Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? (47220 Views)

Ernest Okonkwo: Nigeria's Best Football Commentator Of All Time / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful / Benjamin Okenna Swadinho: Pidgin Commentator In Russia 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Tabletuner(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
NL people dey craze abeg!
See the way I am laughing at work and everyone is looking at me.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by ufuosman(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Sijo01(f): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Address them by their Jersey number
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Nwaajasa: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Kim Nosa
Kim big ear
Kim long neck
Kim ojuyobo
Kim iroko
bros, don't kill person with laughter
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by BENEAMATA: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ki ni all these kim , kim sef ? Na from korea whining start , i swear . So i no fit borrow kim money find am go korea ! Na to report these people to that north korean leader wetin be him name again sef ? What ! ? Another kim ? !
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by phemmyfour: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:
if you are the commentator, how will you manage this South Korean Team today? grin grin grin angry cheesy cool cool
5 Kims grin
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by IAMBOSS1990: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Enoch07:
A good commentator will not have any problems, ask Peter dury or Jim beglin or even Jon champion
Pes fan spotted.
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by CSTRR: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
TRIBALHEADBOY:
Tribalism! I stand on Asiwaju mandate, call it Tribalism or religious gingoist, I am a yoruba boy so I will vote a yoruba man whether he is qualified or not. Monkey no fine but em mama like am
Unfortunately, the monkey no know your papa.

He is not going to buy bag of rice and beans for you when inflation eat up all of your salary.

You are not going to enter Private jet with him when he is carrying jide Tinubu.

He did not even share dollars to you when he was giving to other ethnic groups during the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Emdebby2: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Demurkelly:
Lol. Exactly wetin i been dey observe for tv now. Sleepy looking Kim passes to short Kim, who crosses over to the tall kim.

Short Hwang passes to long hwang who nods the ball to average hwang
Funny...lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Emdebby2: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wahala and confusion no dey finish..
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Jayraw419: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dexibony:
Lol
You mean Peter Drudry
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by kizyalex10(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
archangel1:
if you are the commentator, how will you manage this South Korean Team today? grin grin grin angry cheesy cool cool
i base in Korea for years but I don’t know up to 5 names in Korea even thou I work with them even they don’t usually call themselves by their names

1 Like

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Tradepunter2: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tabletuner:
NL people dey craze abeg!
See the I am laughing at work and everyone is looking at me.

i swear................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by darediamond(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Kim Nosa
Kim big ear
Kim long neck
Kim ojuyobo
Kim iroko
You are a THUG!!! grin grin grin
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by darediamond(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
Kim must be a special name in the entire Korea, both north and south.
Seriously!
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by fredagu: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Man United want to buy Kim in the South Korean team
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Hussein035: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
hyfr:
arab commentators go stammer tire

Arab will be like "fa inna llahu Kim troofihi l-gwan wa illaiheeee raaji Hun mina goooooal"

I cannot laugh jare
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Jeon(f): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kim, Park and Choi are the populous family names in Seoul.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Highlyinspirati(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Looks dead
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Oddfinder01: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Enoch07:
A good commentator will not have any problems, ask Peter dury or Jim beglin or even Jon champion
Jon champion then jim beglim then Peter drury
Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Enoch07: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Oddfinder01:

Jon champion then jim beglim then Peter drury
In that order abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? by Oddfinder01: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Enoch07:

In that order abi
yes oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

English Hard O’ — Nigerians Blast UEFA After Misunderstanding Oshoala Post / Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester / Chelsea's Yellow Away Kit For 2018/2019 Premier League Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.