Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding (8682 Views)

Stella Damasus To Leila Djansi: You Have No Right To Insult Nollywood / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Mercy Johnson's Post Baby Body -take It One Step At A Time / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by Jettage: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
Stella Damasus seems to believe in Mercy Johnson,s Choice, despite the widespread criticism and the media attention that the marriage gained in the

past few weeks.

She was said to have registered a congratulatory message to welcome Mercy who is now married to the controversial Prince Odi

Is it really a show of solidarity? does this show a form of approval for the controversial wedding

http://akinbami..com/2011/08/stella-damasus-to-mercy-johnson.html
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
More respect to Stella.

I notice most people just seem to following majority. Glad she is not part of the lots.
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by ragdollz: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
Stella knows what it feels like to be harassed in the media. This is a show of support to a fellow victim grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by AmeboAjela(f): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
rokiatu:

More respect to Stella.
I notice most people just seem to following majority. Glad she is not part of the lots.

If you know about that one, you might actually HATE her forever. Hate na strong word wey I no dey use lightly yet I use am here so in your private time (Not here) Imagine wetin somebody wey you like so much fit do for you to HATE that persin. For now make we let sleeping dogs lie, but if them over-do am. Amebor-Anjelar go open old wounds and start talking!
Note: She and her late husbands people no ever get along from day one till the poor guy's die Why? (When you know the real details, not dem say! dem say! you go catch fever)

When somebody na bad persin, being a Celebrity can never change that, except the persin make a conscious decision to change. Make we know allow fine face deceive us please.
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by tpia5: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
its very unfortunate that mercy johnson has proved her naysayers right.

they were right about her all along, very sad. The people giving her the benefit of the doubt were the ones who were wrong.

and knowing her own shortcomings, instead of making a conscious effort to change her orientation, she still let fame get to her head in this manner.

very unfortunate.

well, na her life and her story will be a cautionary tale for others. undecided

same as everyone else.
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by Goldieluks: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
This screams publicity stunts,
bite me
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by whiteroses(f): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
undecided all she said was “Happy married life to the sexy and bold diva mercy Johnson. God bless ur marriage and love for each other” how does it mean she's backing her choice, na normal thing she might be laughing at her behind the screen for all we know. we done click ur site hope ur happy tongue
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2011
Despite the wide criticisms on the marriage Stella Damasus shows solidarity to Mercy Johnson, she was one of the first to wish her a happy married life, she was quoted to say “Happy married life to the sexy and bold diva mercy Johnson. God bless your marriage and love for each other”. This first wish from Stella suggest her approval, it is a first indication that the Nollywood actress's decision is supported and approved by her friends and colleagues.

http://akinbami..com/2011/08/stella-damasus-to-mercy-johnson.html
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by ariellewis: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2011
nice sharing, I like it,
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by icenene(f): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
whiteroses:

undecided all she said was “Happy married life to the sexy and bold diva mercy Johnson. God bless your marriage and love for each other” how does it mean she's backing her choice, na normal thing she might be laughing at her behind the screen for all we know. we done click your site hope your happy tongue
u ave a point dere kudoz!
Re: Stella Damasus To Mercy Johnson On Her Wedding by BootyOnMe: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
She was said to have registered a congratulatory message to welcome Mercy who is now married to the controversial Prince Odi

That is all we can do for 2 consenting adults. We wish them well and let them live their lives. NOT OUR BUSINESS!!! MIND YOURS!!! kiss

God bless you SDAN!(Stella Damasus Aboderin Nzeribe) kiss
I just love it when women stick together!
You have made my day.

Is it really a show of solidarity?   does this show a form of approval for the controversial wedding

1.Yes
2.Yes

. . . . .And loving it!

Women should learn to stick together, instead of allowing useless peh-nises to come between them. At the end of the day. . .we all suffer the same things in the hands of men. Putdowns and lack of support after doing darling-darling for less than 24 hours. Your poohsie can only last one week in the nostrils of any man. . . THAT IS IF YOU ARE LUCKY. . .PLUS OR MINUS JESUS AND BABALAWO COMBINED!!!

Hear ye!
Hear ye!

(1) (Reply)

Golden Penny Noodles: A Disgrace To The Society (shocking) / Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria #2019 (photos) / Muna Obiekwe Goes To Grave With An Ipad:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.