Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 (43024 Views)

Morocco Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 10th December 2022 / Serbia Vs Switzerland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.- (2 - 3) On 2nd Dec 2022 / Croatia Vs Brazil: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (4 - 2) pens On 9th December 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by FM19addict(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2022
Iretii0511:

Argentina can’t meet Brazil until finals. It’s Australia, USA or Netherlands, then England or France.

For Portugal, after Switzerland, then Spain or Morocco, Brazil or Croatia
wrong, Argentina vs Brazil in the semis of both get there

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Shakitibob0: 7:17am On Dec 03, 2022
donem:

Osimhen is still learning work where Vincent Abubakar the, go check Vincent Abubakar record.
don't mind that guy...

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by BabaO2: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Chummynoni:
inferiority complex will kill you guys. Giroud did this in their last seria A match after scoring a late winning goal and many other players have done it in the past, so why castigating him because he is African?
You are the one having inferiority complex here. Because Giroud a white player made a sily mistake, then it should now be a norm and acceptable to africans?
Giroud sorely regretted his action.
Must another player make such silly mistake again?
They needed just 1 goal more to qualify, why doing that at that critical stage when they were already overwhelming the opponent?

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Samuelthemanli(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Shakitibob0:
don't mind that guy...
I An Not Talking Of Record I An Talking About who Is Better Now. If Osimhen had Played Afcon he Would Have Won Golden Boot
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Suspect33(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Iretii0511:

Argentina can’t meet Brazil until finals. It’s Australia, USA or Netherlands, then England or France.

For Portugal, after Switzerland, then Spain or Morocco, Brazil or Croatia
You're wrong, here's the world cup tree

1 Share

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Suspect33(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2022
Nirvana101:

Well, I've not done my own research but from what I've seen so far, Argentina will play Australia R16, if they win they'll meet Netherlands/USA in the QF, if they go through then they meet Fra/ENG in the semis. Who they play in the final is what I don't know.

ENG, Fra, Netherlands are very solid teams. May be my calculation is wrong but I'll need to check that up again.
that's incorrect, check the diagram

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Nirvana101: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Suspect33:
that's incorrect, check the diagram

Wow, great. I told you I didn't do my research, thanks man. Wow, omoh this means Switzerland were a goal away from handing Argentina the easiest route "on paper" to the final. Incredible, just incredible. France may very well defend their cup... let's see how it goes.
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by enemmo(f): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2022
paradigmshift:
the coach killed Cameron.. bench abobuaka for the first match, striker like that..

He is stubborn, the Coach.

Its not clear what went on between him and their first choice goalkeeper.. The Keeper left the camp already
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by sterlingD(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Why didn't the Cameroon coach field Vincent Abubakar in their first match against Switzerland

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Agbebakun22: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You be mumu.
You know Wetin e mean to score in 3 successive matches in the world cup and against Brazil
U are the unaware here. He no score against swiss maybe na back of tv u for see am score in 3 successive matches. Swiss beat dem with 1 nil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Wilson500: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2022
I wish for Argentina vs Portugal finals
So that we can settle this GOAT title once and for all

So that everybody fit rest
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by BRIMBRAM: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2022
jaxxy:

Lol has nothing to do with me. its just a fair and reasonable explanation here.

Did you watch these matches at stake? Can you make any reasonable explanation to the incredible saves made by goal keepers. So you mean to say bet lords told Spain to allow Japan to bet them lol, and told Germany to do all their best to not qualify by not scoring as many goals and to concede too? grin grin grin

Well life is all about how we want to see it. Infact, even the balls that hit the cross bars were planned too. grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by yinkeys(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2022
FM19addict:
wrong, Argentina vs Brazil in the semis of both get there
I wish we could have Argentina v Portugal final
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Did you watch these matches at stake? Can you make any reasonable explanation to the incredible saves made by goal keepers. So you mean to say bet lords told Spain to allow Japan to bet them lol, and told Germany to do all their best to not qualify by not scoring as many goals and to concede too? grin grin grin

Well life is all about how we want to see it. Infact, even the balls that hit the cross bars were planned too. grin

I gave u a logically explanation not emotional one. I don't care about the emotions or sentiments.
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by yinkeys(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2022
BabaO2:

You are the one having inferiority complex here. Because Giroud a white player made a sily mistake, then it should now be a norm and acceptable to africans?
They needed just 1 goal more to qualify, why doing that at that critical stage when they were already overwhelming the opponent?
One more goal isn’t true.
It was inconsequential at that point.
Qualifying was not in their hands at that stage of the game
Cameroon had 4 points (1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss)
Switzerland had 6 points (2 wins, 1 loss)
Nothing wrong in celebrating a World Cup win over the cup favourites (5 time winners)
A world class goal from Aboubakar in the 92nd minute

3 Likes

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by BRIMBRAM: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2022
jaxxy:

I gave u a logically explanation not emotional one. I don't care about the emotions or sentiments.

Nope there is absolutely nothing logical with respect to your explanation. Absolutely not! It is all sentiments and mere conjecture no substance. It doesn't add up at all. Have a nice day. grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Kennyking1234: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2022
post=118857810:

Yes, it was a much-changed side, but still it's there in the record books that Brazil have lost to African opposition for the first time in the World Cup!!! (FACT OF LIFE!!!) ....BF
frican girl in world in na pina, me wanna take you go rica.
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by yinkeys(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Wilson500:
I wish for Argentina vs Portugal finals
So that we can settle this GOAT title once and for all

The final of the century grin
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Nope there is absolutely nothing logical with respect to your explanation. Absolutely not! It all sentiments and mere conjecture no substance at all. It doesn't add up at all. Have a nice day. grin

u are the one getting shocked thar Cameroon will beat Brazil and I have told u why without bloody sentiments.

Every smart person saw Germanys defeat coming from a mile away. They've had a lacklustre performance from day1.
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by BRIMBRAM: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2022
jaxxy:

u are the one getting shocked thar Cameroon will beat Brazil and I have told u why without bloody sentiments.

Every smart person saw Germanys defeat coming from a mile away. They've had a lacklustre performance from day1.

What is our discussion really all about? Is it not about match fixing?
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Haymus007(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Wilson500:
I wish for Argentina vs Portugal finals So that we can settle this GOAT title once and for all
I swear down e go too dope!
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by johnchizzy: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2022
OhGeeBee:

Ac Milan are losing that match and they need to win the match to win the scudetto.
Giroud scores the winning goal to cap a title winning comeback so it's understandable. The question here is would Giroud have done that if inter had already win the trophy? NO!

Wrong! Giroud's own was just this season. What's this talk of them needing to win the match to win the scudetto, when it is barely mid season?
It was this season that Giroud did it
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by johnchizzy: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2022
BabaO2:

Yes, they needed one goal. But not when Switzerland were already leading. A victory for Switzerland gave them six points, no matter how much margin Cameroon won by, it wouldn't have mattered at that point, except Serbia had equalised. Besides the game was almost over then
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Haymus007(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2022
yinkeys:
E go too make sense cool
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by Haymus007(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2022
yinkeys:
E go too make sense cool
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by paradigmshift(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2022
enemmo:

He is stubborn, the Coach.

Its not clear what went on between him and their first choice goalkeeper.. The Keeper left the camp already
yeah he was and etoo was also too involved in their game.... Anyway make Dem go house
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by donem: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samuelthemanli:
I An Not Talking Of Record I An Talking About who Is Better Now. If Osimhen had Played Afcon he Would Have Won Golden Boot
Don't be too sure Chief, what makes u think he would have emerged highest goal scorer? in my over 25years of following football, I have realized that some players could be good, but when the chips are down, they chicken out.

Our World cup playoff with Ghana both legs Osimhen played but didn't score one goal.
Re: Cameroun Vs Brazil FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 0) On 2nd Dec 2022 by KnownUnknown: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
johnchizzy:

Yes, they needed one goal. But not when Switzerland were already leading. A victory for Switzerland gave them six points, no matter how much margin Cameroon won by, it wouldn't have mattered at that point, except Serbia had equalised. Besides the game was almost over then

They had 8 minutes left to get another goal while Serbia could have scored to tie the other game 3-3. That’s what they should have been playing for not one measly goal. Do they get a prize for beating Brazil?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) / Samuel Okwaraji Died 32 Years Ago / Shaunae Miller Dives Across Finish Line To Win Gold Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.