Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

$50 Auction Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / $50 Auction Car (485 Views)

What To Look At When Buying An Auction Car / Should I Buy An Auction Car? / 6 Reasons Why Your US Auction Car Purchase Or Shipping To Nigeria May Be Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$50 Auction Car by ibinaboonline: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2022
Experienced shoppers, what happens if I bid an amount way below the "Buy Now" price for a car on Auction sites like auction Export? Will I actually win the auction or will they cancel it or something? For example, if I bid $50 for a car with $500 "Buy Now" price and the auction period ends without another bidder bidding more than my $50. What will happen?
Re: $50 Auction Car by Ybholy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
An auction has a minimum bid. But if not or the $50 is the minimum, then you’ve won the sale.

But don’t expect that as the person that list it will manipulate it or ask a friend/relative to bid high above u until the minimum price he has in mind is attained. Then, he will focus on profits or sell off to the person
Re: $50 Auction Car by ibinaboonline: 3:43am On Nov 28, 2022
That makes sense. Thanks for your reply.
Ybholy:
An auction has a minimum bid. But if not or the $50 is the minimum, then you’ve won the sale.

But don’t expect that as the person that list it will manipulate it or ask a friend/relative to bid high above u until the minimum price he has in mind is attained. Then, he will focus on profits or sell off to the person

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 2007 Lexus RX350 (registered) Available @4.6m / Sold;2010 Neatly Used Mercedes Benz E350 For N5.5m / Lagos: Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Sienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.