Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano (22401 Views)

Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) / Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) / Father Disrupts Daughter’s Wedding In Ghana As Groom Failed To Pay Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by BluntCrazeMan: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2022
Ok Naa
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2022
Her EX is a
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Kingibiza(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2022
Strange times I must say
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2022
You wan joke with hunger...! Lol!
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by backtovillage: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2022
wwwihy:
Check Obidients living in that vicinity.
Anambra1stborn
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by chimaxx: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2022
The groom is hardly ready to get married, his inability to get new dress nor replace the missing money worries me more than anything thing. Can he actually sustain the marriage ? Can he provide for the wife? These borders me.
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Luckysbab: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Badluck signs wink
One marriage I know with similar unfortunate experience is now broken after several on and off seperation. It is not a good sign at all when very unusual unpleasant incidents happen during or just just few days after wedding. Not good at all. They need the prayers, blessings and support of all those who love the couple.

Look at the cyber terrorist, now trying to justify his gaffe of cyber bullying, taking advantage of an unfortunate situation to bring up tales no one asked for.

Ijebabe Nex

Please look into this. This is a case of cyber bullying in its extreme form. Wishing ill luck on another fellow.
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Fiscus105(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2022
..... But they can kill to defend Allah, what a hypocrisy!
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Franciscabless(f): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2022
Country hard grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Bintdawood(f): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Fiscus105:
..... But they can kill to defend Allah, what a hypocrisy!

So what are u trying my to say? I mean how does this news got to do with hypocrisy
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by FreeStuffsNG: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Luckysbab:

Look at the cyber terrorist, now trying to justify his gaffe of cyber bullying, taking advantage of an unfortunate situation to bring up tales no one asked for.

Ijebabe Nex

Please look into this. This is a case of cyber bullying in its extreme form. Wishing ill luck on another fellow.

I have gone through your comments and clearly seen that you are uncouth and reckless.

Your time to be arrested and prosecuted is ticking too and the society will call out your parents for raising you to be bad and rude.

For now, I have reported you to the mods but no mods or fake name moniker will save you from the law just like the alleged cyberbully Adamu hiding behind catalyst fake name moniker.
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Bintdawood(f): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2022
kollinz1234:
Kano and criminality. Is it not the state that houses a governor that was caught on live TV stashing Dollars?

If only the media was focused on Kano and is reporting all the criminal activities going on there, nobody will want to visit the place. The only thing they are good at is coordinating election and supplying plenty votes to wrong candidates.

If we got that much criminal cases ehnn? We for don dey trend everytime cool
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Luckysbab: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I have gone through your comments and clearly seen that you are uncouth and reckless.

Your time to be arrested and prosecuted is ticking too. I will report you to the mods but no mods or fake name moniker will save you from the law just like the alleged cyberbully Adamu hifing behind catalyst fake name moniker.

Ijebabe Nex

Please note. Thank you
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Luckysbab: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Your time to be arrested and prosecuted is ticking too and the society will call out your parents for raising you to be bad and rude.

For now, I will report you to the mods but no mods or fake name moniker will save you from the law just like the alleged cyberbully Adamu hiding behind catalyst fake name moniker.

You're leaving this forum. Definitely an unrepentant cyber terrorist, bullying anyone and everyone, yet pretending to campaign against the crime he stands for.

Your case is going beyond the forum to the authorities, shameless hypocrite.

Ijebabe Nex, please note

Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2022
As I prepare for My Wedding By Next Weekend in UGEP Village, Yakurr Local Government Area of Nigeria on The 9th and 10th of December;

May My Suit nor Wife's Wedding Gown Not Be Stolen in Jesus Name...

Amen.

All Nairalanders are Invited.

My Wife-to-be in now a Nairalander because of me too.

And We are planning on a Marriage Solutions NFT to be launched right from here on Nairaland a Crypto People wey we be!

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Patriotsleague: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2022
This is what happens when bokoharam and Iswap infiltrates your town, they influence and turn all your kids and youths to savage criminals.
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by opius: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Someone close to him did that dirty runs.. Wicked World
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Streetmovement(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

What a way to start the new month

Person wey run this street na legend grin

December don sure for am, Aje
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
At least the bride was not stolen. That is something to rejoice about.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by dust144(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2022
This is the Nigeria am NOT talking about.
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by ferry1: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2022
This is really a warning to the bride. This could be from the side of the groom's ex boyfriends or from the parents of the guy who never wanted their son to married headache
Anyway, i wish you a peaceful home though
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by FireUpNow(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Two other people are involved
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by AngelicBeing: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is a spiritual matter, his ancestors are not happy with the marriage, he needs to appease them or things might get worse.

This I have seen.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Realists(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Badluck signs wink
One marriage I know with similar unfortunate experience is now broken after several on and off seperation.

It is not a good sign at all when very unusual unpleasant incidents happen during or just just few days after wedding. Not good at all.

They need the prayers, blessings and support of all those who love the couple.
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by Kobicove(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
This must be an intentional act of sabotage undecided
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Latty88:
This must be an inside job
Sure
Re: Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano by sulakishop(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigerian, great people, strange people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Deal With Uninvited Guests At Your Party / Infinix Hot 8 Concert In Lagos In Pictures / Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.