Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu (1376 Views)

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg / Domino's Pizza Officially Launched In Port Harcourt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by MCentral: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Domino’s Pizza has newly introduced jollof rice and roasted chicken as part of its menu for its Nigerian market.

Announcing the development via its Instagram page on Tuesday, Domino’s Nigeria stated that each pack of jollof rice would come with a roasted chicken.

The jollof rice and chicken would be sold at the starting rate of N1200 per pack.

This would be the first time that the leading pizzaiolo would be accommodating the provision of a meal since it was set up in Nigeria in 2012.

Amid the prevailing socio-economic hardship under the President Muhammadu Buhari regime, food providers are innovating ways to keep their businesses afloat.

Earlier in April, Chicken Republic introduced a package consisting of rice and egg with sauce at a pocket friendly price, helping millions of Nigerians to have access to food with just N500.

See some reactions below:

https://moneycentral.com.ng/markets/article/nigerians-react-as-dominos-pizza-adds-jollof-rice-to-its-menu/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by sleek214(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Domino's jollof. Crazy! Domino's chicken is loading
Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by EmptyGarden(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na for their own good o… ‘cause all my attempts to patronize them dey always fail grin, but with this Jollof, I fit manage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by Acidosis(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
LMAO grin Is sapa a joke to you?

The competition in the pizza delivery industry is somewhat high. New entrants everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by Acidosis(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Earlier in April, Chicken Republic introduced a package consisting of rice and egg with sauce at a pocket friendly price, helping millions of Nigerians to have access to food with just N500.

Hol'up, hol'up... This is not true huh? grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by Zonefree(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
So, Chicken republic dey sell Rice and boiled egg for N500 grin

APC and Buhari just dey carry Nigerians dey play Ludo grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by plantainbender(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
cheesy smiley it is, bruh. Rice 200, boiled egg 100, sauce 100 and pack 100 shocked

Acidosis:

Hol'up, hol'up... This is not true huh? grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by plantainbender(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Acidosis:
LMAO grin Is sapa a joke to you?

The competition in the pizza delivery industry is somewhat high. New entrants everywhere...

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by Acidosis(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
plantainbender:
cheesy smiley it is, bruh. Rice 200, boiled egg 100, sauce 100 and pack 100 shocked

Ahh cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Zonefree:
So, Chicken republic dey sell Rice and boiled egg for N500 grin

APC and Buhari just dey carry Nigerians dey play Ludo grin

Na restrategizing.
The kOkO na to collect that money.

I don been talk am; anybody wey no get sense for this Buhari era, no go ever get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by Zonefree(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na restrategizing.

I don been talk am; anybody wey no get sense for this Buhari era, no go ever get sense.
grin

That's the only advantage of Buhari government, e don make everybody get sense by force.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by Martartins(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
When them dey increase price for coldstone and pizza like say na landed property...... God save them otherwise they would close down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fake! Even it's real, I'm never buying their rice. Their things are always Soo expensive. Ordinary ice cream or cup of parfait, they'll be calling 3k. Rubbish!

I'm not falling for this
Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by emmabest2000(m): 1:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Fake! Even it's real, I'm never buying their rice. Their things are always Soo expensive. Ordinary ice cream or cup of parfait, they'll be calling 3k. Rubbish!

I'm not falling for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na restrategizing.

That's a welcome development, business diversification to help make more profit.
If not, they will start sacking their workers one by one.
Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by Caaz: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2022
Thinking outside the box,every penny counts
Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by mariahAngel(f): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

That's a welcome development, business diversification to help make more profit.
If not, they will start sacking their workers one by one.

I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Domino’s Pizza Adds Jollof Rice To Its Menu by Nekkybrown(f): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2022
Nice, i don't mind trying their food

(1) (Reply)

300 Mouthwatering Chicken Recipes, Sure To Please Your Tastebuds! / CHICKEN EGGS Supply In Abuja / Manual Hand Mixer For Just #1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.