Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

4 Alarming Signs That Your Payoneer Exchanger Is Cheating You Or About To Cheat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Alarming Signs That Your Payoneer Exchanger Is Cheating You Or About To Cheat (149 Views)

Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. / Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him / Payoneer Exchanger Needed In Rivers State, I Have Funds To Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Alarming Signs That Your Payoneer Exchanger Is Cheating You Or About To Cheat by Femiivictorr(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2022
You are welcome,

You and I know that nobody will be reading this except they usually have money inside their payoneer account,

No matter the kind of work you do online man, you worked hard to get those bucks in it.

But I know that it comes by being busy with your business. So I don't want to waste your time,

I have shortened the stories I had in mind into short points you can read in less than 7 minutes.

Some of which you know, but don't pay attention to,

And some of which you may never heard of, which will help you.

These 4 main points will;

1. Help you detect if your payoneer exchanger is giving you a good rate or he has been cheating you.

2. Let you detect quickly if your payoneer exchanger is about to rip you.

3. And as well, give you an escape route away from such payoneer exchanger to getting you the most lavish dollar to naira transactions possible.

Rest your back, and calmly follow me as I start exposing those obvious signs your trusted and tested exchanger don't want you to notice.

Let's get into it.

Is your dollar to naira exchanger in anyway like this?

Then, he is most likely ripping you or planning to rip

1. Your payoneer exchanger doesn't update his exchange rate immediately naira falls.

After deliberately following couples of payoneer exchangers, one thing 90% of them have in common is letting guys fall into old exchange rate trap without knowing it.

So, they can continue keeping a huge share of your earnings, which shouldn't be.

This may presently be costing you #30k, #70K, #100K, depending on the amount of dollars you normally exchange.

Here is the clearer picture;

Imagine that you made an exchange rate last month at #750 per dollar.

And you exchanged $500. You would get #375,000

Now let's say you wanna exchange another $500 this week, and you're not aware that the rate has increased to #850, While your 'tested and trusted' as well didn't say anything,

You would be given same #375,000
While you should be given #425,00

That is a whooping #50K rip off of your earnings.

A good payoneer exchanger will update his status immediately the rate increases,

And also send update into your DM to inform you, even if you're not exchanging yet.

If you have to ask your payoneer exchanger before he tells you the current rate, then he was expecting you to get into the trap of the old rate, so he can keep more of your money to himself.

Look up, I know you won't believe that your trusted and tested exchanger may

be doing you bad.

So, in order to help you I will give you a safe option.

� Always visit this website ( makeer ) to check the current rate top payoneer funds exchanger are giving.

The site updates to the current black market rate every single day, so always confirm the rate your exchanger tells you before moving on with the deal.

If your exchanger's own is lower, then you have a reason to leave.

Another obvious sign you need to be aware of is

2. If your exchanger is acting suspicious after you ask him for rate, then you need to reconsider.

Think about how your exchanger makes you feel whenever you want to deal with him, and decide if this applies to him.

If it does, normalize going to verify your exchangers rate at www.abc.com before dealing with him again to avoid ripping.

Another alarming sign you need to take note of is,

3. No DP Goons.

We all know them, they don't like using profile picture on whatsapp.

Most people trust them after making 20 transactions with them, but I stopped trusting them the day one started asking me questions about my payoneer account.

I want you to understand that it is easy to stay loyal when they are making just consistent #20k from you.

But after building trust enough, and you want to exchange about $5,000 which is

#4 million in naira.

Do you think this kind of person who has no means of identification and have nothing to lose will still remain loyal?

Absolute Not.

There is no exchanger who won't do the calculation of the #20k's they will have to make before making the #4 million.

And exchanging $1,000 $3,000, $7,000 dollars within the next few months is inevitable for you, base on believing.

So, you better take note of who you are building trust with and make sure it is not someone hidden behind blank profile.

Understand that $500 is not $2K, and such person won't care about the recurrent #20K from you when he can take away #1.6 million at once.

Even, just #500k

So my advice?

Stop dealing with any exchanger who has no means of identification.

Your suspicions might be right ⚠️

Incase you are wondering,
Who do I recommend?

I recommend anybody who makes his profile available in public

And also uses the standard rate as it is on the black narket rate website ( makeer )

I know that is not the response you were expecting,

Click here to message the fastest and award winning exchanger In Nigeria.

He is the one most of my freelancer friends also use. So, you can rely on him.

Let's move on,

Another obvious sign you need to be aware of is,

4. If the rate is constant within 3 funds exchange period.

Within the last one year, exchange rate has been fluctuating every single month.

During my research, I discovered that there is a league of exchangers who don't like calling out the newest rate 'because it may change tomorrow'.

So, they keep exchanging at the previous rate till they are sure that the new rate will maintain for few weeks.

These ones will tell what the rate is, but won't tell you untill they are sure the rate will be constant for a while.

While the reason they do this is not obvious to me,

I couldn't have done you any better favor but letting you know that they will still do the exchange with the current rate,

So why using the previous rate for you?

But guess what?

If naira increases a bit, this league of exchangers are the ones that post it first on their status.

So, is it fair to say they only care when they don't want to loose any cash, but doesn't care if you loose cash to them?

Do you notice this about your exchanger?

Then you don't want to keep being my old self who used to keep bursting his ass in front of computer, while an unfair exchanger is waiting for him to bring the share of his earning.

You don't want to keep loosing your hard earned money to exchangers who don't

care about you.

Would you like to connect with my personal dollar to naira exchanger?

Click here to meet him on whatsapp.

Note: He is most likely to be the one that sent you this, because I'm gifting this to him for being my best exchanger since January 2022.

�$20,000/month soon bro. So, make sure you're safe with your exchanger.

Your Sincerely,
Timileyin.

(1) (Reply)

Granite And Sharp Sand Supply From Quarry / SON Certified Balance And Rugged Tyres For Sale / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.