Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,316 members, 7,853,470 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Which Car Brand Is Or Considered The Most Reliable Brands? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Brand Is Or Considered The Most Reliable Brands? (492 Views)

No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? / China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe / Abu Dhabi-based Tawazun Invests ₦45b In Russian Aurus Car Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Car Brand Is Or Considered The Most Reliable Brands? by AutoVfiv(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Which Car Brand Is the Most Reliable?

Anyone who wants to choose a reliable vehicle is advised to conduct a reliability survey. The 2022 edition of reliability may be a good example. Toyota is currently the most reliable car brand.

What price should I pay for a new car?

To negotiate more effectively, you must know what a fair price is for a car. You wouldn't pay more than the MSRP to buy a new car.

You would be paying about 3 to 5 percent less than the sticker price, depending on where you live, the car brand, and any other considerations. If that price is not acceptable, you can offer a higher price but not more than the new listing by the dealer. While most dealers won't sell cars at less than MSRP, it is worth trying.
What should you not say to a car salesman when buying a new car?

It can be difficult to buy a car for the first time. No matter if it's your first or second car purchase, you shouldn't tell a salesman the following. These are the facts.

I don't know anything about cars. You should research before you make your decision.

My car has just broken down or died, and I need a replacement. It is best to not let the salesman turn you away from the intended intention.

I love this car. Never show emotion while making a deal, even if it is tempting to be taken advantage by the salesman. Keep a poker face if it's possible!
I am only looking - This would make the salesman stay away from your company. Instead, start the conversation with a question to find out how.
Re: Which Car Brand Is Or Considered The Most Reliable Brands? by immortalcrown(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Reliable in what aspects?

For low cost of maintenance, Toyota goes.

For Durability, comfort and fascinating features, Benz takes the lead.

People claim Toyota is more durable. This is simply because they often replace Toyota parts but hardly afford the replacement of Benz parts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benz C300 2011 / How Often Should One Change Or Service The Gear / How Many Days To Learn Manual Driving Perfectly As A Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.