Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,834 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car (3399 Views)

This Car Has Been Stolen Yesterday / I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car by Kasdat5(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Watched the story on news sef . Thank God for the recovery .
Re: UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car by brutustech: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car by gly2ken: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
How were they able to move the car without the key and without the knowledge of the car wash guy.
Re: UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car by Mrkumareze(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lucky guy. I'm happy for you
Re: UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car by BBM: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car by JuanDeDios: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
dplordx:
Oyaaaa!!! You must send recharge card to everyone who commented here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and buy lojack, or tracker! One of the two will greatly help.
Me self, my car no get tracker, im ordering 1 this month!
So happy for you!!!
What's that?
Re: UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
This your story is in crime section with your car photo and the stupid thieves.Thank God it was recovered
Re: UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car by addexx: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
brutustech:
My Camry Muscle with PLATE NUMBER JJJ661GJ to a Car Wash in Social Club, Abule Egba in Lagos State. I returned to take back the car but didn't see it again. The carwash man is saying he doesnt know where the car is. I need help of the public to recover it.

UPDATE: I just got a call from the Police that my car has been recovered by their men in Ogun State. The car was stolen by two guys that work at the Carwash - both have been arrested.

They were arrested in Shagamu area of Ogun State. Nigeria Police are good at their job when they decide to work. Thank you everyone that showed concern, may God not put is in difficult situation

Congratulations on recovering your car. Na God just remember you. grin Enjoy your December.
Re: UPDATE: My Car Has Been Stolen - Polices Has Recovered My Car by stuffs2002: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2022
brutustech:
My Camry Muscle with PLATE NUMBER JJJ661GJ to a Car Wash in Social Club, Abule Egba in Lagos State. I returned to take back the car but didn't see it again. The carwash man is saying he doesnt know where the car is. I need help of the public to recover it.

UPDATE: I just got a call from the Police that my car has been recovered by their men in Ogun State. The car was stolen by two guys that work at the Carwash - both have been arrested.

They were arrested in Shagamu area of Ogun State. Nigeria Police are good at their job when they decide to work. Thank you everyone that showed concern, may God not put is in difficult situation

And you had to Insult the police after recovering your car

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Honda Atf Dw-1 (p/n 08200-9008) Replacing Honda Atf Z-1 Now Available / Bargain 2010 VW Polo N850k Metallic Blue Not Registered Location : Lekki Lagos / 2005 Highlander - 3 Rows - Limited Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.