Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded (5118 Views)

Get A Full Bulk Sms Website Built With Spc Or Fully Coded Php Sms Website / ***for Sale: Fully Flat, Responsive, Coded From Scratch Blog Or News Website*** / Web4africa; Proudly Nigerian, Truly African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2011
Ah well, what do you have to kontribute to the Village Square?
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by DualCore1: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2011
Nothing really. The thread is turning into a time bomb.
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2011
Bomb keh? We are all trying to improve the quality of the village square - that is all there is to it.
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by divinetalent(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2011
dhtml . . . . Please when  all your frame works are done and fully ready, I will gladly and freely check it out for you. However, is there any web programming work you have done so far for me to check it out. Hence, i don't need feedback form or just a form page, i need an interactive websites to check out your bugs for you because I checked your web portfolio and all i can see is just web designs and no web programming.

I just check your website http://www..net/ and you have not even fix any bugs now and is up to two days now. Why, maybe you don't know where to start or what . However, if you need our help. let us know.

Meanwhile, My good pal dual core is there any of your website, I can aid you to check it out.

Pals, I don't mean to cause any harm . . . . .

Thanks so much my good pals
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Fayimora(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2011
HAhha am confused! I thought u are the one in the panel and not dhtml or dualcore!. Why do you want to check their sites out for 'bugs'. Also, if you read what dhtml wrote few posts above, he said he has done no work on those sites. He is busy with his framework, please do correct me if am wrong!

So would advise you to face ur forum/board/village and finish it properly rather than trying to find some bugs for someone! I can stil see a couple of bugs. Also, you still need to do A LOT of work on your design. You can see you have a lot so get to work!

Don't take this the wrong way tho. Just an advise from an invisible friend. .
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by DualCore1: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
. . . the reason I called this a time bomb. The red wire has gone live, it remains the blue wire. Seeing as I know the kinda person the blue wire is, this bomb won't explode (feck!). The blue will deaden the red somehow and bomb detonates safely. Everyone (but me) goes home happy. I go home sad cuz I just passed on the offer to goto Silverbird with an Angel cuz I thought I was goinno see the bomb here sad.
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by DualCore1: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2011
Erm. . . As for my works for pen testing. . . No thanks. I don't have slyrox as a friend for nothing. Hehe. Even if you have to do pen tests on them, there's every liklihood you'd be mailing me every now and then to remove your IP from the firewall's blacklist.
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
[size=1pt]*peeps in* caramba! dodges a boko-bomb![/size]
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
@op, you can please do a review of my real homepage - www..com (it has been down for awhile due to some domain issues).
Try review the mobile aspect also. It uses a very light version of my framework. And no database - but it has a cms system.

I never did a vulnerability scan for it - i no get time jor - but as you should be aware of - there are other forms of attack other than sql
injection. Some of them can even allow you to thrash all the files on a server.

I have once exploited one of those attacks in the past to steal all the source codes of a site complete with the database - then i thrashed the
entire website complete with the database - then demanded my ransom payment for release of the site.
Err, i will not really call it stealing because i developed the site in the first case. It was stolen from me, so i was merely taking my stuff back.
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by divinetalent(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
Thanks Fayimora  for the advise. However, it not that I'm angry about that dhtml report some bugs in my code but how he did it. Meanwhile, he now wants me to send his own bugs to his email but he wants mind public.

[center]I have re design my forum template to a better one, I didn't have time to do it before .[/center]

[center]His recent post "When you say my site - which one are you talking about?  No probs - just send bugs to my email.
I am going to be using this public holiday to see if i can publish my framework online - that will be
more beneficial to test out.
Your codes are very good. Bugs are part of the stuff when you do things from the scratch. As you
fix them, your application gets better and better.
However, note that i did not do a full vulnerability scan - i will call all i did - just Level 1"[/center]

Lastly *dhtml i hate people that talk much, just post your work, let me access for you free.

Thanks to all
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by dhtml7(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
Caramba! It appears you have no sense of humour at all. I dont mind publicity - but it is wrong to post off-topics,
besides - this thread is not about real dhtml.
No problemo, if you wish to post bugs about my website here, please do.

And please, check my real portfolio on - http://www..com (the .net one is actually outdated).

Meanwhile, the village square thinnggy is a rather good idea, i like it.

And i am sorry for the way i posted it. How else should i have posted it por favor?
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by dhtml7(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2011
divinetalent:

Lastly *dhtml i hate people that talk much, just post your work, let me access for you free.

Thanks to all

So in short, i am garrrrrulous and you haate me? Eyah, i am so sorry about that. . . .

You can pick out some flaws in my portfolios as well. . . i really dont mind. And there is freedom
of speech, you can express yourself anyway you like.
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Fayimora(m): 3:51am On Sep 03, 2011
hmmmm I have something to say but i think i would reserve my comment!
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by dhtml7(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2011
. . .reserve comment eh?
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by OmniPotens(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2011
If this guy was actually going to get pissed at stones thrown at him, why at first did he request for 'em Just curious anyways
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by dhtml7(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2011
I am begining to wonder what his age might be. . .
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by OmniPotens(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2011
grin Pls don't go there yet shocked
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by remoranger(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Fayimora(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
remoranger:

@OP. why do some nigerian startups have ridiculous designs and UI? for crying out loud buy a template (http://themeforest.net/) or pay a designer or google "free website templates" http://www.google.com.ng/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=themeforest#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=free+website+templates&oq=free+website+templates&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=0l0l1l2590l0l1l0l0l0l0l0l0ll4l0&fp=4525681afd315025&biw=1280&bih=685

COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!! Say something more reasonable. . lol Seriously
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by dhtml7(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
OmniPotens:

grin Pls don't go there yet shocked
He even spelt a framework as - frame works (like picshure frames)! madre de dios!!
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by remoranger(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2011
@fayimora. is the OP your broda? or is that your other user name?. Mediocrity cry should not be celebrated, and NO. i am not going to keep on trading words with you. If you have any good will towards the OP(your friend or perhaps you?) you would advice him/yourself to take the 3 options i gave him/you

[list]
[li]Buy a template[/li]
[li]Pay a designer[/li]
[li]Download a free template[/li]
[/list]

I pay for services/ask for professional advice/google free stuff all the time, There is no shame in it.
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Fayimora(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
Can't believe your saying all these crap! templates . . .templates. . . templates. . .I now understand why most Nigerian sites are the way they are and most of them look alike! Tis sad!
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by member25: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
This is really getting very funny indeed.
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by remoranger(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2011
if you cant drive. then hire a driver. no sense trying to drive cos you want to prove how extremely DULL you are. thats the essence of my advice. Just in case you are too slow to grab. If you have talent. Good. use it. if you dont?. be smart. the OP clearly lacks in the design department and i guess you are not the brightest pea in the pod in that department or else you wont be taking anti retro-viral drugs for anoda mans HIV. Touched a nerve? or maybe a bundle? grin
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Fayimora(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
Man you gat serious problems! Are you sure you know what you are saying?? You need to do a LOT of reading! HOw can you tell someone to hire a driver because he can't drive. You certainly have forgotten that that driver also didn't know how to drive. You still have a LOT to learn. I advice you shut up and get to work and sto advising people wrongly!

Anyways, we are on someone's thread, if you still wanna talk then buzz somewhere else!
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by member62: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
Mehn, these guys, just dont break your heads. . . .
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by remoranger(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
@fayimora. you are obviously a very dull and mad person. i will stop beating drums after you. and yeah i am right, touched a nerve
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by member24: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
Santa Maria! And the head breaking starts!
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by Fayimora(m): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2011
remoranger:

@fayimora. you are obviously a very dull and mad person. i will stop beating drums after you. and yeah i am right, touched a nerve
Now just read what you wrote! Tis sad. . .amma leave u here now cause am just wasting my time
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by divinetalent(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
*dhtml . . . . Na you know wetin dey bite u. All ya claimed websites has different developers names, i hope people knows say u dey claim their sites which dey developed as yours. looolzzzz.

For example multicast-platform http://www.crossandchurchillgroup.com/ was developed by http://www.multicast-platform.com/portfolio.htm

http://smsjobsearchng.com/ was developed by Maverick Media Networks http://www.maverickmedianetworks.com/

And I didn't see any company tagged for http://www.planetonehospitality.com/ or http://www.fdc-ng.com/pageLoader.php?page=home. Na only http://www..com/ be ya real work . . . . hahahahahaha . . . . . .

Please stop claiming peoples work . . . . lols

I can see you don remove those ya login, register, forget_pass links etc, good boy but try code em instead of removing it so that I can post dear. Its up to a week and some days now, u no fit debug ya claimed own program . . . . lolsss . . .

omiPotens, i'm not pissed at stones thrown to me but how and who throw da stones .
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by DualCore1: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
Divinetalent, first I think you are "acting" childishly. Secondly, I have stayed on this board long enough to know *dhtml isn't in your class or my class even, per web dev. He is a few levels ahead and only haters will want to argue. Thirdly, get to terms with the context of "freelance". Freelancers may create the modules that make a site up and the one hiring may choose to take public credits, tht all depends on the agreement reached. I actually made up my mind tht I was going to enjoy the fight going on but I hate to see fighters with an ill sense of humour. No offense meant.
Re: Launching Talkem Disscussion Village Square. Proudly 9ja 100% Coded by divinetalent(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
Alright . . . . I hereby rest my case . . . . Thanks to all . . . . Let me concentrate on a project at hand . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Design/Redesign Your existing Website/Blog TODAY! Premium design starting@19,999 / Super Fast, Reliable, Affordable Hosting with Free .com.ng / How To Advertise Your Website Without Spamming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.