Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Adekunle Oluwaseun Omololu Scams Victims Of School Fees Abroad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adekunle Oluwaseun Omololu Scams Victims Of School Fees Abroad (696 Views)

Oluwaseun Ajila: Ebenezer Adejumola Released From Prison Custody / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Oluwaseun Omololu Scams Victims Of School Fees Abroad by OnWebTech: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2022
SCAMMER *Adekunle Oluwaseun Omololu*

On 2/11/2022 one Adekunle Oluwatosin Omololu contacted me he has some Euro and he needs naira. I needed some euro to pay for flight tickets of group of students coming to europe from Nigeria. So after negotiations I paid naira to him and he gave me Bassey Ironbar account to pay some part of naira into the account . when he try to pay euro to the account I provided for him, his bank in netherlands flagged the euro in his account as fraud. So I ask him to refund me naira back. He kept on deceiving me and lie to pay but not. I do all my effort to get the naira and I call him severally but refuse to pick his calls. Later I found out he deleted all our whatsapp chat that could be use as evidence against him.

Herein are details of transactions 0821167645 omololu adekunle Accessbank and 0737925100
access bank. Ironbar Bassey.

His phone numbers use to chat me are +31 6 87924341 and +234 903 720 1464

the total sum of 9700 euro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3HTJ8IZXU
Re: Adekunle Oluwaseun Omololu Scams Victims Of School Fees Abroad by Candidlady: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Men at work
Re: Adekunle Oluwaseun Omololu Scams Victims Of School Fees Abroad by teabully(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
why do this kind of deal without not having a 3rd party involved, this information is not enough to get him , why didn't u demand for his international passport page and entry visa into the country, proof of address too then u can mail the Netherlands embassy and Interpol in Netherlands with all the evidences u got, u acted naïve too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help, Aye May Janet Me / 94-year-old Man Allegedly Rapes 13-year-old Girl In Adamawa / I Can End Violent Crimes With 5,000 Policemen — Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.