Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Uche Nwosu Awards University Scholarship To Pure Water Seller - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uche Nwosu Awards University Scholarship To Pure Water Seller (474 Views)

2024 UTME: Pure Water Seller Who Dropped Out Two Years Ago Scores 309 / Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu Awards University Scholarship To Pure Water Seller by SReporters: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Master Celestine Terdue Asuntu who hails from Logo Local Government Area in Benue State and sells pure water in the streets of Abuja has been awarded a University Scholarship.

On his Facebook page, Uche Nwosu wrote:

"I was excited when I saw the young man, wearing tie and selling pure water on the streets. First, it reminded me of those days in Aba, when I used to sell ice water. I became emotional on seeing him had to stop to ask him how I could change his life. During my interaction with him, I found out that he is an orphan and would like to become a lawyer if given the opportunity to go to school.

"After my interaction with him, I invited him to our office where I officially announced his automatic employment and scholarship award through Ugwumba Center up to the University level to study Law or any course of his choice.

"Last year, it was Mary Daniels, the young lady who had one of her legs amputated but was still selling pure water on the streets of Oshodi, Lagos to be able to survive.

"When we intervened with our donation of one million naira, her story changed and today, she has a water manufacturing company and a 2-storey building in Lagos.

"There are so many others like that we have also supported but time will not permit me to mention their names."

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/11/28/uche-nwosu-awards-university-scholarship-to-pure-water-seller/

Re: Uche Nwosu Awards University Scholarship To Pure Water Seller by SReporters: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
More photos....

Re: Uche Nwosu Awards University Scholarship To Pure Water Seller by immortalcrown(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good.

But it is not good to do evil in order to attain good. They steal the scholarship meant for millions of people. Then, they give scholarship to few people.
Re: Uche Nwosu Awards University Scholarship To Pure Water Seller by amliftedhigher: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Good.

But is not good to do evil in order to attain good. They steal the scholarship for a whole state. Then, they give scholarship to few people.

You are sick

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Awards University Scholarship To Pure Water Seller by amliftedhigher: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Uche Nwosu is coming
Re: Uche Nwosu Awards University Scholarship To Pure Water Seller by immortalcrown(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
amliftedhigher:

You are sick
You are sicker. If my comment isn't true, prove it. Otherwise, remain a hater of truth.

(1) (Reply)

Msc In Health And Social Care 2023 | AHZ Assosciates / Mechanical Engineering- Msc - Find UK University / List Of UK Universities Still Admitting International Students Till Dec 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.