Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ladies! Get In Here , I Need Your Help!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies! Get In Here , I Need Your Help!!! (195 Views)

Ladies, Get Familiar With The Types Of Bras And Their Different Purposes / Ladies!!! Get In Here. New Arrivals / Ladies Get Your Affordable Braid Wigs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Get In Here , I Need Your Help!!! by Nonye1234: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Hello ladies, I'm doing a research on how much hair making, wig making and nail fixing costs. Whether you're a stylist, technician or just a regular lady that patronizes this businesses, kindly comment on the prices you make them and the styles.
Examples, Ghana weaving, braids, acrylic nails, regular press on nails, wig making.

Thank you for taking your time to help out a fellow Hustler. God bless

Re: Ladies! Get In Here , I Need Your Help!!! by Duchessree(f): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2022
The price depends on your location and the style. One of my contacts who do acrylic nails charges between 4 to 5k, I think her press on nails are 4k. Then for Ghana weaving, braids, it depends on the price, style and location of your shop o. Prices range between 2500 to 6000. It could be more though. But this is my opinion

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Venturing Into Attachments And Hair Accessories Wholesale Business / Where To Get High Quality Designer Clothes Shoes And Accessories? / Your Zodiac Sign And The Perfect Partner For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.