Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) (57155 Views)

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
I'm from The Yoruba Part of Nigeria too.

However; As an Agricultural Journalistic Entertainment Tourist (AJET); I Travelled Down To Cross River State and Have Settled in Ekori, Yakurr Local Government Area for about 2 Years since I left The Year 2020 EndSars Protest in Ikeja, Lagos State.

To The Glory of God Almighty;

I'll be getting Married To My Bossom and Missing Rib Whom I Met This Year as an MTN Customer Care Representative when i went to retrieve my line at The MTN Office in UGEP Town.

We will be getting married Next Weekend - December 9, 10; 202.

All Nairalanders are invited grin

As a teacher on Nairaland; She's now a nairalander too...and I'm teaching her to teach other people on Nairaland How to bank "Customer Care Representative" Jobs with Brands and Top Companies.

(For Your Information; UGEP is The Town That Yearly Host "MISS LEBOKU" which is One of The Paramount Rural Tourism Attractions for Business Initiators and Investment Tourist.

My Present Wife-To-Be attended to me very respectfully, selflessly and sacrificially like MTN was Her Papa's Office.

And Since I loved her selflessness and respectful manners - Somehow Today; The rest is HISTORY.

Below is The Bride Price Provided to me from her family.

This is exactly what is obtainable in The South-South; Precisely UGEP.

22 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
This Brief Tale Leads Us To The Question of The Obvious:

If You are about to be married within Very Very Soon:

1) How Did You Meet Your Wife-To-Be ?

or

If You have been Married Before Now;

2) How Did You Meet Your Wife ?

I've briefly explained mine.

What's Yours?

The Floor is Opened To The "About-To Geng" and "Married Men Geng".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
I heard ugep people eat strangers. I hope you're safe over there?

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:14am On Dec 02, 2022
excellence44:

It was what I was told too when I first visited Yakurr Local Government Area 2 years ago.

The people of Ekori said this to me too because of the historical happenings that the have occured in UGEP when they ate up some soldiers who were deployed into the village.

However, this was a very long time ago.

And this nature of cannibalism only happens amidst some particular tribe in UGEP.

YES, I am very safe. Thanks for asking. wink

The Ekori people till today call the people of UGEP as:

U - United
G - Group
E - Eating
P - People.

grin cool shocked

Fear no gree let me enter here to stay for over 2 years as the people of Ekori no dey gree let me come over here based on "protection".

But, it's all totally fine.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by DIAMANTE1759: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2022
u just dey mention ugep n ekori without telling us which state at least tell us the state

11 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by icold: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations bro. Your wife is beautiful

8 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by dalass(f): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2022
This bride price of #15.00 is funny.

However the Papa, Mama, relatives, community money and demands self is more than bride price grin

Wisdom no go Kee some people.

What you're adding with bags of rice, big cans of tomato paste up to 3 different seasonings

Hilarious cheesy cheesy grin

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
DIAMANTE1759:
u just dey mention ugep n ekori without telling us which state
at least tell us the state

There are wiser ways to ask for requests instead of sounding this rash, demeaning and disrespectful.

Obviously, I mentioned the state within my article but you were too hasty to generalize and want to pick up an unnecessary fault.

There are better ways to engage people for the good of your Online/Offline Business.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
icold:
Congratulations bro. Your wife is beautiful

Liked and Shared.

Following You Too.

Thanks Greatly, King.

Are you married already?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
dalass:
This bride price of #15.00 is funny.

However the Papa, Mama, relatives, community money and demands self is more than bride price grin

Wisdom no go Kee some people.

What you're adding with bags of rice, big cans of tomato paste up to 3 different seasonings

Hilarious cheesy cheesy grin

Yes. Olden days Wisdom

So that it is approved that the daughter is not sold out at an expensive price.

Somehow in the future, if the husband claims that he owns full right over his wife and makes her suffer in his home; she can peacefully return 15 Naira back to him and leave his home.

It makes enough sense to me and this is how marriages should be coordinated so that many men would stop abusing many women over the expensiveness of the cost of dowry paid over their head.

Many Men are Pained by the High Sum of Money that they give away.

grin

Atleast 10 Naira and 5 Naira can once again find themselves worthy in The Land of Nigeria again.

I don see wettin we go use them do for Naija.

15 Naira that cannot buy 1 sachet of pure water in UGEP nor Calabar. grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by icold: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:

Liked and Shared.

Following You Too.

Thanks Greatly, King.

Are you married already?

Im still searching bro.
Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by menix(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Congrats bro...
Just as someone rightly said earlier, cannibals full that ugep, this I know...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
menix:
Congrats bro...
Just as someone rightly said earlier, cannibals full that ugep, this I know...
lol.

Dem full NKO too.

Na NKO people fear pass UGEP.
Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by GoooodHardDick: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ain't no fan of relationships and dating.

But op why did you knelt down? I don't understand. Your wife is supposed to be the one kneeling down to accept that ring. However, a man gains absolutely nothing from Marriage. Marriage favours women more this is exactly why they're desperately in need to get married once they have passed their prime time. To women, marriage is a very Great achievement. May God deliver all men out there!

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Abolodje: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Was honestly expecting to see requests for a dozen dogs of different breeds for better chowing cheesy

8 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by solsticey2k3(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
To be honest, e no too much tho.

Especially wen u meet dat partner wey get d major qualities you dey find, eg good character, fear of God etc, nothing dey too much o ma brother.

Congrats once again!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by DSTheGreat: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
What's the total of the bride price?
Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Ladymillion(f): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hmmm might he higher if you are not from brides arear

2 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Choi. Na WA oh.

2 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Only a virgin woman deserves your love and devotion.

Don't pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked in her best state (virgin) by a man who paid nothing.
You're not a fool.

Imagine how she moaned to another man's dicky before yours.
A woman whom u did nothing t disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin. Nothing good comes easy.

Better to suffer to get a virgin woman and have a lasting peaceful marriage than to marry any girl and suffer in your marriage.

Marry a virgin or train another man's child and leave your inheritance for a child you did not father.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Privatepart00: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
shocked

Only heaven knows the number of human beings that will be a meal to them

They are all smiles to you, unknowingly they are codedly sharing your body parts among themselves

The more bigger you are , the more fighting to reveal who takes the buttocks .

For dash I won’t have anything doing with any girl from there

14 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by money121(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ok
Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Risingblue008(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zs
Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Odebayo4010(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
excellence44:

Yea my sister told that too,when I was still a teenager

2 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Risingblue008(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Shoooow

Una never sleep?

NAIRALAND is like Cyrus
When it gets into you,,,,

It becomes a virus

: grin grin grin
Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Marriage no de cheap, anywhere in this country

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Franzinni: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dem still dey chop people for ugep?

I know one ugep guy he come work for me that guy entire family nah tiff

His father ... Tiff (retired)

His mother ... Innocent

Him ... Tiff ( active ) he stole my entire office and even swept the room and left with the broom afterwards but he is not the main guy.

His younger brother ... Tiff ( PhD) everything that he touches even if it's in his mind ... It just vanishes ... The guy is So good that he will follow you to babalawo and still babalawo go confuse ... That guy men ... Noooo! That guy nah talented tiff!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Cristhy: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by adecz: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ugep❗️❗️ shocked shocked shocked

I hope monkey pepper soup
will replace human pepper soup grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by Blake755: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wenti football dey do there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) by gentleman82: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.