Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria (38944 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by ibinaboonline: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Tried palm wine for the first time? Where did you even grow up?
Mstravelindiva:
At Rafia Palm! Tried palm wine for the first time!
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Silentgroper(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2022
ferhyntorlah:

She's a Nigerian by marriage.
Her husband is Nigerian; she loves travelling, and she documents her travel history. I do read up on her travel adventure.

This is her reply in one of her travel threads:

This may be a first time in Nigeria. So it's a big deal for her.

Mstravelindiva, please enjoy your stay in your husband's fatherland. I love the way you capture Abuja. It's so inviting for a foreigner to visit.

Thank you!
If she really wanna enjoy her husband's homeland, she should go down to d (y)east.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by CSTRR: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2022
ferhyntorlah:

She's a Nigerian by marriage.
Her husband is Nigerian; she loves travelling, and she documents her travel history. I do read up on her travel adventure.

This is her reply in one of her travel threads:

This may be a first time in Nigeria. So it's a big deal for her.

Mstravelindiva, please enjoy your stay in your husband's fatherland. I love the way you capture Abuja. It's so inviting for a foreigner to visit.

Thank you!
It's the same way you go to London and hype it, and the locals can't see the big deal about London.

6 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by AlphaTaikun: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Yes, it was hilarious, they were so shocked, I beat them good, hahaha! I’m a quick learner!
Lol... That's good to know.
I can imagine the look of intense shock on their faces. Hahaha.grin

I also like the stealth mode with which you made landfall in Nigeria and then left right back for the U.S. before posting your FCT visit details here on NL. We all must be conscious security-wise when embarking on short vacations worldwide. Way to go!
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by syntekelite(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2022
In all your doings in abuja pls pls pls i beg you dont let anyone carry you go gwagwalada ohhh. A word is enuf fr the wise grin

5 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Spain007(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's your girl Ms Travelin Diva and she has arrived! What an adventure it has been so far, but I made it to Abuja!

First two days had a bit of a rocky start (our flight was delayed and luggage did not arrive in Abuja until the next evening). I must admit, if you have to return to the airport for anything, Nigeria makes it a bit difficult to navigate back and forth easily. At any rate, once we received our luggage then our vacation officially began. I quickly learned the true meaning of the nigerian factor, lol! While still a bit jet lagged, I have managed to enjoy a few adventures within my first few days, and even got my hair braided in my hotel room shortly after I arrived (BEST EXPERIENCE EVER). Here's part 1, and definitely check out my Instagram page @MsTravelinDiva_ if you’d like to follow videos of my stay. Cheers!

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Peace & Blessings to Nigeria and to you all!

Congratulations...pls be mindful of those APC Boyz,na promise and fail be their logo.
Enjoy
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by phemmyfour: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2022
OP is definitely a food addict
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad see photo of my beloved country as if we are in Warton Sudan sad.
hajahahahaha I'm laffing mad here ooo lol grin Or Niger Republic cheesy ...jungle republic or animal kingdom of Nigeria
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by phemmyfour: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend, I actually follow both on Instagram! And duly noted for the Bole.
It's Boli not bole

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by kayevans: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2022
ForeThinker:
Hmmm... Na your sugar daddy siddon near that stout bottle ?
Lol....omg. guy why

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by GENES11S: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2022
ForeThinker:

It's too early for vawulence my brother. Let's enjoy this peace for a moment.

3 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Shadysen: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thanks friend for the concern, I’m already back home (USA) safe and sound! I quietly and discreetly came in and left.
why are you scared?

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Isabi4lov: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Wow beautiful, enjoyment is bae...

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by NaijaCover(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by oonyeoma50: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2022
cool

Hope you are Obidient
We welcome only Obidient people. Agbado urchin is a red flag
cool

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by morikee: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Shark House 101 Express!
please don't mention
That nonsense gwarimpa Shark house
No big deal about that place. Stupidly expensive. Zero value for money.
In a plaza fa. Imagine N7500 for a lousy looking Egusi soup with tiny crabs. Una go soon ☺️ close shop.

If you need value for money. Just head to Cozy Kitchen gwarimpa, or Tastia restaurant
Na shark na scam
Na only Ritualist and yahoo boys go patronise una

3 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by iSpread(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2022
WHAT IS OUR GAIN NOW?
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by KennethEnyi(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2022
Na ordinary abj this one dey talk I made it…
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by samuelson06(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Enjoyed playing a few games at Rafia Palms too, lots of fun and local vibes!

You never told us where you are coming from or your nationality.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by pacificom: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2022
ForeThinker:
You be jealous Caesar.
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by abdoulng(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2022
cayorday89:
Truly, the world is what we made of it, just take a look at how you made the so called Abuja many have snapped and always look average so beautiful and bright. Keep enjoying ma'am and welcome to the FCT9JA.
Na poor men dey snap the ABUJA since naaa

4 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Ckonnet: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2022
ForeThinker:

From the positioning of the belle, oga go do run like 5 bottles of odeku

2 Likes

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Yuneehk(f): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2022
Silentgroper:
If she really wanna enjoy her husband's homeland, she should go down to d (y)east.
Even in a thread that just has to do with sight seeing and food, you still couldn't resist airing your tribalistic comment.

Nah, it's in you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by olasquare: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders,

It's your girl Ms Travelin Diva and she has arrived! What an adventure it has been so far, but I made it to Abuja!

First two days had a bit of a rocky start (our flight was delayed and luggage did not arrive in Abuja until the next evening). I must admit, if you have to return to the airport for anything, Nigeria makes it a bit difficult to navigate back and forth easily. At any rate, once we received our luggage then our vacation officially began. I quickly learned the true meaning of the nigerian factor, lol! While still a bit jet lagged, I have managed to enjoy a few adventures within my first few days, and even got my hair braided in my hotel room shortly after I arrived (BEST EXPERIENCE EVER). Here's part 1, and definitely check out my Instagram page @MsTravelinDiva_ if you’d like to follow videos of my stay. Cheers!

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Peace & Blessings to Nigeria and to you all!

See as u fine come dey enter my eyes. Enjoy ur stay girl. And have a pleasant holiday season. Cheers
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by narowfoundation: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Ogbeni.. na visitor wey miss road dey go all dis places. Just like u made money and decide to go abroad lodge and eat for expensive places.

Na visitor, no Cap.

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by JONSYN7154: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2022
ForeThinker:
na hustle she kom hustle. She get money to enter transcop?

1 Like

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by z4blaze(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Nigerians always trying to tarnish the image of their country as if they have another country,but wld rather be slaves in a white man's country and be proud abt it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by hofeshhomes: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2022
cool
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by enonche85(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:
You love food, no cap.

Food and alcohol i no know which one she love pass. cheesy
Re: I Made It! | My Trip To Abuja, Nigeria by Litmus: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Ghana nose she has. This bulby nose structure, negligible bridge, flat across the bottom, is creeping into the Nigeria gene pool, due probably to Nigerians increasingly marrying none Nigerians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone View Of Major Roads In Edo State - Photos / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.