Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica (56709 Views)

Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) / Snake Refuses To Come Out After Man Swallowed It During Magic Stunt. Photos / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Anoibi(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
CROC HORROR Massive 12ft crocodile rips off boy’s head and swallows him leaving parents to find his body in beast’s stomach

Julio Otero Fernández, 8, was tragically mauled to death by the 12ft reptile in front of his horrified parents.

The boy’s remains were found in the reptile’s stomach
The gruesome croc attack happened when the youngster was on a fishing trip with his parents and four siblings in Limón, Costa Rica.

The boy was playing knee-deep in the Matina River when he was attacked on October 30.

One of the boy’s relatives said they saw the large crocodile chomp the boy’s head off before dragging his remains under the water.

His parents, Don Julio Otero and Margini Fernández Flores, watched in horror as their son was dragged out of sight.

According to The Sun The victim’s father said: “The hardest thing for my wife was seeing the crocodile float away with my son’s body.”

An eyewitness said: “It shook him (the child) and ripped off his little head.

“Then it grabbed him again and dragged him under.”

Nearly a month later, on November 26, a hunter tracked the suspected predator and shot it dead before fleeing the scene as it is illegal to kill crocodiles in Costa Rica.

After the mysterious hunter killed the reptile, local residents found the croc’s body and cut it open.

In its stomach, they found human hair and bones- believed to belong to little Julio.

The victim’s mother confirmed that hair and two bones were found inside the animal.

She said: “The crocodile was killed, I don’t know who did it, but they killed it and they found part of my child’s body.

“They found little hairs and bones. The animal is dead, for me it is a great relief that they have killed it.

“I wish they would kill them all so no family ever has to go through pain like this again.”

Julio’s parents moved to Costa Rica’s Caribbean coast from Nicaragua four years ago to work on a banana plantation.

The couple vowed to move back to Nicaragua to make sure their other four children, aged between 16 and three years old, are safe from crocodiles and protected in neighbouring Costa Rica.

The boy’s mother said: “It is impossible to continue living in Matina because we find something that reminds us of Julito in every corner of the house. That causes us so much pain.

“I will not stay here because they protect these animals and they are capable of leaving the river to attack more people..."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/20590293/massive-crocodile-rips-off-boys-head-body-beasts-stomach/amp/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by ComeHappy(f): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
That is why I fear all these animals, python included.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by doggedfighter(f): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
“[The hardest thing for my wife was seeing the crocodile float away with my son’s body.”

No parents deserve to see the boldedcry

This is one of the reasons even though I don't agree with the way we kill everything and eat here.

I sometimes do not agree with animal rights either.

The other day dogs killed a young child in South Africa.

Now a crocodile killed this handsome young boy.

And Costa Rica values crocodiles more than human life.

Same with other countries.

On front page the other day, we read how a python bit and dragged a child into the river in Australia.

But what a did they do ?

They petted the python and let it go.

Sad !

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by advanceDNA: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
No no no no no no !!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Candidlady: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
sad
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Pringles101: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Fahvvy: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

Good news for Candidlady and Siofra.. another potential rapist taken to the great beyond cool

Dunno if this is a poor attempt at sarcasm or not undecided...

But your comment is not only insensitive, it's foolish undecided...

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by advanceDNA: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

Good news for Candidlady and Siofra.. another potential rapist taken to the great beyond cool

The women u are trying to aśslick seff wont support you

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Pringles101: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

When you know nothing please mind your business.

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Magnoliaa(f): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Fahvvy: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

Fvck off..

It wasn't meant for you.
Mind your business.
The Oloshos I am talking to know themselves cool

A comment made on a PUBLIC FORUM is open to the PUBLIC for reactions and scrutiny undecided...

So telling me to "mind my business" in a PUBLIC FORUM shows the extent of your emmmm "wisdom" undecided...

I'm sure in your mind now, calling those folks "oloshos" makes you a big boy, an alpha male or a red piller grin cheesy grin...

Wehdone o grin...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Pringles101: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fahvvy:

A comment made on a PUBLIC FORUM is open to the PUBLIC for reactions and scrutiny undecided...

So telling me to "mind my business" in a PUBLIC FORUM shows the extent of your emmmm "wisdom" undecided...

I'm sure in your mind now, calling those folks "oloshos" makes you a big boy, an alpha male or a red piller grin cheesy grin...

Wehdone o grin...
Fvck off nitwit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Quelme: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Exactly the same way Nigerians will rip off Atiku and Peter Obi's head at the forth coming elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Buharidgeneral: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Did he died?

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

Good news for Candidlady and Siofra.. another potential rapist taken to the great beyond .

Keeping shut will make people think you are not a fool.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Pringles101: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Keeping shut will make people think you are not a fool.
cool

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Awwwww
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by jeromestarks: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Terrible luck. This boy was given birth to by a woman who has slept with more than one man that's why such terrible luck befall him.
The vagina he passed through is already cursed that's why he died terribly.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin. This is the only way your children can experience good things which are free of curses in life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Why be say this indonesia/south america people sabi get issues with animal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Nicepoker(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Why be say this indonesia/south america people sabi get issues with animal
Do you actually knew where Costa Rica is situated?

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Mrfksb1(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2022
jeromestarks:
Terrible luck. This boy was given birth to by a woman who has slept with more than one man that's why such terrible luck befall him.
The vagina he passed through is already cursed that's why he died terribly.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin. This is the only way your children can experience good things which are free of curses in life
your mental health is gone. You're just a walking corpse'sss

No pity for the dead? You're always insulting women on this forum, don't you have sisters or a mom? What are the mods on this forum doing such account need to be banned. But if it's something that concerns APC and Islam they'll act quickly

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by TheWolfen(m): 1:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
Did he died?
No oo. The boy didn't died.
He is just alive in heaven...
Radarada question

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by TheWolfen(m): 1:27am On Nov 30, 2022
Mrfksb1:
your mental health is gone. You're just a walking corpse'sss

No pity for the dead? You're always insulting women on this forum, don't you have sisters or a mom? What are the mods on this forum doing such account need to be banned. But if it's something that concerns APC and Islam they'll act quickly

Nairaland is full of weird people...
I'm not surprise.
Sometime when I see some monikers I will just scroll down fast. undecided
It aint worth it, i got no time to read myopic and bigoted points full of enormous confirmation bias

9 Likes

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by TheWolfen(m): 1:40am On Nov 30, 2022
ComeHappy:
That is why I fear all these animals, python included.

They are wild animals.
Obviously!
Humans shouldn't keep them as pet or go near their territory

Yes u can keep a dog. Love a dog and it will love you back a thousands times more.
One can keep a pussycat. It doest care about your love. just feed the cat. cheesy
He will stay. One can keep birds as pet.
Even if nah sheep,goat or chicken dem no bad too as pet.

As for those that keep Python, crocodiles, big cats and other wild animals as pet should make sure they write their Will just in case... ..
Their death will be so quick and unexpected. That is certain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Mrfksb1(m): 1:56am On Nov 30, 2022
TheWolfen:

Nairaland is full of weird people...
I'm not surprise.
Sometime when I see some monikers I will just scroll down fast. undecided
It aint worth it, i got no time to read myopic and bigoted points full of enormous confirmation bias
this forum is now filled with low life and toxic people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Buharidgeneral: 3:50am On Nov 30, 2022
TheWolfen:

No oo. The boy didn't die
He is just alive in heaven...
Radarada question
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by meobizy(f): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Messed up. That's nature for you. Thank God for guns. Humans found ways to live in peace with the environment before the white man came to change things.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by ruggedtimi(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2022
Nicepoker:
Do you actually knew where Costa Rica is situated?
south america, capital of costa rice san jose
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by tuzle(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2022
ruggedtimi:
not south America
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by tuzle(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2022
ruggedtimi:
not south America but north America

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) / Python Feeding On Chickens Killed In A Farm!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.