Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six (29028 Views)

Hilarious Final Year Sign Out: Check Photos / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Ugaboy: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Finally sign out from my 4 years course turn 6,
Covid-19 year couple up with every session with average 5 months ASUU strike.

but I don't regret anything...covid-19 lockdown turn out a blessing...thanks to Nairalanders exposure to different skill set...

I'm Adding B.sc in Mathematics to my Data Science career.

I bless God for the whole process

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Ahmed0336(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Congratulation!!!!

But, which one is I Bless God? undecided

Na Him go bless you abi na you wan bless am?

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by sageb: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ugaboy:

but I don't regret anything...covid-19 lockdown turn out a blessing...thanks to Nairalanders exposure to different skill set...

I know this place
congratulations
Are you a Tuskite?
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by phemmyfour: 5:51am On Dec 02, 2022
Ugaboy:

I thank God for the whole process
You sat on your lecturer's table. Today's students no dey fear lecturer

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by JustSkb: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For:
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:

Group link: https:///LY87EV9BaSo6Snh96HN2F5

1 Like

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by millennialaku2: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2022
E be like you dey sort that guy course steady

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Shutupthere: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Congratulation!!!!

You clearly don’t read the Bible or you are not a Christian to understand what it means to bless GOD.. “Bless the Lord oh my soul and all this is within me bless HIS Holy name”

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Ugaboy: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
You sat on your lecturer's office table. Today's students no dey fear lecturer
...your intuition should have let u know that he permitted us.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by phemmyfour: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Ugaboy:
...your intuition should have let u know that he permitted us.
That's the issue. In our days, no lecturer will accommodate that not to speak of signing your vest

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Ugaboy: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2022
millennialaku2:
E be like you dey sort that guy course steady

everyone can't be like you, ok...even when I was studying programming while going to school(which was my major distraction)...I remembered my primary purpose in school...you think it easy to fund skills and still sort lecturers.

I will announce it to you...that I've never sorted...so if u did..I'm happy for u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Ugaboy: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
That's the issue. In our days, no lecturer will accommodate that not to speak of signing your vest

Our lecturers are even very friendly and accommodating, drive students in or out of school gates, one do bring sweetness or mint to class to share.

We still have few who are bossy, and too serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Zonefree(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Ugaboy:

Our lecturers are even very friendly and accommodating, drive students in or out of school gates, one do bring sweetness or mint to class to share.

We still have few who are bossy, and too serious.
They're friendly and accommodating, yet they locked the school for 8 months undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by millennialaku2: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2022
Ugaboy:

everyone can't be like you, ok...even when I was studying programming while going to school(which was my major distraction)...I remembered my primary purpose in school...you think it easy to fund skills and still sort lecturers.

I will announce it to you...that I've never sorted...so if u did..I'm happy for u
what kind of relationship would you have with a Nigerian lecturer that would warrant you to sit on his desk ? except he is your course adviser

And yes, i sorted cmp 422(not sure of the code again) and some tests and I'm glad i did else i would have gotten an extra year

modified:
is your school a federal university ?
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Ugaboy: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
millennialaku2:

what kind of relationship would you have with a Nigerian lecturer that would warrant you to sit on his desk ? except he is your course adviser

And yes, i sorted cmp 422(not sure of the code again) and some tests and I'm glad i did else i would have gotten an extra year

modified:
is your school a federal university ?

Yeah, it a federal University.
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
That your lecturer be like person wey no get wahala

4 Likes

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Reporting34(f): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
APC and Tinubu don't have to campaigns again rather than to be now seeking for a forgiveness from nigerian people's for the calamities president they foisted on us

Just imagine tinubu want to rescue Nigeria from the same party and the calamities president he openly said he brings, is that not a stupidity, obidatti is certain right now
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Klington: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nigeria is not a real place.

Congrats.
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by opalu: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Great
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Adenugay(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
congrat
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by ufuosman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by FlawlessKarl: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
shocked

Niggar is tuskite. congratulations bro
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Agricmoney(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
congrats.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by cyndy1000(f): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations!!!
It’s really pathetic and heartbreaking we all through this as students in federal school in Nigeria.
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ugaboy:

Congratulations... Finishing a degree is no joke.

May God crown your efforts with success.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shutupthere:

You clearly don’t read the Bible or you are not a Christian to understand what it means to bless GOD.. “Bless the Lord oh my soul and all this is within me bless HIS Holy name”
Is that one not a song? Oh, Psalm 103.

1 Like

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Triangles1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Some time when people say school naa scam in Nigeria please don't blame them, E GET WHY....All my friends that drop out from university are now a contractor with huge investment, some of them are now running online courses now, the same certificate with us.

Is not all about certificate but SABIficate.

1 Like

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by ipobarecriminals: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Heartfelt congrats lil man.We don't do this kind stuff in our days/era.U finished ur last paper,U either go home jejely/roam about campus for possible lipsrsealed embarassed sad em make one BABA nor pour sand inside ur garri in the name of missing script etc..Even somebody that don't attend lectures but only come to sch during exam and write A B C/letter to Prof,Dr go dey do sign out too..

BTW,u have a nice lecturer. Hope nor be carry-over he mistakenly sign on ur back lipsrsealed(may u not see evil).Who born u make u sidon on Late Pa olowookere table @OAU?

4 Likes

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by RichAbujaGuy: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats Op and have a very blessed and successful career!

1 Like

Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by Kaybee7000(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Congratulation!!!!

this place looks like federal university lokoja,wrong?
Re: Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six by slivertongue: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats dear . Blessings follow you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. / Things You Don't Know About Some Animals / Habiba Muhammed And Yamusa Bello Emerge Best PhD Students Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.