Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Suger Import, Investor Needed. Got Lucrative Deal. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Suger Import, Investor Needed. Got Lucrative Deal. (1407 Views)

Make Cool Cash From Our Suger Mummies/daddies / Packers And Loaders Are Urgently Needed At Bua Suger At Apapa / I Need A Phone Dealer For A Lucrative Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suger Import, Investor Needed. Got Lucrative Deal. by GideonG(m): 3:31am On Aug 26, 2011
Please I am looking for an investor for suger importation to Ghana. I want you to discuss this very well with your investor If he will be interested to invest in sugar importation business to Ghana, sugar business in Ghana is very good now with a good profit margin, we have buyers ready from Ghana, Togo, Niger and Benin,​ If only we open our own L/C to import it and bring to Ghana, then we will make good money. see we can discuss with your investor to start with 25,000mt spot shipment to Ghana, and we can work it out to get it from the seller/supplier with a price of USD$610.00/MT for 25,000mt spot, Then we can sell it to the buyer's at USD$750.00/MT. Please discuss it with any interested investor who can invest into this sugar business, then we will provide the SELLER who can SUPPLY this sugar to us with a price of USD$610.00/MT for 25,000MT CIF Tema Port Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Suger Import, Investor Needed. Got Lucrative Deal. by kayjegs: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2011
What is the credit standing of these buyers? Are the buyers retailers? How many of such buyers do you have? Investors will need to know all these.
Re: Suger Import, Investor Needed. Got Lucrative Deal. by lomzy1(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2011
could u pls drop ur contacts here or mail bimbolajide@hotmail.com, i know a company who can meet ur proposal. am scheduled for a meeting with them on wednesday. they are looking for buyers of sugar in large quantity. pls e mail me with all d details i need to know. its very important. u may call if u feel d need to 08023881557
Re: Suger Import, Investor Needed. Got Lucrative Deal. by asantrofie: 1:24am On Jul 10, 2012
Hi,
I am a US based Ghanaian interested in investing in the sugar business could you send me details of your proposal to asamoahjoyce1@gmail.com
Thanks.
Joyce.

(1) (Reply)

Mechanical Wrist Watches, Arsenal 2014 Jersey And Polo V-necks For Sale in ABJ / Buy Dangote Cement At A Promo Price Of 1100 Naira Per Bag And A Bag Of Rice / Become Our Agent And Earn 50% Commission On Every Referral! Up To N50k Monthly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.