroyed unity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by nazicartel(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kingzeez10:

I'm actually in Enugu for a project. Patronize my business and also recommend us to your friends.
what type of business do you do ?
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2022
After 2023 end time election, Fulani northern political thugs will replace her with another Fulani again as usual.

Biafra forces will demolish every Nigeria illegal ministries in Biafra territory in future.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by clockwisereport: 2:57am On Nov 23, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers another sugar mommy for Dem boys.

Stop it

This is somebody's mum and wife. I know you won't like it when they tell this type of of joke with your mum. Let us be civil.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by JAGS001(m): 3:08am On Nov 23, 2022
Appointment comes according to recommendations of some boards of some FG organization not all appointment made is Buhari direct choices the organization will give president list to pick one person that's what the law says.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:18am On Nov 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
Noice. Atleast she's way better than Mrs Mary Dawa. A very senseless woman.
Wetin she do you? grin
Na that Kaduna woman?
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Freshman1100: 4:02am On Nov 23, 2022
I also served in Nasarawa State that year, Nasarawa Eggon to be precise. She is a nice woman.
Stanweezy:
Congrats Ma, during my service year in 2015 back then in Nasarawa State, she was our State Coordinator.

Congratulations are inorder ma.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Benwallt(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2022
iiifedimma:

Wow, Seriously agbado urchins are really in pains,! I beg see mentions, anyways no way for a kleptomaniacs to be our president, it's only his excellency Mr PETer obi that we all sensible nigerian want, no way for atiku too
just like you prefer your own man to be the president. If you ain't a bigot you won't even mention obi here. A man with zero record in governance. Nobody of note or known masses have benefited from him. Everybody supporting obi is doing so with a bias and wrong sentiment. Nigeria will be on reverse gear to fatal crashing under obi. I will advise you to shun tribalistic inclination anv vote for Tinubu for a prosperous Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Elidrisy20: 5:58am On Nov 23, 2022
Let her continue,why most it be, it's always military that heads the scheme?
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Elidrisy20: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers another sugar mommy for Dem boys.
yes, go visit olosho
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by 13october: 6:12am On Nov 23, 2022
FawolTechNG:
Nice

This black cloth is something else, NIGERIA will not mourn again.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by infinitemiles: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Mr I'm for nobody, I'm for everybody. Buhari before being elected raised the hopes of Nigerians, and throughout his tenure left Nigerians hopeless.

I am tracking the crypto market on CoinMarketCap. Click on the link to sign up and get rewarded when you accumulate 100 diamonds. https://coinmarketcap.com/invite?ref=95F6FS8H
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Safyqueen: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I was shocked when I saw initially

Buhari appointing a southerner?!!!

Then I saw its in acting capacity

I was like ehen

This is the buhari we know

You can bet your next salary that the person he would finally appoint would be from the north

And what is wrong about that?
Buhari's appointment is based on regional equality. Whether you like it or not the proper ratio of Federal appointment shall ever be 3 Norths, 3 South, whether you call it 3 hausa/ Fulani to 1 Yoruba or 1 Igbo , na your business.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Guide777(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2022
The only reason they allowed the Nnewi woman even a day to act was because she is a Northerner in spirit and a southerner in name. Born and brought up in Kaduna. Groomed at ABU - a first class mathematics graduate - she speaks Hausa better than Igbo and would support a Northerner instead of her kins if she is asked to judge a case. I am excited but not excited.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by tuoyoojo(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Can you bet your life?

I can bet yours

And I assure you, you won't be disappointed grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

I was like ehen

You can bet your next salary that the person he would finally appoint would be from the north

See ehn, the man's tenure is almost over. So, he can appoint non-Northerners as he's accomplished his mission.

Na to transfer the baggage to the next administration.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
To be replaced by a "competent" chosen one very soon

I doubt it. She will be confirmed later.

Wasn't it the same way the current Chief Justice Nigeria was in acting capacity before he was confirmed?

The man's time in office is winding up! So, he can now put people from other regions in office. He has done what he came to do: nepotism and tribalism.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2022
It is nice to see a non-military person head the NYSC.

To the best of my knowledge, it's always been a military personnel heading that organisation.

So, this is a welcome development for me.

Away from the norm.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Slurity(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

I was like ehen

Chris Ngige, Amaechi and many others are from the north? Why are we like this in the south? Where do you put you attacks during the time of Obasanjo and Jonathan when the give all sensitive position to the southerners. Okojo, odua, Madueke
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by tuoyoojo(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2022
ferhyntorlah:

See ehn, the man's tenure is almost over. So, he can appoint non-Northerners as he's accomplished his mission.

Na to transfer the baggage to the next administration.

Buhari can never disappoint

He doesn't have anyone to please

Once he finds a northern

He would give likely give this woman the boot
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by tuoyoojo(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Slurity:
Chris Ngige, Amaechi and many others are from the north? Why are we like this in the south? Where do you put you attacks during the time of Obasanjo and Jonathan when the give all sensitive position to the southerners. Okojo, odua, Madueke

These people you mentioned are ministers and by law he is mandate to appoint from all regions of the country

But you see for those agencies , its at his whims and caprices, he would most likely go for his people

Whether you want to agree or not, the facts are there

Even his northerner brother atiku corroborated this when he said the appointment is lopsided favouring the north

See appointing someone from a southern part of the country doesn't add to my bank account but a leader must be seen to be fair and respect the law of equity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / A Boy Dressed In NYSC Uniform (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.