Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Can The Main Objective Of NYSC Be Achieved With This ?? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can The Main Objective Of NYSC Be Achieved With This ?? (428 Views)

Should Nysc Be Scrapped? / Should NYSC Be Reformed Or Scraped? See Twitter Poll Result / What Is The Cost Of Nysc Registration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The Main Objective Of NYSC Be Achieved With This ?? by nairayouthcom(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship rules and regulations

What is really happening in this country?
Let preach love not hatred
Decided to stay at the NCCF Quarters in Enugu and this caught my attention
The main reason why NYSC do post student to different state is to mingle promote unity among the major 3tribes in this country but with this rule number 8 the mission and objectives will not be achieved

Mehn, rule number 8 breaks my heart into different shape

As in, what the F do you mean that the only language permitted and other language is prohibited which means, if you speak other language you may be prosecuted for it
We aren’t born like this, they inculcate this stupid h@tried in us

Someone like me who is dark melanin with a little tribal mark on the face is not safe in this part of the country because someone inculcate that stupid h@tree in you

The last rule breaks the already broken shapes into pieces inside me
This is coming from the church, Will CAN said they didn’t see this things ?

Thank God we aren’t living the life of the Old Testament where instant judgement takes place if not a lot of other tribes would have kicked the bucket

This certain part of the country is not for me, won’t resume to the ppa till the damn relocation work
I will be taking the next available bus to that my tribe where we love other tribe whole heartedly

Re: Can The Main Objective Of NYSC Be Achieved With This ?? by nairayouthcom(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
@lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

"The NYSC Uniform Does Not Confer Immunity On You" - Director NWAO Tells Corps M / Corps Member Paid N330,000 Instead Of N33,000 Ready To Refund / Port Harcourt Housing Agent For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.