Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mercy Johnson Church Wedding Pictures - Exclusive Sneaked Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Church Wedding Pictures - Exclusive Sneaked Pictures (6854 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Church Wedding Pictures - Exclusive Sneaked Pictures by INorg: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2011

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson married Prince Odianose Okojie today in Lagos at the Christ Embassy Church in Lagos. The reception is holding at the 10 Degrees Event Centre, Lagos as at the time of this publication.

Mercy Johnson, now Princess Mercy Odianosen Okojie and her team banned press cameras from the venue of her wedding, so these pictures are unofficial picures. We would soon publish the official Mercy Johnson wedding pictures soon.
You can view more of mercy johnson's church wedding pics here:
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2011/08/mercy-johnson-church-wedding-pictures.html
Re: Mercy Johnson Church Wedding Pictures - Exclusive Sneaked Pictures by tpia5: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
quite possibly the man may be more comfortable with mercy since they both have the same unrefined look.

lovely looks more polished than him, just an observation.

i'm still wondering how his kids came out looking so fine and well brought up- how come the ugly gene skipped them?

they still resemble the man, just that they took none of the ugliness.

anyway, he doesnt need to see them again, imo. The mother should just make sure he has no access because someone like that can harm them either directly or indirectly.
Re: Mercy Johnson Church Wedding Pictures - Exclusive Sneaked Pictures by Goldieluks: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
same old same old,hisss.
Re: Mercy Johnson Church Wedding Pictures - Exclusive Sneaked Pictures by INorg: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2011
Another pic

Re: Mercy Johnson Church Wedding Pictures - Exclusive Sneaked Pictures by kandiikane(m): 5:47am On Aug 28, 2011
The dress is too huge for my liking but I like the top half. .
Re: Mercy Johnson Church Wedding Pictures - Exclusive Sneaked Pictures by kodewrita(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2011
Such designs are wasted on men like me. All wedding dresses look the same to me. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet Denrele's Extremely Tomboy Sister, Aderonke Edun / Chuddy K Grabs Wife's Private Part At Pool Party [PICS] / Lady Gaga " The Lady With Horns"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.