Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Should I Buy Bitcoin Now Or Wait? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Buy Bitcoin Now Or Wait? (223 Views)

Is It Good To Invest 5k In Bitcoin Now? / Buy Bitcoin Now at Cheap Rate 375/1USD / Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy Bitcoin Now Or Wait? by Larynxhedon: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
There is no better time than right now. Buy bitcoin now and use the dollar-cost average (DCA) later. Bitcoin is a good long-term investment for the next one to three years and is bullish overall. That means we expect the bitcoin price to rise in the long term, not minding the current short term price fluctuation.

The prices of all cryptocurrencies are considerably at their lowest right now due to the current dip caused by a series of bad events ranging from the Terra UST crash to the FTX bankruptcy, among other crises. Regardless, Bitcoin has stood the test of time and proven itself over and over again that it’s here to stay.

Remember not to invest money that you cannot afford to lose, as this content should not be used as a basis for any investment decision but for educational purposes only.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Clever, Intelligent And Want To Learn BTC Work And Make Money. Write Me / I Buy Pi / These Tips Are Great For Beginners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.