Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) (35175 Views)

Nigerian International Passport Now #45000 / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) by sihamey: 5:23am On Nov 27, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
It's not new.

It still baffles me how millions of naira is budgeted to run the immigration website only to be told by one of their officers that the online (DIY registration) printout is not accepted at their office. In otherwords you must pay the money through them at the office before your passport can be processed.

What a shame.
You should have reported the criminal officer who told you that to immigration twitter handle. It’s accepted I did mine DIY and the printout was accepted at immigration office where I did my capture

1 Like

Re: Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) by Akano5(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2022
herohero70:
I recommend Sagamu passport office for International passport processing. I went for capture on the 21 Oct, my passport was dated 27 Oct but I picked it up on 14 Nov. I started the process end-Aug, made N70k payment online for the 64-page/ 10-year passport and scheduled 21 Oct capture date online. I drove to Sagamu from Lagos and spent less than 1 hour for capture, well cared for at their airconditioned waiting room. Collection was the same experience.
This is one time I remember praising a Nigerian Government agency. Hopefully, the capture date scheduling can be shortened to mere days in future.
Shout out to Officer Ajagbe of NIS Passport office Sagamu!

I have been thinking of which office I should go for between Abeokuta and Sagamu.

Thank you Sir�
Na DIY I wan use oo
Re: Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) by protonz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
herohero70:
I recommend Sagamu passport office for International passport processing. I went for capture on the 21 Oct, my passport was dated 27 Oct but I picked it up on 14 Nov. I started the process end-Aug, made N70k payment online for the 64-page/ 10-year passport and scheduled 21 Oct capture date online. I drove to Sagamu from Lagos and spent less than 1 hour for capture, well cared for at their airconditioned waiting room. Collection was the same experience.
This is one time I remember praising a Nigerian Government agency. Hopefully, the capture date scheduling can be shortened to mere days in future.
Shout out to Officer Ajagbe of NIS Passport office Sagamu!
How did you know your pp was ready. Did you get a text ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / 300Level Law Student Of UNIBEN Dies In Accident Alongside Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.