Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online (82139 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by emmyluizzz: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Unhappy marriages are pretty common. Look, you all have seen the stats. The chances of ending up in a lasting marriage are essentially based on a coin toss.

Be careful how you choose your partners.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Abfinest007(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
I laugh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Bluezy13(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hmmm...
If true...

The man's own could be worse.

263 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Vinnie2000(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
OP...
This is Serious if its true..
I Know some peeps like Candidlady and Magnolia will blame Men for this... undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by emmyluizzz: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP...

I Know some peeps like Candidlady and Magnolia will blame Men for this... undecided

this is food for feminist

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by spencekat(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

May God bless you.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Candidlady: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP...

I Know some peeps like Candid.lady and Magn.olia will blame Men for this... undecided

IDon't have strength to blame anybody

The picture is actually making me laugh.

She could be suffering from one illness

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Jeon(f): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
make I keep my mouth shut.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Vinnie2000(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jeon:
make I keep my mouth shut.

Lols..
Or u feel the Lady Jam a very Wicked Mother inlaw. cheesy[

1 Like

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Savedday: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
U sure say, na she be that?

Or maybe she been they sick because of the too much Oloshio work wey she been dey do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Kayberg: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
She's looking like the new naira notes.
What a transformation.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by virginprincess(f): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Most women are seriously suffering in the hands of this beasts called men embarassed embarassed angry.

May God see them through cry cry

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by dollytino4real(f): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
My goodness, is she sick??

1 Like

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Bluezy13(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Most women are seriously suffering in the hands of this beasts called men embarassed embarassed angry.

Trying to correct you would result to dragging my personality in the mud.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Illegal1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:

IDon't have strength to blame anybody
The picture is actually making me laugh.
She could be suffering from one illness
madam wetin cum happen nah,dis 1 wen u no blame the man 4 her condition/illness?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by PerfectStranger(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Another angle. You dey reason abeg

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by obinna58(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
She collect wotowoto grin grin grin

Finally a man winning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
The product left the shelf. If u don't get it then forget it

6 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Authoreety: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:

Exactly... Na men own even worse pass... So calm down.... We know the games u women play

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
emmyluizzz:
unhappy marriages are pretty common. Look, you all have seen the stats. The chances of ending up in
a lasting marriage are essentially based on a coin toss.

becareful how you choose your partners
@OP, please, I'm just being curious, after how many years of marriage? Your reply will help me decode the encryption embedded in the lady's humanware.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by emmyluizzz: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
imadiyi:

@OP, please, I'm just being curious, after how many years of marriage? Your reply will help me decode the encryption embedded in the lady's humanware.

oga type normal English that everybody knows...your grammar is too high...calm down abeg

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Solofresh2: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nah lie.Its vice versa tongue
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by emmanuelbrown26: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:

And Jah regretted ever creating woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by IkeIgboNile(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
See wetin make up dey cause grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Curious345: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Canned
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Curious345: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
emmyluizzz:

this is food for feminist
I don't understand this picture you posted here.. Kindly explain
Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by okoroemeka(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
If true...

the buhari effect has finished people in this country,she looks as if fried in hot oil and roasted with truck Tyre like cow canda,God help us in this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
emmyluizzz:

oga type normal English that everybody knows...your grammar is too high...calm down abeg
Ok, Sir. I'm just asking that your answer to the number of years they've been married, will enable me to know whether it's sickness, suffering or any other physical or spiritual factors that contributed to her current state.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Mercury12(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:

If you claimed all men are beast which includes your father?
What about women?
demons? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by BigYash: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
The first frame was her in or on make up. The second frame is the real her ,and a little touch of kiwi shoe polish..

I no just fit laugh this night, please ooo grin

Suffer no good o. See as suffer reshaped her life and body.. Chai

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by NaBanga: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
The woman is tired. The marriage is doing her. She does not have time for makeup and fresh hair. She cannot go shopping for fine girl clothing. If she has children, her case is even worse. God help this woman. shocked

8 Likes

Re: Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online by Sweetvie: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is not nice.
She look tired and stressed out

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.