Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed (2102 Views)

We Will Redefine Your World & Satisfy You With An Uninterrupted Power Supply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed by zogo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
These days, seems women hardly get orgasm, maybe because of multiple partners. am i right? or could it be a problem from the men? well, are there startegies of getting women to orgasm? are you experienced? can you share some light for someone to learn?

Thanks forumites!
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed by sp2002(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
try and romance the lady until she is wet and possibly suck her virgina while she is sucking your dick before sex. but all these as to be with a clean partner. thnx
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed by Fhemmmy: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2011
The last time i checked, this is Property section . . . . . Lawyer, could you please move this thing?
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed by SEYDOLGRP(m): 2:17am On Aug 27, 2011
Dont have it in mind to hurt her, she dont care about anything other than how sweetly u treat her
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed by AngelMyke1: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
OMG! Doe she have C of O or Governors consent? Because the last time I checked thats the kind of things we discusse here. Abeg move over.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat @ Carwash (1yr Rent) N250k Only / Call For your House Painting with Good Applications / Residential Property Of 10Flats @ Olateju Area, Mushin. (Pixxx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.