Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (5639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

by akwesenana: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Re: by captainzee4life(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2022
@officialdj.

Business idea: POPCORN PRODUCTION AT THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY SOCIAL CENTER.

Feasibility Study: As a current student of a top federal university in the north-central, I found out that my school has no popcorn stand and mostly we have to take a long bus ride to the city to get one. If I could establish one at the social centre, I will make money because the demand can be felt.

Targeted Customers: Students, love birds and the school secondary school within.

Amenities Needed: A popcorn machine, blower, leather, corn, Butter, and sugar.

Cost Breakdown: Second-hand Popcorn machine==> 49,000. Corn===> Per mudu 750*10. Butter===> 320*4. Sugar===> two mudu 2700. Powered milk===> 1700. Total:
Note: These prices are based on the current. They might be a hike or a reduction but we know how Nigeria's economy negates the reduction of prices.

Profit margin: I will make around 1200 for every one mudu I sell.

My Saving pattern: From my profit, I will save a thousand naira and reinvest 200 naira to get another mud.

Why I want to get into this business: I want to be able to pay my fees from the proceeds since I don't have anybody sponsoring me.

Possible Challenges : 1) my lecture time may hinder me from making sales at noon but I lately found out that most students get popcorn at the fall of the day. So, I will say I am a bit covered.

2) semester breaks: I intend to take my popcorn stand to the main city when we are on break.

In conclusion, it will be a dream come for me if I get the funds to start this business. I will just settle in the state and make meaning out of my life.

10 Likes

Re: by OfficialDJ: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2022
Officialdj thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by maziagu: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ

I have finished learning Forex Trading and have a trading strategy and plan that I have been working on since August this year that has been very profitable.I have tools for the work but no money to fund my account to start trading,the 100k will go a long way to fund me and me start trading and earning money...........Happy New Month bro
Re: by Sent4rina: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2022
I'm a shoemaker. I need some tools to aid my work. I'll appreciate if you can help me get some of these tools, thank you.

OfficalDj
Re: by Hidewell(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2022
I am not a business mogul but I want to travel out. I am reading success story from the travel sections to help me leave Nigeria. Maybe next year. Your support. Will be fine.
Re: by oladosuphemmy: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning happy new month sir.

My business idea goes thus.

Tho I do have a major business idea in the transport sector but for now,

I would love if I am supported with my delivery business.
Jerseys, shoes to any location etc.

I do have an instagram page. And advertment fee is rising daily. I haven't been able to advertise.

The money will go a long way to assist me in purchasing the best clothing's and also to have good coverage for advertisement on social media.

My instagram page is @deluxejersey.

Thank you

Officialdj
Re: by Nwaotu10(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ

Happy new month, boss.

Media tech is the new blood money. I've gotten some required skills like video editing, video production, motion graphics, and essential graphics production skill that'd enable me to excel unprecedentedly in media tech. I need a good camera and other camera gears to start with. If I'm chosen, I honestly believe I'd someday empower another person as well. Thanks and remain blessed, king.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

The primary thing restricting me now from kickstarting is a camera. I need a semi-professional camera for a start. Thanks, boss.
Re: by Promicah: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2022
This one want to play with people's feelings. I don't blame him. For playing with people, henceforth you will never see good. Your life will be filled with chaos.

1 Like

Re: by Azurevermillion: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2022
A computer science student in Ekiti. I have no idea about programming, no system and it's quite embarrassing. A second hand laptop would come in handy. I can't code on my phone, It's a low budget android phone
Re: by Kikiwalle(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Happy new month bro..
Bro, though I'm not a business owner for now, but I really need your help. I'm currently a final year student who is affected by the strike. Now we resume and things are bit difficult, project and other school related stuffs even the food to eat are frustrating me. Pls put my name among your beneficiaries, even 50k I appreciate. Thanks and God bless you.
Sir I'm typing this from a phone I borrowed from a friend of mine. My phone have a charging point problem. Things are bad for now.
I'll really appreciate your help sir.
Perhaps I will be among your beneficiaries, if so, I don't know when the give away will start. I will log out now because I have 2 exams today,
I will be back at 2 or 3:00pm.
Let me send you a PM sir.
Thanks once again.
Kikiwalle.
Re: by Rafiquie: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2022
I'm a professional 2 dimensional graphic designer, illustrator and a student, I take care of my school bills through designing graphics. A few months back my PC got spoilt in an accident, so I've had put a hold on graphics. If you extend your generosity to me I'd repair my PC or get a new one, it would really go a long way to help me.

OfficalDj

Re: by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj thread
I'm a POS Agent with Firstmonie and Nomba Nigeria
I started the business around august this year and I was making steady commission from Firstmonie In the Tune of around 50k per month plus Nomba commission of about 25k
But due to a new Thread of Scam in Town
my salesgirl fall for a scam which destabilize my business
I had around 500k as my capital but those scammers Empty my account with about 452k and I have been trying going from this place to this place to get capital to enable me run my business smoothly , but none

Currently I have 100k+ as my capital but it isn't enough due to large customer base that I have
sometimes I have to just close shop or say There is no network to avoid losing customers who may think I'm not serious for business

I won't suggest how much you should help me
but any amount I'm forever grateful
I have my business registered with CAC and also state government
i have evidence of all that I said above
should you need to know more about it

Thanks
Re: by miiky(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj thread

Am a fresh graduate, I couldn't get a job after graduation, I ventured into selling of kids wear recently, my sis connected me to big dealers in lagos, I started with 65k last two months ago, but the issue now is that I don't have enough funds to run it perfectly. I don't have a logo or business name yet, but I will have one soon. I do house to house marketing, sell to my mum's friends, few customers also refer their friends, Boss I need money to place order as Xmas celebrations is fast approaching, am also planning to find a shop anytime next year by Gods grace. Thanks in advance Official Dj!!!
Re: by Tekahashi: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj thread
good morning sir and happy new month, I'm a medical student schooling in the University, ever since I lost my dad late last year, things have been really tough for me and my mom, the fees are no joke, I learned many computer skills[Graphic Design and Word Processing,,Web development,,Programming & coding] over the years and could be making money to help assist my mom in paying for my fees but my savings for the purchase of a laptop is not fruitful, the laptop I want to purchase is currently tagged at 150k but I've managed to save only 60,the savings is not even constant due to one family issue or another, your investment would really help me purchase a laptop sir and start working, with most of the skills I've learned I believe you really would be alleviating someone from poverty if you help me purchase this laptop , I earnestly pray you consider me sir

3 Likes

Re: by kobams(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj thread

Good morning boss
I appreciate the effort
God bless

I work at computer village, I help my boss to sell phones and laptops
With that 100k I could gradually build up myself also there, we all know how lucrative the business is and I know the in and out of the business already
If I could get the 100k I could really establish myself and help others also
Re: by samsamo48: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj thread

Good Day, I would like to commence a small scale back yard pig farming (Piggery) project. Two improved weaners pig species, male and female of LandRace and Large White respectively is to be bought for about 45 thousand to 50 thousand each, making a total of 90 to 100 thousand for both.

The primary reason why money can be made from this project is due to the high demand of pork meat not just in Nigeria, but in the particular environment where the project is to be sited, and the meat sells fast in the market. Another reason considerd is that this pig specie reproduce in large numbers and grow super-fast. From these two set, by the end of next year 2023, and conservatively speaking, about 12 piglets would be on ground.

Selling the two parent stock for a conservative price of 70 thousand naira each would cover the amount of 100 thousand now being requested.

The following services is available, on ground and would be sufficiently supplied to guarantee a positive outcome for the project;

1. Sufficient supply of clean fresh water courtesy of the Borehole on site.

2. Adequate pig pen for their housing on ground.

3. Sufficient supply of food both from the soroundings and pig feeds (Piggito Pig Feed).

4. Vertirinary services.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: by fattprince(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning Boss. As I've said before, i will be happy if considered as i will be using it to set up my brother's spaghetti and grill business. He has worked for people in years and he is sure he is ready to start up but resources is the only thing delaying for now. Thank you.

This will really go a long way as we will set up our mum's food canteen after a few month and expand it into a family business as one of my sister will also be into alcoholic beverages (she will be coming with her capital, we might just assist her with little money to expand it into a bar) as a business management student in his final year, i will be in charge so as the business will run smoothly. This will save me from job seeking. As I'm sure by God's grace through hardwork and experience of my brother it will have expanded to 2 or 3 branches after i finish serving in 2023/24.
First bank
Olushola
OfficialDj
Re: by Diza46(f): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning sir happy new month wishe you long life and prosperity May God bless you and reward you for this I really appreciate,
Sir I am a business lady before things got bad and I stop ever since then I have been looking for money to start up my business again I do sell abaya especially now that Christmas is around the corner with 100,000 I can start up this abaya business again take it to my customer and gain more sir please with this help my life can go back to normal please do consider me
Re: by beauty16: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Good day sir how was your day going today,

Sir my business plan is okirika business I do okirika picking with 100,000 it will get me a bale of okirika and start taking the bale thank you for this your kind gasture May Almighty God bless you
Re: by Loyalqwin(f): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj thread
good day sir i really need a sewing machine december is here i can use it to do my business in these season and take care of myself thank you very much
Re: by Littlemom2021: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Sir official good morning and happy New month to you may this new month bring happiness,joy and All your heart desire as you are ready to bring happiness and joy to others heart,please I have a thread that I was seeking for assistance to get a fridge to start up a small business that required a fridge,shop and some fund to get it started with 100,000 I can get a second hand fridge for 50,000 and a shop for 20,000 then with 20,000 I can get drinks that I will start selling in the shop especially pure water and use the remaining 10,000 to fix the shop please help me I need to start something to help myself and my child May God bless you
Re: by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2022

Morning sir, i worked in a piggery farm in osun state, with the 100k i wil be able to buy a 2 local female gilt,1 boar, that is enough to raise a piggery farm, because pig bears a plentiful piglet of about 6 - 15 offspring at once

While i will run a Pos shop to fund the day to day activities of the swine wellbeing, thanks

1 Like

Re: by Seyila6450(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning brother. I will be glad to be part of your giveaway. Waited patiently for this date. I just start a mini boutique. In which I go about companies to sell my clothes to the staff there. With the assistance of the money, it will go a long way. Thanks
Re: by Immaculate755(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: by Calenikan(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning sir

I sell rice and beans

I buy rice in bag and portion it into 1kg and 2kg

I also buy the beans in bag
I will sort it to make sure it is Free of dirty.

I portion it into 1kg and 2kg for buyers

And as you know this is a season of gifts, the100k will have Hugh impact on my business

Thanking you in anticipation.

George Caleb Olunowo
Diamond Bank
Re: by orchin(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
The peer to peer trading on binance. #2 naira profit per dollar, sometimes more. Zero risk. I can make #1000 to #1500 per day easily (Trading multiple times a day).
#100,000 is about $130.
I will be so glad if you can help with the fund, as it's difficult saving up. I have no problem to refund when I raise enough money for my self too. Thanks, i hope I'm considered.

Access bank
Adeleke Ifeoluwa.
Re: by Aaron12(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ
This is my business that I have been planning to do, startup a indomie cooking/packaging business alongside maishai too, I will appreciate if I'm among those that you will bless. Thank you and all the best Sir.
This is my account details
Kuda Microfinance Bank
Uchechi Godswill Atulegwu
Thank you once again Sir.
Re: by Alexxx2000: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Happy New month officialdj.

Here is my proposal:

I have experience in Pos business. Since I am a student, I will get the machine for 20k and use the remaining money as capital.

In my locality, the pos spots are not more than 10. I can use the road leading to the staff quarters because it's busy and housed a lot of people.

In less than one year, I will realize the 100k and help someone else start too.

I hope I find favour with you. ThNk you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. / Please, I Need Help With My Binomo Trade Account / Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.