Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. (2180 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by MrPRevailer(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Movie Documentary: DIED SUDDENLY

The movie was trending on Twitter with over 4million views in less than 24hrs. And then Elon Musk took it off the trending charts.

If you haven't any clue what is happening to people around the world, then this movie is begging to wake you up.

Professional Embalmers, autopsy doctors with over 40 years of experience are finding very unusual blood clots in the bodies of those who died suddenly that they have never seen in their entire career until 2 years ago (when the jab was mandated).

But don't take my word yet. Just watch the unbiased movie and then make your judgements.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by MrPRevailer(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
I'll be dropping people's SAD (sudden death) stories from social media on here
So please stay tuned.

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
From a YouTube video addressing the cause of growing SAD cases but absolutely ignoring the jab as a possible cause.

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Comments from the same video

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
UPDATE:
Ofcourse, Twitter flagged the link as an unsafe link to scare people away. (Direct link above) This is soft-censorship.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RenzTom/status/1595249145312415744?s=20&t=nEqSJgK24GsbhvIBYMQqpQ

For those believing Elon Musk will allow free speech. He said he will "crackdown harder on "HATE SPEECH" than his predecessor. (technically means: any speech not permitted by the corporate establishment)
For now he exquisitely enjoys the leisure of fooling the masses with so-called #freedom promises

1 Like

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by MrPRevailer(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
From under the same youtube video.

If all these comments were extracted from one video, how many more videos hold such comments, despite the unfair YouTube censorships??

Watch movie documentary: Died Suddenly

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by Masterclass32: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by King3urna(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2022
MrPRevailer:
Movie Documentary: DIED SUDDENLY

The movie was trending on Twitter with over 4million views in less than 24hrs. And then Elon Musk took it off the trending charts.

If you haven't any clue what is happening to people around the world, then this movie is begging to wake you up.

Professional Embalmers, autopsy doctors with over 40 years of experience are finding very unusual blood clots in the bodies of those who died suddenly that they have never seen in their entire career until 2 years ago (when the jab was mandated).

But don't take my word yet. Just watch the unbiased movie and then make your judgements.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

Hmmm Wahala for this world ohh we ain’t safe here anymore
Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by Mercury12(m): 4:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Well many people stvpidly love to sleep
While the world burn around them and the fire eventually consumes them too...
We told them about the evil vaccines, demon influenced rulers of this world and their evil agenda for humanity. They then will turn to call one a conspiracy theorist. undecided
Now the truth is gradually unfolding and the evil and occultic rulers of this world are getting bolder and here is a recent statement credited to WEF leader
According to the WEF, Jesus is fake news, God is dead, and you do not have a soul. You are a “hackable animal” who does not have the capacity for free will.

The World Economic Forum (WEF) statements and like the one above is filled with hate for God and humanity and only people under demonic influence can possible be their demons pawn on earth and do their dirty work for them in their fight against THE LIGHT. THE DARK has its own people and so does THE LIGHT TOO.
The dark said humans are "hackable animal" they brought out vaccines for a virus they created. People life are cut short to quicken their path to hell faster if they not part of THE LIGHT.
Indeed we wrestle not against flesh and blood in this world...
May God save his people and open eyes of blind people that will attack this post due to their ignorance.
Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by gulfer: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by Patriotsleague: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2022
If it ain't natural be wary of it.

2 Likes

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Do you know the jab mandate is still being enforced in some countries?
Vaccine Passport ID is being developed by WEF and WHO.

Watch Movie Documentary: Died Suddenly

Share with everyone.
So they can live.
A sudden demise of a major supplier of handicraft work, for instance, deals a blow to direct and indirect consumers of that line.

Comments from the same jab-complacent youtube video.

1 Share

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nigerian gospel singer #diedsuddenly from a heart attack. He slumped over the day after Thanksgiving. Weeks ago he had another death scare after flying to London for a concert. He didn't quarantine, mandated for travelers who refuse to take jab, so it's likely he took it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1596238175172964354

Find many more stories like this on "Died Suddenly" Twitter page

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by BigYash: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
We told them,them say we are not civilized. This is just the beginning. I'm happy our politicians took the vaccine too. Atleast the vaccine go help our country indirectly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by MrPRevailer(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Shawn Foster

45 Years old, USA
First Dose: Sometime early 2021
Second Dose: Unknown
Died: December 19, 2021
Brand: Pfizer

Shawn, A friend from way back, a skateboarder, a lover of cars, an artist, a genuine kind soul who is missed by so many. Shawn and I went to school together so it was a shock to hear the news of his sudden passing. He had died unexpectedly in his sleep. I wasn’t sure if or when I would do this post, but I know if Shawn could speak he would want people to know if it meant saving someone else’s life. He said he had the jab early last year and since then his health was never the same. An autopsy was not done, but a 45 year old man doesn’t just die in his sleep for no reason. Your story deserves to be shared. I’m sorry old friend that this happened to you. I remember you as the sweet big bear and that’s how I’ll always remember you.

May you Rest In Peace Shawn ❤️

#USA

Re: Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. by Oxtertee(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is seriously serious. I am glad I & my immediate family didn't take this alien vax.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Who Allegedly Specializes In Annointing Private Parts Of Women Arrested / Hilarious!!! Man Spent $200000 To Look Like A Tiger, Photo Of Transformation / My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.