Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Tips On Avoiding Temptation Of Sleeping With A Mature Female Inlaw - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips On Avoiding Temptation Of Sleeping With A Mature Female Inlaw (1195 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Avoiding Temptation Of Sleeping With A Mature Female Inlaw by llade(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2011
Av observed dat a couple of ma frds av their wife's mature younger sisters livin wit dem. Aldo one can b disciplined but they claim livin wit d temptation of seeing their beautiful and sexy inlaws cud b very distracting sometimes. They told me dey prefer their own relatives dat cud at least eliminate dose temptin impulses but their wives wud not want to hear dat and they are also finding it difficult to tell deir wives about d temptation dey are currently facin.
Re: Tips On Avoiding Temptation Of Sleeping With A Mature Female Inlaw by Johndoe100(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2011
The best way to get rid of temptation is to give in to it. If they want to sample the ladies let them go right ahead. You know how it is don't you, you see a woman, she looks good, you dream and plan. When you finally get there a few times, you wonder what all the fuss was about.

In this case after doing the sister, they will turn their attention to other more (by now) interesting women outside. - Problem solved.
Re: Tips On Avoiding Temptation Of Sleeping With A Mature Female Inlaw by ifyalways(f): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2011
llade:

Av observed dat a couple of ma frds av their wife's mature younger sisters livin wit dem. Aldo one can b disciplined but they claim livin wit d temptation of seeing their beautiful and sexy inlaws cud b very distracting sometimes. They told me dey prefer their own relatives dat cud at least eliminate dose temptin impulses but their wives wud not want to hear dat and they are also finding it difficult to tell deir wives about d temptation dey are currently facin.
This is so frigging irritating.

Why write this way,highly rude.There is pidgin,native and English languages to use,why this rubbish 
Re: Tips On Avoiding Temptation Of Sleeping With A Mature Female Inlaw by llade(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
What is needed is how to overcome d temptation and not to compound matters.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell Your DAD His Wife (your Mother) Is Cheating On Him? / Woman Who Chopped Off Husband’s Penis Given Life Sentence / Sucide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.