Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

6 Ways You Can Make Money With Cryptocurrency Knowledge ( Freewhatsapp Training) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 6 Ways You Can Make Money With Cryptocurrency Knowledge ( Freewhatsapp Training) (336 Views)

Making Money With Social Media / Monetize Your Knowledge / 6 Ways To Cut Wedding Costs Without Looking Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways You Can Make Money With Cryptocurrency Knowledge ( Freewhatsapp Training) by autofreak2020(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
You don't have to believe it, but people that have deep cryptocurrency and blockchain knowledge are scarce.

Yes, I talk am with my full chest.

Because all your friends are now doing crypto is not enough reason to believe that 90% of African population have quality knowledge of the industry.

Tomorrow evening, starting from 4:00pm Nigerian time, I will show you 6 ways you can make money from what you know about crypto and blockchain.

Only if you would save my number,  because this is the only way you can view my WhatsApp status.

I teach a lot of cryptocurrency stuff on WhatsApp, if we are not mutual contacts on WhatsApp, you are probably missing a lot.

To join the class, save my contact as Abimbola and send me WhatsApp message.�

Re: 6 Ways You Can Make Money With Cryptocurrency Knowledge ( Freewhatsapp Training) by autofreak2020(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
20 hours more
Re: 6 Ways You Can Make Money With Cryptocurrency Knowledge ( Freewhatsapp Training) by autofreak2020(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2022
It is 4pm today
Re: 6 Ways You Can Make Money With Cryptocurrency Knowledge ( Freewhatsapp Training) by autofreak2020(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Done and dusted.

Training was delivered through WhatsApp status

(1) (Reply)

Is Good To Help And There Is A Reward Watch This Video / Who Is In A Position To Ask And Answer First / Value For Money Assessment Practice In Project Management Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.