Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' (24647 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Johel(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2022
benjackugo:
Nollywood actress, Shan George, has warned those who hate her and who won't help her while alive, not to bother mourning her in death, IGBERETV reports.

She warned the 'frenemies' not to post her pictures when she dies. George said this in a video she shared on her Instagram account on Sunday, November 17.

The actress said in Pidgin,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CldcWOTAl8Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Frienemies
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Ara21(f): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2022
People tend to celebrate the dead more than the living. I know of a woman who died struggling, her children refused to help her but after her death they bought cows for her burial.
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Ykc2(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2022
Who you help during those days you and likes of liz Benson Sandra achums dey control nollywood?abeg carry your cross alone
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by emmanuelbrown26: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
I don't even like it, people that hate you when you are still alive will be showing fake love when you are gone.

If you don't like me when I'm still alive, don't mourn me when I croak
ITS VERY COMMON IN AFONJA LAND, THATS JUST D TRUTH. THEY WILL HATE U AT UR BACK AND STILL LAUGH WITH IN UR PRESENCE

1 Like

Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
Die first , make you see if dem no go post you grin
how people de make money from buying this gift card stuff?
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Goalnaldo(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2022
How time flies. This woman use to be very pretty then
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by sageb: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2022
benjackugo:
Nollywood actress, Shan George, has warned those who hate her and who won't help her while alive, not to bother mourning her in death, IGBERETV reports.

She warned the 'frenemies' not to post her pictures when she dies. George said this in a video she shared on her Instagram account on Sunday, November 17.

So true, fake people everywhere.
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by NaijaCover(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Cha E
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by sageb: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Ara21:
People tend to celebrate the dead more than the living. I know of a woman who died struggling, her children refused to help her but after her death they bought cows for her burial.

" celebrate me, now wey I dey alive
Appreciate me, noe wey I dey alive
No be when I leave this life
You go dey fake am for here..."
Patoranking "celebrate me"
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2022
I also hate it when people be immediately posting pictures of the people they were never close to immediately they die.. Like you never had time for the person when he or she was still alive, but immediately he or she dies, you'll be looking for his or her pictures to post, faking it on social media just for few likes and comments.

I never posted anyone on social media after his or her passing before, and I don't think I'll ever do it even if we were close, and I'd also like it if they don't post me when I die.
benjackugo:

Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2022
Person dey don die go stil know wetin dey happen for the land of the living? grin
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by afinikihappy201: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBRICVTmCc

Punch is my favorite. I chose you ahead of others, the wining is deserved but you can still do more
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Moh247: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022
You wey don die, wetin concern you with pictures.. you are in a bigger path to care about pictures

1 Like

Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:
You wey don die, wetin concern you with pictures.. you are in a bigger path to care about pictures
Hahahahaha imagine when you smack your lips e go sound like thunder clapping.

Hahahahahaha sexy dp you got
but try to dey show your lips
no dey hide am
hahahahaha
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Sleekfingers: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Typical afonja life style. Dem go hate u for back, stab u for back, defame ur character for back. But for front dem go laugh and play wit u. I hv worked with them for years, so I know what I'm saying. That their lifestyle has being in them right from time
Then, for stealing of Pic, abeg go and warn baba quarter to go bcs na en bi baba for stealing people's pic

Do you see how idiotic you sound, by generalizing? As if your tribe na saint.....no wonder Desmond Elliot called y'all children....But I chose to call people like ill- bred children using internet enable phones......
And for those useless moderators promoting hate speeches on the platform.....thunder fire their fingers
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Tegabadguy(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2022
benjackugo:

finest
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by fluffybaby(f): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Lie. Those people will be the first to share the news online. While true friends would be too stunned to even pick up their phones, frenemies would take a photo of your corpse and post it so that they can milk that social media pity liquid. grin grin
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by fineberry(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2022
Shan George that year... she fine die.
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by emmanuelbrown26: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Do you see how idiotic you sound, by generalizing? As if your tribe na saint.....no wonder Desmond Elliot called y'all children....But I chose to call people like ill- bred children using internet enable phones......
And for those useless moderators promoting hate speeches on the platform.....thunder fire their fingers
One thing I like Igbos is that, they don't hid their hatred towards someone dem and Edo too unlike afonjas. Typical afonja go hate u for back and like u for ur front, which is wizardry
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by rachael628: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Shadysen: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2022
this life sef ehn....vanity indeed
This woman was so so beautiful back then, now, see her.
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by afbstrategies: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2022
benjackugo:

No one has control over what happens when they die.

That's why God is the author and finisher of our fate.

Prepare yourself. Don't rob, steal or kill.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Anunakeeh: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2022
It's getting More Clearer and Clearer day by day. We'll surely get there..

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Expecting to expire anytime soon ma'am? cheesy

Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Oceanjagaban: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
E be like this werey wan die
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by wildkat: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Alajiki:
grin

Vintage Shan George grin

Hmmm... wetin dey ya mind?
Re: Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
But we can post nakid photo grin these goons who calls themselves actress but cannot afford to care for themselves... fake lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Arrests Online Saboteur After 100$ Assistance. / Efe Meets Comedian I Go Dye / #bbnaija: Mercy Eke Bum Captured While Dressing Up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.