Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,261 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

AUDUSD After Retesting The Resistance Level Can Continue To Fall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AUDUSD After Retesting The Resistance Level Can Continue To Fall (173 Views)

Audusd 4hours Distribution Re-short It Tp 6350 / AUDUSD Will Try To Reverse To The Upside After Touching 78.6 FIB / GBP/USD Can Break The Resistance Line Of The Channel And Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AUDUSD After Retesting The Resistance Level Can Continue To Fall by Fisher85tow: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2022
Hello my friends, today I want to talk to you about AUD/USD .

Price for a long time formed a rounded top pattern, after which it begin to decline and broke the support level, which became the resistance level.

Now we see how the price has rise and is testing the resistance level.

The price is now trading close to the resistance level but can continue to fall.

I expect the price to continue to fall to a level 0.6630.

I set 2 goals.1st goal, and set at the level 0.6650, 2nd goal I set at the level 0.6630.

I expect such a scenario.

This is an article, not financial advice, always do your own research.

If you still have questions, you can write it in the comments below and I will answer them.

And please don't forget to support this idea with your likes and comments, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Free Kanban App Is An Incredibly Valuable Tool For Managing Projects / 5 Reasons To Study Digital Marketing Is Important / Consult With Best Accounting Firm In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.