Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,499 members, 7,854,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Direct Selling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direct Selling (329 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Selling by Khadeejahfodio: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
I’m on the internet, specifically on the websites of companies that offer Personal care and Home products. I decided to settle on a particular company's product because of the wonderful reviews I read from satisfied clients on their page. Now, I order the products, and they’re delivered to my home. I have used them for about 2 weeks, and I love the results. Owing to the fact that these products have worked so well, and I’ve basically become like one of those satisfied customers whose reviews I read on their websites which motivated me to buy the products

I decided to inform my friends and family members about these products, and recommend the products to them. They decide to purchase these products to enjoy the same satisfaction, so they visit the company’s website and directly order from them. The company then pays me commission due to the fact that I promoted their products and initiated a sale between both parties.

This entire scenario is exactly how direct selling works. Like the name implies, it is the selling of goods or products directly to consumers without the use of retailers or middle-men. It is a sales channel employed by companies to promote their products away from a physical retail office, directly to the consumer, relying on the word of mouth and positive reviews of existing, satisfied users.

Many businesses around the world use the direct selling business model to promote unique products and services in categories such as wellness and nutrition, personal and beauty care, home care products, etc.
Considering the high rate of unemployment in the country, direct selling gives one an opportunity to become an entrepreneur without needing huge capital or having to deal with the operational and logistics hassles; and the best part about this is that it can be done right from the comfort of your home, with the opportunity to build a sales business promoting such products when they sign up as distributors of direct selling companies.

However, it is important to note at this point that for direct selling, income cannot be earned just by recruiting people without sales of products and services. Only pyramid schemes focus on recruiting people, direct selling focuses on sales of products and services with the commission gained for each sale.

It’ll be wrong, though, to think that simply because this is a business that can be done from home, hard work isn’t required. Like every other business, one needs to be hardworking and dedicated because with direct selling the only way to earn legitimate income is through product sales.

QNET is a leading direct selling company whose model I’m familiar with. The company uses a compensation plan that calculates commissions payable to distributors based on the sales volume generated through their referrals on their e-commerce platform.
Direct selling generates nearly US $200 billion in accumulated value globally, it is not a venture that should be overlooked, especially for economies that are driven by technological advancements, like Nigeria. Now is the time for Nigerians to tap into the opportunities direct selling offers.
Re: Direct Selling by Peteroluebube: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
How QNET is a Direct selling company.

I just read your post, and the illustration used to properly explain direct selling was spot-on. I’m glad you mentioned QNET because their Direct selling model is one of the best. Like you said in your post, direct selling is the act of selling goods directly to customers outside a retail setting. It is a legitimate business strategy used by many companies in commerce and otherwise to sell products and services. While products are typically sold online or in physical stores, direct selling mainly relies on salespeople meeting customers in unconventional places.

However, because so many businesses have been investigated for adopting marketing strategies, direct sales, especially MLM and network marketing, have received a poor reputation.

Pyramid schemes are frauds and unlawful, whereas direct selling is entirely legal. It is a crime to recruit people into a pyramid scheme in the United States, and the Federal Trade Commission is the main organization in charge of putting an end to such situations.

QNET is a highly effective multi-level marketing, direct selling business. On its online store, the business offers a wide range of goods, including those for energy, weight loss, nutrition, personal care, home care, fashion accessories, travel, and commemorative coins.

Their independent agents are able to keep the freedom to run a business on their terms thanks to the complete support of a cutting-edge e-commerce ecosystem, efficient logistics, and industry-leading customer care that QNET offers.

Direct selling experts evaluate QNET products and services based on the company's standards to see how they stack up in terms of customer service, dependability, and trustworthiness of the distributor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC’ll Face Total Liquidation In 2023, Says Labaran Maku / Vacancy For Account Officers / Civil Defence Registration Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.