Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

GDG Lagos 2022 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / GDG Lagos 2022 (464 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GDG Lagos 2022 by Eaztzide: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello guys, who HAS TICKET to GDG Lagos 2022 and plans on attending? If you have, let's gather and familiarize before that day.
Re: GDG Lagos 2022 by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Eaztzide:
Hello guys, who HAS TICKET to GDG Lagos 2022 and plans on attending? If you have, let's gather and familiarize before that day.
I couldn’t get a ticket…
Re: GDG Lagos 2022 by Eaztzide: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kvngfrosh:
I couldn’t get a ticket…
Ooh! Well, if you know someone who has gotten but won't be attending probably due to school or other engagements, you can ask them to transfer their tickets to you. GDG has made it possible to do so.

You have between now and Friday to do it.
Re: GDG Lagos 2022 by Kvngfrosh(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Eaztzide:

Ooh! Well, if you know someone who has gotten but won't be attending probably due to school or other engagements, you can ask them to transfer their tickets to you. GDG has made it possible to do so.

Nahhh I don’t know anybody who would want to do that…till next year then.
Re: GDG Lagos 2022 by Kvngfrosh(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eaztzide:

I got a ticket finally…how to I transfer it ?
I can’t find any option to do that
Re: GDG Lagos 2022 by Eaztzide: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kvngfrosh:
I got a ticket finally…how to I transfer it ?
I can’t find any option to do that

That's good! Did you get the ticket or someone wants to transfer to you? If they're transferring, I'll send you the link to a form where you'll need to fill details like the Order no (starts with GOOGE) and the person's email initially used to register for DevFest.

Peradventure I take time to send it, ask the person transferring to check their mailbox for a DevFest mail sent yesterday. The form link is in it.
Re: GDG Lagos 2022 by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eaztzide:

That's good! Did you get the ticket or someone wants to transfer to you? If they're transferring, I'll send you the link to a form where you'll need to fill details like the Order no (starts with GOOGE) and the person's email initially used to register for DevFest.

Peradventure I take time to send it, ask the person transferring to check their mailbox for a DevFest mail sent yesterday. The form link is in it.
kindly send me the link…
Re: GDG Lagos 2022 by Eaztzide: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kvngfrosh:
kindly send me the link…

Thanks for your patience. bit. ly/dflagos-ticket-transfer (Remove the spaces)
Re: GDG Lagos 2022 by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eaztzide:

Thanks for your patience. bitly. com/dflagos-ticket-transfer (Remove the spaces)
done…thanks
Re: GDG Lagos 2022 by Eaztzide: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kvngfrosh:
done…thanks

Ok! Thanks for giving me the chance to be of help to you. Hope to see you there tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

. / Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED / Ready To Learnn Trade Forex With Available Signals Doing 30-40+ In Profits Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.