Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security (7093 Views)

Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her / Mercy Johnson To Dedicate Daughter On April 28 / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by LesbianBoy(m): 4:55am On Aug 27, 2011
Yes! mercy Johnson will wed later today under the watchful eye of MOPOLS, ARMY, OPC, VIGILANTE, BABALAWO, etc, lol

i think this is good, so that all those bad belle 'pipo' will back off (and yes i said bad belle because as far as LOVELY or whatever her name is, nor provide

marriage certificate then she no get tok simple! abi wetin ona think my 'pipo'

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/mercy-johnson-weds-today-amid-tight-security/
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by StudioCFR(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2011
Age is no longer on her side
dats why she no mind to die dia cuz dis might be her last chance

desperate woman
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Goldieluks: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2011
There must be something about this ugly ass of a man,
that she finds very irresistible.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2011
What is the OP talking about? Lovely provided a marriage certificate.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by ammamat(f): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2011
u guys shud mind ur biz, This is her life for God sake, She knows what she want and what wud gives her peace, , or is it that u guys don't have what to think of or do, Plz u can start praying for our country,
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by switch47(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2011
jennykadry:

What is the OP talking about? Lovely provided a marriage certificate.
if there is any which i believe does not exist you can display it here if you have it
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by kilometer(f): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2011
cograts, goon gurl! God be with u
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by born2boink(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, she has already found the guy that will continue fucking that big hips,big ass,succulent big breast and all of all vomiting through manliness inside her kitty, thank God
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by BABE3: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
To the people that are already doing Bad belle, and the up-coming bashers:

Y'all should quit being so insanely Judgemental. Mercy Johnson is a human being like yourself. She's not Osama, neither is she Hitler. She's didn't kill any of y'alls family members, So why the unnecessary bitterness?

EVEN IF SHE DID SNATCH Mr. Prince from Aunty. Lovely, there's only so much condemnation that's appropriate. We don't know the TRUTH behind the whole saga. We don't live with them. We are only judging matters from what WE CAN see and hear. Why then are we being so hateful and filled with so much sorrow spite? Haba.

At least, consider the fact that she's very talented and she has been entertaing us (Nollywood-wise) for the past years. One rough phase in her life shouldn't cause this much hate from people na.

My Conclusion: The set of People that are repeatedly hateful on Mercy Johnson's case are simply depressed and Problematic in their personal, miserable lives. Miserable people are often negative and looking for ways to condemn people to make themselves feel better. Happy people are positive and filled with good vibes. Even if they want to condemn people, they do it with sense.

My advice: Don't be quick to judge people. Quit being a bigoted hypocrite. Fix your own life; make changes about yourself, and you'll see how your attitude towards life and people will change.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE MERCY JOHNSON AND HUSBAND. I wish y'all the bestest.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by strangest(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
Prince Odi after this, Genevieve is next, grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Tjluv: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
BABE!:

To the people that are already doing Bad belle, and the up-coming bashers:

Y'all should quit being so insanely Judgemental. Mercy Johnson is a human being like yourself. She's not Osama, neither is she Hilter. She's didn't kill any of y'alls family members, So why the unessecery bitterness?

EVEN IF SHE DID SNATCH Mr. Prince from Aunty. Lovely, there's only so much condemnation that's appropriate. We don't know the TRUTH behind the whole saga. We don't live with them. We are only judging matters from what WE CAN see and hear. Why then are we being so hateful and filled with so much sorrow? Haba.

At least, consider the fact that she's very talented and she has been entertaing us (Nollywood-wise) for the past years. One rough phase in her life shouldn't cause this much hate from people na.

My Conclusion: The set of People that are repeatedly hateful on Mercy Johnson's case are simply depressed and Problematic in their own personal, miserable lives. Miserable people are often negative and looking for ways to condemn people to make themselves feel better. Happy people are positive and filled with good vibes. Even if they want to condemn people, they do it with sense.

My advice: Don't be quick to judge people. Quit being a bigoted hypocrite. Fix your own life; make changes about yourself, and you'll see how your attitude towards life and people will change.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE MERCY JOHNSON AND HUSBAND. I wish y'all the bestest.

Gbam, no need to repeat my tots
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by horny4u(f): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
I will like to see the prince's koboko, something sweet  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked o jigbi jigbi,  grin

All this people saying MJ this MJ that if a powerful FARM (translate to yoruba) hits you , u sef will do and undo,
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by juman(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
kilometer:

cograts, goon gurl! God be with u

Yeah. We wish our dearest super actress happy married life. Good luck to the couple.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Costa2000(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
Prince nd Princess ode without kingdom,But if i may ask why Prince parents never say anything about this wedding of a thing?,Why prince uncle come de stand for prince father?,Prince uncle said they don't know Lovely but they paid dowry nd did traditional marriage for Ode nd Lovely.Is Okojies Kingdom a real Kingdom?, cos a real Kingdom respects tradition or don't they have tradition in Benin Land?. Mercy j u are nothing but 2nd wife.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
horny4u:

All this people saying MJ this MJ that if a powerful FARM (translate to yoruba) hits you , u sef will do and undo,
e be lyk u sabi dis Odi Prince grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Osama10(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2011

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Cmiller(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2011
MDG's-Millenium Development Goals
MDJ's-Mercy Desperate Johnson
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by sunnshyn(f): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
Happy Married life MJ
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by ifyalways(f): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hahahaaa

Wetin Mercy eye never see,see grammar lessons cheesy

Can we have more wedding pictures please!
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Osama10(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2011

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by sunnshyn(f): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
Odi and MJ

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by cold(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
ifyalways:

Hahahaaa

Wetin Mercy eye never see,see grammar lessons  cheesy

Can we have more wedding pictures please!
grin  grin na Saturday na,wetin you expect.Yes please can we have more pinshures pls.Where are the paparazzis in the house  cool
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by ifyalways(f): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
^Better Picture.

I must confess,the last picture is Lovely kiss

MJ welcome to the married club!Its now official
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by cold(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
Is that Christ Embassy?
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by tpia5: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
So let me get this straight

christ embassy conducted two weddings for the same man, or conducted a wedding for a man with a wife and kids?
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by ifyalways(f): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
No guests,Nollywood?Show us[i] Pinshures[/i] now,haba  sad

Na "Chinko" phone una use snap the pictures as all of them dark come still get oshodi-oke-like-effect.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
Well said babe.

@topic, we need to see more pictures.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by ifyalways(f): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
I have actually grabbed a thing or two from this whole saga:

Stoop to conquer.
Chose your battles wisely,don't start what you can't finish.

. . . .and the patient dog gets the best bone.Its not over till its over.

LOL

More pictures people cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by cold(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
Please I need to know,is that Christ Embassy.Where are all the Believers World members in the house,is that your venue?
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by sunnshyn(f): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
U people asking for pictures of guests sud either b patient or attend  ∂ wedding. Una nor heeear  say na 'amid' tight security  ∂ wedding hold? My Odieshi na him deh work so ooo,

Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by susanbussy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
@tpia you just won't stop carrying your bad head and belle all around the threads you see her name,  She must have done you sooooo much wrong,  I was thinking you will stop the wedding, idiot,   But now am glad it's over enjoy your new home mercy,
And @tpia your bad belle and bad head will never let you have a good man unless you change,
Re: Mercy Johnson To Wed later Today Amidst Tight Security by cold(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^Simply because she asked a germane question?I also want to know,is that CE?Are you a CE member?Can you please answer our questions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Trending Potos Of Newborn Lying Next To Mother’s Caesarean Wound / Girl Wears Red See Through Pants To Celebrate Birthday With A Benz ( Pics ) / Lagos Real Estate Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.