Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,542 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals (9069 Views)

Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building / Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) / Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by itiswell1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
A 13-year old Junior Secondary School, JSS3 pupil, (name withheld) has confessed that an average of eight men slept with her daily in a hotel in Sango Ota, Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria after she was forced into prostitution.

The daughter of a deceased police officer who hailed from Edo State, said she was lured into prostitution by a woman who used to sell clothes to her mother at their Kareem Street, Ahmadiyya, Ijaiye-Ojokoro, Lagos residence.

P.M.NEWS learnt that for about a month that the teenager was lured into prostitution in the hotel, her abductor, Rosemary Ekpolor, also pretended to be looking for her along with the victim’s mother.

However, nemesis caught up with Rosemary, also from Edo State, Southsouth Nigeria, when the police at Oke Odo Division in Lagos State got to know that the missing 13-year old girl was one of the prostitutes their counterparts in Ogun State arrested earlier. She was nabbed with five of her accomplices.

The discovery later led to the arrest of Rosemary whom police said has no fixed address. She was nabbed with five of her accomplice.

Narrating her ordeal, the little girl said: “I was coming from home to my mother’s shop at U-Turn Abule-Egba area where she sells food and I ran into a woman, sister Rosemary, who normally sold clothes to my mother and she told me to follow her. I obeyed because I know her.

“She then took me into a bus and we arrived at a hotel in Sango where she introduced me to two men called Fatai Akoko and Olori-Ebi. And immediately she gave me a key to a room which was dirty and smelling and she put a wig on my head, which she said was to make me look older.

“On my first day at the hotel, Alhaji Mallam deflowered me and before he did it I struggled with him but he overpowered me. I went through hell. After having sex with him, much blood was coming out of my private part and I quickly came out of the room to call Aunty Rosemary and she went out and brought a white handkerchief which she used in cleaning the blood.

“Eight men slept with me everyday. They paid me N800 each and those who slept with me over night paid N1,500 each. After the men had slept with me, Aunty Rosemary would give me Ampiclox to swallow. I begged her to let me go home that I was too small for this but she beat me. Now I feel pains in my private part any time I urinate.”

Her mother, Mrs. Rebecca Benjamin, said for the one month the teenager was kept in the hotel as a prostitute while she and others were searching for her, her abductor Rosemary was also part of the search party.

As at the time of filing this report, the suspects were still being detained at Oke-Odo Police Station.

One of the staff of the hotel at Sango Ota confirmed the arrest of the suspects.

—Oluwole Adeboye

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/08/26/8-men-slept-with-me-daily-girl-13-reveals/
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2011
what kind of people do we have in this country?why didn't the woman hawk herself?

1 Like

Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by Pukkah: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2011
This is horrific. The full weight of the law should be brought on all the perpetrators and supporters of this evil crime.
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by rexfada(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2011
8 'men'! That li2 girl must really be in pains. Those men should also be arrested and have their d**k amputated, esp d alhaji that deflowered her
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by rexfada(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2011
8 'men'! That li2 girl must really be in pains. Those men should also be arrested and have their d**k amputated, esp d alhaji that deflowered her
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by itiswell1(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2011
I'm sure this girl's case is one in thousands. There are many girls suffering thesame fate out there. Some poeple are just wicked. To think that the woman is even part of the search party is disheartening. God help us
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by otokx(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2011
Edo state
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by Arosa(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
otokx:

Edo state
you meant Naija, right?
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by tEsLim(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2011
She probably made a minimum N192,000 for the love-vendor within a month if say 800 x 8 men x 31 days (ignoring the over-night work). They must pay restitution of x 10 to the little girl and then go to jail!!!
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by generalzango(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2011
yoruba! Yoruba!! Yoruba!!! Even small girl sef. This barbaric! Omo, don't u guyz have human sympathy? This is very usless of of you
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by obowunmi(m): 1:57am On Sep 07, 2011
I'm sure this woman is a religious going church member. People in Nigeria a sick and wicked people. 800 for a small girl's pussy?! What happened to old prostitutes ? Some people are just sick. To think that Nigeria is the most religious dump in the world. Gross!
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by zolzlolz(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
If country is judged by the way it treats its women, then Africa would not do to well. I say Africa, because all the countries in Africa do these things to its women. This due to the lack of respect of the Black woman and the Black child.
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by hildaa(f): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2011
the woman is very wicked
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by BootyOnMe: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
When Igbo and Yoruba peeps wanno do 'ashawo' work. . . they will say they are from Edo State. cheesy
Rosemary from which part of Edo State? grin
Sorry darlings. . .Edo peeps do not need to be FORCED into prostitution.
It is a legitimate business. cool

Her mother, [size=20pt]Mrs. Rebecca Benjamin,[/size] said for the one month the teenager was kept in the hotel as a LovePeddler while she and others were searching for her, her abductor Rosemary was also part of the search party.

Please, tell the world what parts of Nigeria you really come from. No need hiding behind your 'ashawo' names. Stay in your states of origin and practice your 'Christian witchcraft, prostitution and slavery'.

We do not bear 'Benjamin' in Edo State. cheesy
The fact that an Edo man impregnated an ashi does not make the product from Edo state.
You are not the only ashis patronized in Edo state, so carry your bastar-ds back to your mothers' people! kiss
We all know that 'bastard-s' do not have paternity rights in African culture.
Please, go and stay in your mothers' homelands. . . where you belong OGUN STATE! kiss

Did I not tell y'awl that 'south east/south west' wickedness is extremey contagious?
See for yourselves.
The virus can no longer be contained.

A 13-year old Junior Secondary School, JSS3 pupil, (name withheld) has confessed that an average of eight men slept with her daily in a hotel in Sango Ota, Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria after she was forced into prostitution.
The daughter of a deceased police officer who hailed from Edo State, said she was lured into prostitution by a woman who used to sell clothes to her mother at their Kareem Street, Ahmadiyya, Ijaiye-Ojokoro, Lagos residence.

Obviously a Yoruba woman or an Igbo woman with the name of 'Rosemary'!
Why did she not try this her rubbish in Edo state then?
Why go all the way to this 'Ogun' state after being forced into prostitution?

Useless peeps!
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by CLIQBOY(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
BootyOnMe: When Igbo and Yoruba peeps wanno do 'ashawo' work. . . they will say they are from Edo State. cheesy
Rosemary from which part of Edo State? grin
Sorry darlings. . .Edo peeps do not need to be FORCED into prostitution.
It is a legitimate business. cool

Please, tell the world what parts of Nigeria you really come from. No need hiding behind your 'ashawo' names. Stay in your states of origin and practice your 'Christian witchcraft, prostitution and slavery'.

We do not bear 'Benjamin' in Edo State. cheesy
The fact that an Edo man impregnated an ashi does not make the product from Edo state.
You are not the only ashis patronized in Edo state, so carry your bastar-ds back to your mothers' people! kiss
We all know that 'bastard-s' do not have paternity rights in African culture.
Please, go and stay in your mothers' homelands. . . where you belong OGUN STATE! kiss

Did I not tell y'awl that 'south east/south west' wickedness is extremey contagious?
See for yourselves.
The virus can no longer be contained.

Obviously a Yoruba woman or an Igbo woman with the name of 'Rosemary'!
Why did she not try this her rubbish in Edo state then?
Why go all the way to this 'Ogun' state after being forced into prostitution?

Useless peeps!
off point!
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by BootyOnMe: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2012
CLIQBOY: off point!

CliT-Boy,
Thread is almost a year old.
Get a life. . .even if it is a dead one. kiss
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by hannydarl(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Moslem and christian men preach against fornication and adultery. They force their women folk to abide strictly to religion yet they go about sleeping with women and raping underage girls. Tommorow they will force their wives to ninja clothes and socks cos God said so but what did God ask the men to do? They don't Ever remember.
Re: Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals by stantob(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
careytommy: what kind of people do we have in this country?why didn't the woman hawk herself?

Aha bro, the woman pussy no go dey tight like the 13 year old own now, the woman dey use the little girl make money
Abi u forget say "Yerimarization" still dey hover around? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Osun Second In Indian Hemp Cultivation In South-west – NDLEA / Female Prophet Breast Feeds Her Church Members As She Calls It Holy Milk / Fire Engulfs NNPC Depot In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.