Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada (53808 Views)

Nigerian Striker, Josh Maja Scores Twice On His Premier League Debut For Fulham / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus / Marcus Rashford Gets A Tattoo Ahead Of World Cup Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by IbroMaka(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
May my sons play in the worldcup one-day.
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by etrouble: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
Yoruba Amaka

Stop taking drugs. Yorubas can never be Amaka. Amakas are drugs trafficking flat heads.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Pringles101: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

You don't know what we call joy of motherhood. So sweet.
You don born pikin for house? shocked

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by praiseneo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Feeding from which useless parent?
I work from home for oracle I make almost 237k dolls a yr and I have many inheritance and investments I have a house in gbagada and lekki with one Benz I’m fucking comfortable bro only on Nairaland to pass time and because it’s the only place I can still insult people online
I have what I will eat till I DIE!!!!
Ok ??
Good for you if true good for you if it’s all lies as well

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by emperordelis(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
We4all:
So? What's there to celebrate? They will give birth to rapists and paedophiles and be celebrating them.

It is well with your bitterleaf soul

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Sultannayef: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
praiseneo:
Pls someone should help me I begged twice for little assistance to feed today, I got nothing
It’s not easy I haven’t had anything since yesterday please someone that God has blessed should show compassion and kindness.
I have no hope at this time I haven’t gotten any help. I don’t want to stay in silence and not voice out. It’s really hard for me at this time I believe God will show up soonest cry

00 880 299 27
Sterling bank

Go look for something to do, stop!
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Litmus: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
We4all:
So? What's there to celebrate? They will give birth to rapists and paedophiles and be celebrating them.

The significance is probably the politics poster is trying to push. The celebration is a mother's natural joy that her child achieved a dream. The dream being able to play in a world cup. The celebration is a personal one for the boy and family. Here's the politics: poster co-opted the families personal joy in order to position it as Joy that the boy never wanted to play for Nigeria but Canada and has been rewarded for picking the "right country". The "right" country, in this type of politicization, is presumably any nation in the world except Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Cmanforall: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Weah's son is playing for US and he left Liberians and govt to go watch world cup.
If a Nigerian President dare do what did, this country will be on fire!

check my signature for free stiffs!
What do you think for president's son to take up nationality of another country and even representing the country in a World tournament ?

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by etrouble: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
We4all:

Mental Health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This one is mentally e
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by oneMalik: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
That's your reward mama for being a good mom !

Kudos to all the moms in the world ..... it ain't easy .
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by FamTomx2(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
MrBanner:

Joy no dey ur papa house oh!

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by etrange: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Canada will keep appearing in world cup tournaments now that they have opened up their borders to immigrants.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Bashir75: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
Yoruba Amaka

WHAT’S YORUBA AMAKA YORUBAS DEY BEAR SAMUEL NAH. IT’S NOT EVEN IGBO NAMES BUT BIBLICAL NAME.

EVERYTHING. IGBOS WANT TO FEEL AMONG WITH YORUBAS.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Feeding from which useless parent?
I work from home for oracle I make almost 237k dolls a yr and I have many inheritance and investments I have a house in gbagada and lekki with one Benz I’m fucking comfortable bro only on Nairaland to pass time and because it’s the only place I can still insult people online
I have what I will eat till I DIE!!!!

Nice.... what do you do for Oracle?
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by obaaderemi: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
effort1:

I've seen irresponsible mothers that dumped their husbands and kids to run away with another man.

Stop making stupid hasty generalisation mistakes
Don't mind them. Always downplaying the hard work and sacrifices that fathers make.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by culf: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
pure love...I miss you mama!!

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by ClearFlair: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
Yoruba Amaka

You're not Yoruba. Real Yorubas are not bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Maxxim: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
His gf won't be that excited
Shout out to those lovely mothers

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
tyson98:
She was so happy that day,we are neighbors here in Canada
You sureeee. Naija and story, na 5ive 6ix
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

There is only one true love and that is mother's love
Story

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Voiceofthestree: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Longest time Bruh greetings from upper.... I hail ooo bros still deh share update for you boi street no deh smile ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by therajah: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Pure Joy and Excitement from a mother to her Son for his Earthly accomplishments!

I begin to Imagine the level and Degree of Joy on the faces of those who have left this Sinking world and made Heaven!
I begin to imagine the atmosphere when we see JESUS Christ.

Folks! The greatest thing to have today is the Salvation of your soul. And it is only possible through a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

We are living in very wierd times!
Ensure you are born again!
Ensure you have made JESUS the Lord and Savior of your Life.
Ensure you are living according to His Commandments.

JESUS Christ is Coming!!
On point!
No greater joy seeing Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by DONORJIR(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=IamtheTruth1 post=118685339][/quote]what a bitter truth
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Okhuadams(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Dee Adekugbe the Nigerian mother of Sam Adekugbe, who plays for Canada is seen in a video rejoicing as he makes his debut at the World

Canada clashed with Belgium in their opening match. The match ended 1-0 in Belgium’s favour.

The excited mum said, “My son is in the world Cup, my son is in the World Cup, yeah baby. Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus. Halleluyah!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a3iImy5g-w

Congrats mama your son can't be (IN) the World Cup but (AT) the world cup
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Gben5: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
We4all:
bro you are cursed....mad man....
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by ObalendeCMS: 12:08am On Nov 26, 2022
I 8 the way the white man jesus has be impressed on the subconscious mind of the black as our lord and personal savior.

What is thank Jesus, thank Jesus?

Why not sango or obatala?

Colo mentality! sad

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by gracealonev: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2022
tyson98:
She was so happy that day,we are neighbors here in Canada

Man of faith.
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by Shemadex(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
One of d few sensible afonja, bcs most are just nuisance
ur papa
Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by MasterTeeUSA: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Soon Nigerians will be playing against Nigerians in the World Cup. We will be EVERYWHERE SOON. We have Nigerians playing for England, Canada...and you can keep naming the countries in the World Cup with Nigerians Lol

1 Like

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by adeniyi65(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It has really been a while o Baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada by owomano(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2022
We4all:

You sound so frustrated and full of envy. May that evil spirit leave u.. �� ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala Died From Head And Chest Injuries! / Jim Ratcliffe Is 'Interested In Buying Chelsea' / Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.