Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Please Help I Have Been Scammed, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help I Have Been Scammed, (560 Views)

My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed / Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed. / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Have Been Scammed, by remioshy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
I ordered some products on IG on behalf of someone from a well known own herbal seller ( ibiyemi alagbo) and I paid 93,000 naira which includes delivery and I stated before I paid that I need the items before wed 23rd because I am sending to the owner who lives outside the country with someone leaving today Thursday 24th, I kept calling her and sending messages till tue 22nd 5pm when she said it will be delivered on wed morning,  she never did and I messaged her wed evening that if it's not going to be delivered by wed night then she should not bother as it will not meet up and I told her that it was because she said I will get them before or by wed 23rd was the reason I paid for them and she should just refund me, she said she will get back to me in 15mins, up till now I have called her more than 20 times and left messages upon messages she just read and never replied, she cuts off my calls , up till now she didnt respond, she took my money and the items was never sent. She was on IG and I called and sent messages she just ignored me, I have screen shots of our chats and my payment receipt made to her, so I was asking on how to call her out on IG for people to know what she had done to me and get her to refund me or send my order . Can she just take my money like that? Maybe she thought I cant do anything, , please does anyone knows what best to do and course of action to take. She goes by Ibiyemialagbo on instagram and her name is Ibiyemi Morenike Sanni, let her come out and refute this

I think she is based at Ikorodu

Also can the police help me

Thanks
Re: Please Help I Have Been Scammed, by illicit(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
I know u can put a lien on her account if u go to ur bank and police and court
Re: Please Help I Have Been Scammed, by dawnomike(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Drop her phone nuer, let us call her for you to hear her side of the story... By the time dhe will receve like 500 calls from Nairalanders, she will reach out to you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Have Been Scammed, by yomi007k(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
I am sure you have learnt.

You should have set up a meeting to transact face-to-face.

Nigerians are not trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Have Been Scammed, by remioshy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=dawnomike post=118657964]Drop her phone nuer, let us call her for you to hear her side of the story... By the time dhe will receve like 500 calls from Nairalanders, she will reach out to you. [/quot

0705 468 8552 is her number . Ibiyemi Alagbo

Let her explain what I did wrong and why she is refusing to pick my calls and messages more than 20 times.
93,000naira was paid and no order sent.

This is for someone I cant afford to refund someone's money In this present economy, she should say what I did wrong.

Thanks
Re: Please Help I Have Been Scammed, by Kobicove(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
remioshy:
 I ordered some products on IG on behalf of someone from a well known own herbal seller ( ibiyemi alagbo) and I paid 93,000 naira which includes delivery and I stated before I paid that I need the items before wed 23rd because I am sending to the owner who lives outside the country with someone leaving today Thursday 24th, I kept calling her and sending messages till tue 22nd 5pm when she said it will be delivered on wed morning,  she never did and I messaged her wed evening that if it's not going to be delivered by wed night then she should not bother as it will not meet up and I told her that it was because she said I will get them before or by wed 23rd was the reason I paid for them and she should just refund me, she said she will get back to me in 15mins, up till now I have called her more than 20 times and left messages upon messages she just read and never replied, she cuts off my calls , up till now she didnt respond, she took my money and the items was never sent. She was on IG and I called and sent messages she just ignored me, I have screen shots of our chats and my payment receipt made to her, so I was asking on how to call her out on IG for people to know what she had done to me and get her to refund me or send my order . Can she just take my money like that? Maybe she thought I cant do anything, , please does anyone knows what best to do and course of action to take. She goes by Ibiyemialagbo on instagram and her name is Ibiyemi Morenike Sanni, let her come out and refute this

I think she is based at Ikorodu

Also can the police help me

Thanks

If she's a well known person why then will she soil her name like this?

You need to check again to be sure you did not transact business with an impostor!
Re: Please Help I Have Been Scammed, by remioshy(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thanks everyone here, she has reached out late last night and apologized for everything she gave an excuse which doesn't hold water but nevertheless she has taken steps to sort it.

Thanks
All
God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Used 6kg Gas Cylinder For Sale. / Why Is Opay No Longer Giving Me Referral Bonus?? / $1=1500 South Korean Won: Why Exchange Rate Doesn't Matter...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.