Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Christian Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Christian Writers Needed (495 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Writers Needed by Emmanuel950(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hi, I need a Christian writer to write informative articles for a Christian blog.

I'll provide the keyword, the content outline that you will follow, while you'll write the article.

Requirements.
1. Ensure that the articles are grammatically correct and plagiarism free. You must have Grammarly premium.
2. Avoid fluff content (don't try to fill in word count with unnecessary sentences).
3. shocked Provide two to three samples of articles you've written for a Christian blogs. shocked
4. Include your price per 1000 words.
5. Uploading to WordPress will be highly appreciated, but it's not a deal breaker.

Send your proposals and keep it short and simple to ecedeh1 @) gmail com.

Don't send me generic proposals please.

I'll be waiting!! Cheers! cool
Re: Christian Writers Needed by emmanex2000: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good evening,
Happy new month �✨

It's a great privilege to see the beginning of the last month of the year. My sincere prayer for you this season is that doors open to you and things work for you.

Always available to make your writing project a huge success. These range from seo including surfer, YouTube scripts, blogs, tech, B2B IT niche, cryptoarticles, reviews, rewriting and so on.

*I also major into ebooks & course contents as well.*

You can contact @ 07012809662 or emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Best regards ✨
Re: Christian Writers Needed by Emmanuel950(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2022
Thanks to everyone who applied. I've found someone!
Re: Christian Writers Needed by New007: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hope you'll pay the person you found well?

1 Like

Re: Christian Writers Needed by generalpelu(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2023
New007:
Hope you'll pay the person you found well?

LMAO ���
Re: Christian Writers Needed by NicholasGodwin: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good day sir.

I'm a prolific content writer, with a good and very rich experience in this niche. I'm very much available if you need my services. 8 write both fiction and non fiction. Don't hesitate to contact me. I'll love to be a part of your team.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Authors / Have You Been Disappointed By Rogue Writers? Try Us Today / We Write Articles On Nigerian Entrepreneurship And Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.