Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Fifa Has Confirmed Ronald's Goal Against Uruguay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fifa Has Confirmed Ronald's Goal Against Uruguay (283 Views)

Mmesoma Jamb Saga; God Has Confirmed The Prophecy Given Through Me - Prophet Dan / Ronald Trautman Business / Egypt Vs Uruguay 0-1 Goals & Highlights, Fifa World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Has Confirmed Ronald's Goal Against Uruguay by Aboguede(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
FIFA have confirmed that technology has proven Cristiano Ronaldo didn't score against Uruguay on Monday.

Portugal had reportedly presented evidence to FIFA that he did get on the end of Bruno Fernandes' ball into the box after 54 minutes against Uruguay, but it's since been confirmed that it did in fact elude the forward.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes after Portugal opened the scoring against Uruguay.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes after Portugal opened the scoring against Uruguay. (Image: Photo by Sebastian Frej/MB Media/Getty Images)
FIFA have confirmed that technology has proven Cristiano Ronaldo didn't score against Uruguay on Monday.

Portugal had reportedly presented evidence to FIFA that he did get on the end of Bruno Fernandes' ball into the box after 54 minutes against Uruguay, but it's since been confirmed that it did in fact elude the forward.

Ronaldo jumped up and appeared to attempt to head the ball in for his second goal of the tournament. The stadium announcer at the Lusail Iconic Stadium eventually announced Fernandes as the scorer, despite Ronaldo celebrating the goal.
Re: Fifa Has Confirmed Ronald's Goal Against Uruguay by JasonScoolari: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Why is Ronaldo being so pushy? Must everything be about him?

He's indeed not a team player.

I expect his dogs here to come attack me.

1 Like

Re: Fifa Has Confirmed Ronald's Goal Against Uruguay by Thortp(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
CR7 is too self-centered

1 Like

Re: Fifa Has Confirmed Ronald's Goal Against Uruguay by Aboguede(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Front page

(1) (Reply)

Am I Bewitched? / Things Real Estate PR Agency Can Do To Your Business / Https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089305187475&mibextid=zbwkwl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.