Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

First Bank Test, How Was It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Test, How Was It? (1163 Views)

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Test, How Was It? by bigfred(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2007
for those of you who wrote the first bank test, how was it? tough? or easy?
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by amdaysol(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2007
wont say it was eassyyyy but i think it was kinda ok.
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by jaycee133(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2007
well sha the test was ok at least for a graduate, besides it was very organised compared to other bank test like inter-cont. and the rest, i gathered from a source tht the cut off is 70%, 69 no dey go self. any way all the best to all those who wrote the test
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by Xvenus(f): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2007
It felt like writing JAMB again while me neck got an awful pain. All the same it was okay.

@Jaycee133: I dnt know how authentic that info of urs is but that is certainly gonna scare alot of people.
ope its not that high anyway.
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by iincarnate: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2007
men, dat test na die! e no easy, na real JAMB.it woke me up sha,if not 4 anything else.if d score is taht high,i dont blame them.virtually all new graduates in Lagos were there. anybody who wants to make friends? dreammakermortal@yahoo.com we can chat anytime i'm available.
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by stellon: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2007
i wrote mine in ph. well, we thank GOD for everything sha, it wasnt too bad, we have done our part by writing we leave the rest for GOD to finish.
let us not loose hope or focus
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by babyx(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2007
the test wasnt bad but only 40mins was given, i wrote in benin, and i was worth the experience, i learnt that what u know is wat u know and wat u dont know is wat u dont know so we all hv to study on a daily basis not to wait til an invitation comes b4 u start going tru the gmat book, another thing is not all apptitude test a gmat , so be on the look out for information that will enrich u store of knowledge, goodluck every1
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by tushlips: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
@babyx
only 40mins given 4 benin cadidates,well 4 us in lagos an hour 30mins and calculators were allowed in my hall.
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by omena555(f): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2007
babyx:

the test wasnt bad but only 40mins was given, i wrote in benin,
Point of correction please, i wrote in benin and the time allowed was 1hr 30mins

tushlips:

well 4 us in lagos an hour 30mins and calculators were allowed in my hall.

shocked shocked na wa oh! we were not allowed that priviledge oh! God dey sha
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by tglaz(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
i wrote my test in lagos n it was was a far cry from wat i expected,i mean it was too difficult from wat i heard frm people who had done it before,n for the crowd.its gonna take only GOD,it was as though that was the last job offer in Nigeria.men!the level of unemployment n underemployment is very much on the HIGH SIDE.but for organisation,i give a BIG KUDOS 2 them.
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by graceade(f): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2007
thank God for the text i put my faith in God i wrote in abuja the time was not enough started 5pm and dey stop us by 6pm
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by oloksman1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
I wrote mine in Benin too,with the second batch,
We wrote for 1hr 30mins,After waiting all mourning for the first batch to finish.
so,where was the 40 mins?
Anyway,i did my best and gambled the rest.
But, I was able to finish ,though i skipped the strange questions.
Wish all of us good luck.
For 70%, ah aha ahha ah ha ha ha!
Think datz ganna be possible?
Abeg Abeg!make una give break ,then HOPE.
CHEERS
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by onyekang1(f): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2007
yes oh! dat test no be am at all
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by bigfred(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
my prayer  to every nairaland member who wrote the test is that they will make it in Jesus name. (Amen)
Iam waiting for your testimony.
Re: First Bank Test, How Was It? by awa(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2007
I think I have to file in this report from the Port Harcourt Centre.
The test was nothing to write home about with respect to organisation and co-ordination of it. I appreciate the fact that First Bank tried in their "open" invitation to almost all those that applied. But, I think it would also be interesting if they should, as a matter of decency, try to get their accreditation for the examinations organised in case of future event.

Well, on a plus side, I sincerely thumb up for the dexterity employed by First Bank by varying the question types. At least that will checkmate combined effort as often witnessed in exams of that nature.

Let's hope that the best will certainly come out of the exercise while believing the Almighty for divine assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Uba, Unity Aptitude Tests Tomorrow / Current Affairs Questions / Leadway Assurance Company Interview And What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.