Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,332 members, 7,842,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens (1491 Views)

Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson / Mercy Johnson Finally Reveals Regina Daniels Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens by ExclusiveBet: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie took to social media to reveal why she stopped acting romantic scenes.

She made this known via a recent interview with mom of four, she made some choices in the past that she isn’t proud of.

She, however, stated that her sense of judgment has now heightened with age. She stated that she can no longer act unclad or do romantic scenes as she is now answerable to many people.

When I do that, what would the younger girls do? When you grow past a certain level, you try to go ahead and do better.

For me, you don’t need people to tell you what’s right or wrong.

Age is telling on me. I’ve grown past that level, I’m answerable to too many people: my husband, my kids.” she said.

she continued; “I hate to embarrass them in any way. My daughter is growing. She gets hold of my phone sometimes, begins to google, and goes like, ‘Mum, my friends said…’ And they’re very inquisitive.I don’t think it’s (playing unclad scenes) something I want to do to make my kids question me in any way or have something in their mind that they want to ask and they can’t.

Re: My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens by Thortp(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2022
I choose to be quiet on this madam
Re: My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens by immortalcrown(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2022
She is not condemning it. She only says younger girls should take over from her. shmm.

She wants to stop it for the sake of her children, meaning she knows how it affects other children. So, if not for the sake of her children, she would continue to do it.

Basically, she doesn't want to mentor her children in it but she has no problem with younger girls mentoring her children in the same act. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens by Peledonomy: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Ftc no reach me here
Re: My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens by Pringles101: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2022
This guy no even grab the boobs. angry

If na me ehn! I go grab the brezz squeeze am Wella come press am my rock hard boner for nyash grin

Re: My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens by ajekpaks(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2022
how do we know this information is real without a verified source?
Re: My Encounter, Why I Stopped Acting Romantic Movies – Mercy Johnson Finally Opens by We4all: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mercy that year. She should also explain to her kids why she snatched another woman's husband.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Allegedly Expecting A Second Baby With His Baby Mama In Atlanta Georgia / Audrina Patridge In A Bikini / Hot And Happening Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.