Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,349 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend (2621 Views)

Vikings Cult War Claims The Life Of This Handsome Man PHOTOS / Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by DejiPlug(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise GOD.

The recent killings in the ongoing senseless cult war, day before yesterday claimed the life of someone one I consider a friend. He had so much zest for life but didnt get to see December 1.

Within the Iju station axis of Ifako Ijaiye in Lagos state, this popular 'pharmacist' was shot and hacked to death in front of his wife and kids.
Neighborhood gist has it that he was cornered in his shop at almost midnight on Tuesday and killed to avenge for rival members who were leveled sometime ago.

Alleged to be a former high ranking member who had renounced cultism, the rivals hacked him to level the scoreboard. Sad thing is he was cut down in front of his wife and young kids, with his head and arms cut off during close of business.
I'd like to appeal to high ranking leaders of these cult groups to please find a common ground and stop this bloodshed. Life is the greatest gift from GOD, nobody has the right to take it.

From the standpoint of seeing a mother endure childbirth, then watching the child grow through life, experiencing difficulties which the devil takes advantage to lure them to wrong decisions (join cult), and after eventually obtaining the grace of GOD to make a living, start a family, something as trifling as two fighting or even well deserved insult is enough to ignite a war between 2 good friends just because they fly different colors.

I strongly push that nothing is worth dying or killing for. This friend is gone, life goes on, his family will mourn him for some time, kids will grow up without a father, wife will move on to another dick (most likely his friends)in the house he built, plans for December he can't execute, main tragedy is, he probably even didnt get to give his life to Christ.

On my way home late yesterday night around 11pm, I kept seeing boys huddled up in numbers, even those who dislike each other, but fear wouldn't let them sleep in their homes because everybody's expecting a retaliation and nobody knows who's next.
Lagos is not a hub of cultists, lest to talk of Ifako Ijaiye, then Iju of all locations.

Let us allow GOD speak to our hearts and embrace the love of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by ThankGodFriday(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
No gain in cultism
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by ogyunging(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sad Update.
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by Mercury12(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hood legend you called him.
So does that means when he renounced cultism, he then continues living in the neighborhood or moved to the neighborhood and told the cultist there that he is an ex cultist?

Karma got him because if the so-called legend has blood in his hands I bet he can't escape his fate.

I pity young people joining cultist. It ends in pain and regrets

2 Likes

Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by frame432: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is bad
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by DejiPlug(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Hood legend you called him.
So does that means when he renounced cultism, he then continues living in the neighborhood or moved to the neighbor and told the cultist there that he is an ex cultist?

I pity young people joining cultist. It ends in pain and regrets

He's been in the hood for over 20 years, maintains a low profile. It was his death that gave him away as a cultist. To know him is to admire him. His manner of talking, sense of humor and his love for his family. RIP E-e

1 Like

Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by Financialman: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
DejiPlug:

He's been in the hood for over 20 years, maintains a low profile. It was his death that gave him away as a cultist. To know him is to admire him. His manner of talking, sense of humor and his love for his family. RIP E-e
Eya,but if you see this so called late friend of yours when e dae pull hit,fear no go let you be stand look am...what the devil can do
Ayes and eiye continue to destroy themselves all over the world especially in Lagos Repent all of you cultists
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by Mercury12(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
DejiPlug:

This means he join cultism in the neighborhood and continues living as a renounced cultist in the same area where he is well known by his cultist friends and foes?
You said he kept a low profile. Perhaps not low enough. Perhaps he still associate with member of his former cult group. That isn't low enough and as family man with wife and he should know better to move to somewhere safer since he have a dark past.

Nothing good comes out of cultism. Cultist life is like temple run with no peace of mind undecided
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by Franzinni: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
He must have involved in making others to cry .. so it's only logical for him to know ... It will come full circle .. NO body can escape it .. even those who ran to hide abroad ... Karma is real!

I use to take karma for granted until I got a taste and ever since .. I never took an action without considering Karma.

I thank God I never felt the need to join a group for any reason ... Now where were his brothers when the cold steel met warm flesh?

Cultism has no gain, you can never dine with the devil and lick plate, you will eat till you die !

God save Nigeria from cultist... My heart goes out to those kids, they don't deserve none of it.
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by Bigfish121(m): 1:08am On Dec 02, 2022
He ought to have left the hood since he has renounced. Rip to him.
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by teriq1122: 4:10am On Dec 03, 2022
check it out it has been long , cult dont reign again i dont know why they are still killing the selfs
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2022
The most stupid thing in this life is to be a cultist. You don't have to beat or kill anybody. Just being a member and your rival knows puts you at death risk.

1 Like

Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by StrikeBack(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
No gain in cultism
There is plenty gain oo
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by shagasha: 4:44am On Dec 04, 2022
He should have changed location.
You can't be a renowned cultist then renounce and still remain in the same location... Nah.
Most cultists doesn't even understand what they are into.
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by Senioreddy: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2022
So sad.
There's really no gain in cultism.
Back then na so two of my friends and hostel mates go join cult. Them begin call me Jew man abi SU. Long story short, one couldn't graduate cos he had to run away from school I heard the second was killed along side his friends in the their hostel when he went visiting them after NYSC orientation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by ZorGBUooeh: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Mtcheeew

I came here to see gory pictures angry
Re: Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend by Octopus1(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2022
This story is a very popular one. I am not talking about your friend whose life was cut short when it started making sense. I am talking of so-called repentant cultist heros used to count scores.

It is unfortunate especially when the old timer has really turned a new leaf. I heard the story of one, he was such a lovely guy, a peacemaker, having changed, but when retribution came, they cut him short just by the gutter in from of his house in Abeokuta, Ogun State. So sad, but like they say blood begets blood. He who kills with the sword dies by the sword.

Young people should learn from this storylines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind The Death Of The 4 Students In Unipot / Viral Sex Tape Of Lagos Pastor - Cleric Allegedly Released Video Himself / Cultists Behead A 34 Year Old Man In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.